Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
finally they exposed the true face of tanu!
waitng eagerly..
but what is the precap?๐Ÿ˜•
continue soon
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow so many twists in one part! Pragya is smart! Tanu is just... I don't even know. Glad abhigya are together now! Loved it ash!
husnkimalika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good update
continue soon
abhiya23 thumbnail
So I guess at this point everybody got to know who is the father of the child ๐Ÿ˜ณ
anushka12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey , awesome update.
Finally revelations...
Do continue soon.
Thanks for PM.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 6

The next day comes when everybody's lives will be changed forever with the turn of events.  Pragya sees the sun rays and wishes that something good happens in their life for first time. She prays for herself first time and do not want to leave Abhi at any cost. At Mehra house everybody is busy in preparing for the party in the evening for Pragya's pregnancy. Abhi decides to invite Tanu and Suhani for the party. 

Abhi : we have to go to Tanu's house 

Pragya : But why

Abhi : Only there we can find a clue 

Pragya : But how will we go there 

Abhi : Not we, I will 

Pragya : And what will I do

Abhi : You will do what you always do, give your boring lecture to Tanu 

Pragya : What do you mean? my students enjoy my lectures 

Abhi : Maybe they might be covering their ears with cotton

Pragya : You are so rude, I will not talk to you, and you know Suhani was my student previously 

Abhi : Now I got it, how being Tanu's sister she got this sharp tongue, by hearing your lectures and becoming like you 

Pragya : I am leaving bye, 

Abhi holds her back and comes close asking if she is really leaving

Pragya : leave my hand 

Abhi : I won't, what will you do (holds her waist tightly and puts his hand on her cheeks) 

Pragya : what will you do if I leave

Abhi starts thinking to making her irritate more

Pragya : I am sure you might be planning something exciting (jerks off and leaves) 

Abhi gives his naughty smiles and promise himself to confess his love to Pragya after everything is sorted out. 

Pragya : Wait (comes back) 

Abhi : did you forget something or what

Pragya : You forgot to tell your plan, how will you get into Tanu's house

Abhi : You will call Tanu to meet somewhere, I will take the chance to sneak in her house, I have this spare key of her apartment 

Pragya : Did you steal it?

Abhi : This is all due her sister, she dropped  the key the other day here luckily 

Pragya : And you got the benefit, unbelievable 

Abhi : You were going right and call your best friend Tanu

Pragya : I am going, and she is your ex girlfriend not mine (leaves angrily)  

Tanu meets  Pragya at a cafe and invites to the party in the evening 

Pragya : After the party we will tell Dadi truth of everything and she will give you your right in that house (says with a fake smile)

Tanu gets very happy thinking finally she will make place in Mehra house while Pragya's blood boils seeing her sight feeling disgusted at Tanu's deed and worried for Suhani. Abhi sneaks in Tanu's apartment to find something. He starts looking for something important and finds something shocking. When he is about to leave Tanu comes at the same time in house. 

Abhi : where did she come from? that Fuggy could not have talk for little more, how should I leave from here

Tanu does not know about Abhi's presence who is very confused and jumps to the balcony. He gets scared of the heights and prays to save him. 

Abhi : If I am saved today then I will show that Fuggy 

Tanu gets Suhani's call when she is about to come at the balcony and leaves from the apartment immediately

At Mehra house

Abhi : Oh you are back?

Pragya : why would I not? after all you did such a great work

Abhi : there is not work which Abhi the Rockstar cannot do but you cannot even keep a person busy in your talking 

Pragya : what do you mean?

Abhi : That Tanu came so early, thanks to Suhani I was saved 

Pragya : did you find anything

Abhi shows her a video clip which reveals Tanu's real color which she has been hiding from many years. 

Later in the evening everybody gathers for the party 

Bulbul is angry with her sister for not telling about the pregnancy 

Pragya : You will get to know everything soon, patience 

Tanu and Suhani comes to the party thinking Abhi would announce about their marriage in front of people. 

Dadi happily announces Pragya's pregnancy which comes with as a big blow to everybody mostly Tanu who is about to spill bean but is stopped by Suhani 

Suhani : don't be crazy, we cannot create a scene here

Tanu : do you want me to stay quiet, they all are celebrating for no reason when Pragya is not pregnant 

Suhani : how can you be so sure that she is not pregnant

Tanu : Because Abhi don't consider her as his wife

Suhani : Listen to me, you will not do anything stupid, trust me I will not let anything happen wrong with you 

Tanu : Okay, I trust you  

Alia confronts Tanu for hiding her pregnancy 

Tanu : what do you mean? this is not Abhi's child?

Alia : I don't know the truth but I am sure you are lying, bhai cannot do anything extreme which can hurt Dadi

Tanu : Then why don't you ask your brother, he knows everything

Alia : I don't need to ask him because I trust him and remember the day I find out the truth you will see worst of me 

Abhi : I have to make another good news that I decided to marry off Purab and Bulbul soon, I want all of you to attend it

Alia feels angry at her brother for not thinking about her happiness when Pragya comes to her console

Pragya : I know how are you feeling but trust me your brother is doing this so you can be saved from a loveless marriage

Alia looks at her sister-in-law whom she hurt a lot is so selfless, caring and a loving heart. Though she had her brother but always wished for a sister who would understand her better. She feels like a completely fool who was losing such an innocent sister-in-law like Pragya who forgave her after the MMS.

Pragya : Alia, where are you lost?

Alia : Nothing, I am very happy for you and Bhai, congrats 

Bulbul : Di, what are you doing here come Maa is calling you 

Pragya leaves with Bulbul while Alia starts feeling guilty for everything 

Bulbul ask Pragya about Purvi who tells her everything that Neil told them she helped him with the kidnapping and how Purvi accused their mother for being partial. 

Pragya : I don't know my heart is not ready to believe that our Purvi said those things 

Bulbul is furious that Purvi insulted their mother 

Pragya : Tell me Bulbul, do you also think that Maa loves me more than you 

Bulbul : why are you taking her words seriously when you know she is wrong 

Purab : Abhi, you didn't tell me that Pragya di is pregnant 

Abhi reveals everything to Purab 

Purab : what?  this is all fake, didn't you find other solution to stop her

Abhi : I did not thats why I had to take this step

Purab : But can you even imagine everybody's reaction when they will know that this is a lie specially dadi and aunt

Abhi  : I know but this was only way I could see 

After a while all the couples gets into stage for dancing. Alia though is fighting with her ego starts to realize the happiness Purab gets with Bulbul. During the changing partners Purab gets with Alia and thanks her for everything. 

Purab : Alia, thank you so much, if you had not understand then it would have been very difficult for Abhi and me to make this decision 

Alia : I should be thanking you, for letting me know the importance of marriage 

Purab : You know I might not forgive myself for what I did to you

Alia : Purab, I just said forget the past and we will remain best friends forever 

Abhi and Pragya also share romantic moment while dancing which makes Tanu jealous to the core. She cannot handle their closeness and creates big scene. Abhi stops her when she is about to slap Pragya. All the guest leaves when Alia tells them party is over

Tanu : You cheated on me Abhi with this plain jane (says angrily) 

Abhi looks on listening her while Suhani tries to stop her 

Tanu : don't stop me today, Suhani I will reveal everything today 

Pragya : Thank you Tanu, you made our job easier, go ahead 

Tanu : If you are really fond of leave this house then fine

Everybody is confused to what is happening

Tanu : I am pregnant with Abhi's child 

The Mehra and Arora family stands numb to what they just heard and cannot believe her words. Dadi comes forward and lashes on Tanu 

Dadi : Not anymore word against Abhi, I know he cannot do this cheap 

Suhani : Tanu is right dadi, she is pregnant 

Tanu : You cannot handle anything against your grandson but when you will get to know his real face you will be ashamed 

Sarla : Pragya, what is going on, what nonsense she is talking about

Tanu : If you all don't believe me then ask Pragya, she is your dear one, and you both why are you so quiet 

A hard slap echoes twice in the walls of Mehra house on the cheeks of Tanu by none other than Pragya 

Pragya : By bringing faults in him you consider yourself a saint, amazing, actually I will show everybody how much truthful you are 

Abhi : Pragya, she is right, I cheated my family but our deeds are same, I hurted them unintentionally and she deceived her own sister am I right?

Tanu : what are you talking about?

Abhi : you know exactly what I am talking about, now if you want the honor of telling the truth or you want me to do this for you after all you did so much for me

Suhani : Tanu, what is he saying

Pragya : what will she say, Suhani and from what mouth she will reveal 

Abhi brings the person whom Tanu gave 1million to hide the truth that the child of the father is none other than Raj other who is Suhani's fianc. She refuses to believe the proof she saw and puts her trust on Tanu above everything  

Goon : I had the proof which showed that she and one guy were together and I took money from her to hide the truth 

Tanu : Suhani, trust me he is lying you know I cannot do this 

Suhani : Of course I do, I know you are not like this

Abhi : She is faking innocence 

Suhani : Stop this nonsense, Abhi I know my sister cannot do this 

Pragya : You are still not believing after seeing the video 

Suhani : Di, I know my sister can mean and she can cheat the whole world but not me (says angrily) 

Pragya : I can't believe that you are saying this 

Suhani : I know she might be lying about Abhi but she cannot cheat on me like this 

Abhi : Tanu, before I lose my temper and show another proof tell the truth because she will not believe until you say by your own 

Tanu is scared to reveal everything but Suhani forces her to open her mouth

Suhani : Please tell me that this is all lie (puts Tanu's hand on her hand) swear on me

Tanu emotionally and after lot of hesitant says yes which breaks Suhani completely and points towards Raj who was standing behind. 

Precap : Will the love birds seperate forever or will destiny play another game to keep them together? 

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow full on dramatic haan?
Pragya slapped tanu๐Ÿ‘
Suhani bechari
waiting fr next!!
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wat a mast update ash yaara..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ i always love the nok jhok between abhigya๐Ÿ˜ณ and not to forget the epic slap pragya had marked on tanu it was awesomest..!!!! although i feel bad for suhani.. but i'm extremely happy for my abhigya..

BTW did u saw KKB's new promo.. i hope the show's plot goes on like urs.. hurray... cant wait for some abhigya romantic scenes..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ update soon...

Thanks for writinh such amazing ss๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
--simmi-- thumbnail
Love it Ash! Yay Pragya slapped Tanu!!!! Happy! Feel bad for Suhani but hopefully after all this abhigya will be okay together! <3
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing updated .Loved it do
continue soon .