Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Res
Will unres soon ,once I get well from my headache..
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was amazing.do armaan has really have evil notions?plz update nxt chapter soon n finish d suspense.thanks for d pm.
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This Armaan, what exactly is he up to? Aww Pragya, hope their plan fails! Nice update Ash!
SaiSreePN thumbnail
Nice update and thanx for pm
olushka2924 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear, Ash
   Very interesting! I hope that Pragya will avoid nasty Tanu ... Oh, I'm so excited and in waiting... Thank you for the update! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
abhiya23 thumbnail
You guys will have to wait till next update to know whose plan will work and whose will backfire on somebody else πŸ˜‰
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hope girls are saved, awesome update!
abhiya23 thumbnail
Prologue 2 
So this is just for next few parts, I will not reveal too much because I want to keep some suspense. 

Armaan will get close to Alia and Purvi but with strong motive other than working with Raj. After a lot of effort and drama Abhi will remarry Pragya including Rabul. But again destiny will test Pragya and Abhi's love when their lives will not go too smooth in the form of Armaan who brings storms in their lives. The kidnapping truth will eventually come in picture where Alia and Tanu will be exposed. 

Now you guys can guess if Alia will be forgiven? But this part will add fuel to Abhigya's married life turning it sour 
Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Love the prologue and forgot to comment on the last part too..it was awesome as always!!πŸ‘
I think alia won't be forgiven so easily!! Let's see what happens..πŸ˜‰
A.Green thumbnail
okay since you wanted my big wala comment ,i am here to give it..πŸ˜‰
So well I loved how purvi is taking a liking towards armaan! well if u ask me i would pair him up with purvi coz their scenes are so much fun to read..
I loved mehras discussing about alia's marriage , dadi , abhi and alia scene was cute😳
But i loved alia and purab's small but amazing scene aww so cute friends!πŸ˜ƒ
Then armaan accepting alia's friendship..this guy is just too mysterious wonder what plan he has made!
oh and abhigya's talk was cute
tanu has a plan always but the way armaan said it I feel armaan is going to make her plan fail and I would love that..Maybe we are closer to Pragya and armaan reuniting as friends!😊
Last of all well I am waiting how tanu's plan backfires but she has a plan B too so I am scared..😑
Continue soon and hope my comment was large enough..πŸ€—