Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 4

Purvi is about to slip when a strong hand stops her from falling. The guys pulls her up strongly when Purvi falls into his arms and has a feeling she never felt before 

Guy :   Wow, it is always good to do some adventure and what fun it could be more than suicide right

Purvi : what? (says loudly) 

Guy : Oh sorry, can you please low your voice little bit

Purvi : Excuse me, are you trying to say I came to die

Guy : Even a blind person can think that you came here to die, or were you just standing here and trying to take a fresh air 

Purvi tries to say something but the guy keeps talking

Guy ; Actually, what other you girls can do rather than dying, right (laughs), looking at you it seems you don't have courage to face anything 

Purvi : SHUT UP! says angrily, listen whoever you are I don't care about girls but I am not from those weak people who are defeated even before game starts, I know how to win any battle and without anybody's help (says with determination) 

Guy : Wow, not bad but why do I feel you are just saying this as a dialogue or maybe life can mercy on you someday 

Purvi ; Not anymore word, you don't know what I am capable of doing, now the world will see it too (leaves) 

The guys smirks seeing her going with a bang 

Suhani goes to meet Abhi at Mehra house and meets Pragya in the hallway 

Pragya : you?

Suhani : Teacher? you here?

Pragya : Forget me, what made you bring here after long time (says happily) 

Suhani : So you are Abhi's wife?

Pragya : yeah, why

Suhani does not reveal her identity of being Suhani's sister 

Pragya : so how have you been? 

Abhi sees Suhani from upstairs and is surprised to see her

Abhi : This girl is Tanu's sister, how does she know Pragya  

Suhani : I came to meet Abhi 

Pragya : okay, he is inside 

Suhani meets Abhi and blast him for crossing their limit 

Abhi : why do you think it only my fault

Suhani : I don't care but I know you both are at fault for not thinking twice about your families 

Abhi : Suhani, I know we should have not done this but I am not living happily here, even I have to explain everything to dadi and convince her 

Suhani : Did you decided what you both will do 

Abhi : I need time to think but explain your sister to have some patience and stop instigating Pragya, I don't want to drag her in this mess we made

Suhani : what do you mean?

Abhi : I mean, because of your darling sister Pragya is hurting my dadi, 

Suhani : okay fine, I will explain her 

Pragya tells Suhani to wait. After talking to with her, Suhani feels bad that due to her sister, the person who helped her a lot is suffering and Pragya's married life is at stake. Suhani does not want to reveal her identity to Pragya 

Abhi sees Suhani and Pragya talking with each other and suspects if Pragya gets to know about Suhani being Tanu's sister 

Pragya : You told me about your sister, how is she

Suhani : she is fine, I just came to meet her from far 

Pragya : you seem tensed, is everything okay?

Suhani : yeah, I have to go, I will come later (leaves) 

Abhi comes to Tanu's house and shouts at her for taking advantage of his friendship

Tanu :  if you don't have courage to admit your love and then you don't deserve to love anybody 

Abhi : Really? look who is talking the one who always put her career above everything and never cared for me is talking about love and relation

Tanu : Before you accuse me anything look at yourself, you first promised to marry me and then married that plain jane

Abhi : You are trying to cover your deeds, it was you who convinced me marry Pragya

Suhani comes and witnesses their argument 

Abhi : that day when I came to you in drunken state you took my advantage of my helplessness 

Tanu ; You are insulting me Abhi (shouts) 

Suhani : STOP it both of you! Enough of your fight

Both looks at Suhani with shocked face

Suhani : Here we are in such a sensitive situation and you both are fighting like cat and dog, are you both even bothered about anything 

Tanu : why don't you tell him anything 

Suhani : I think you both should be serious about this instead of arguing here 

Abhi leaves in anger 

Tanu : Did you see Suhani, he does not want to accept me?

Suhani : Don't worry I will make sure you get your rights and nobody can take your place (hugs while Tanu smirks) 

Tanu feels relieved after the reassuring of Suhani. Tanu gets somebody's call and gets nervous seeing it private caller. 

Tanu : Excuse me

Suhani : Sure 

Tanu : I told you not to call me right now, you know Suhani is at home right now and I cannot lie to her and come to see you , okay fine, I will come to meet you when I get time (hangs up angrily) 

Somebody records her conversation and sends to Suhani & Abhi 

Pragya as usual does her prayer in the room. 

Pragya : I don't know what is written in my destiny but I just want all sorrows to stay away from families, why do I feel that something terrible is going to happen. please give show some miracle so I can save my married life 

Purab shouts at Abhi for not doing anything 

Abhi : what do you expect me to do Purab 

Purab : You know you always told me I changed but I can see the change in you, where was the rockstar Abhi who achieved whatever he thinks of and nobody can break his strength 

Abhi : you are right, I don't have courage now

Purab : you have to fight, you cannot lose like this 

Abhi : But (interrupted by Purab)

Purab : Listen, I trust you and if you don't do anything I promise I will not marry Bulbul till you get yourself settle with di

Abhi : Enough! you will not do that, don't punish yourself for my mistake

Purab : I know you did not do any mistake

Abhi : Purab, doctor confirmed she is pregnant 

Purab : She is pregnant but are you sure if it is your child

Abhi : what (shocked) 

Purab : I mean if that was case why did she just tell Pragya di about her pregnancy, you should be the first one to know and her denial of doing test at first time, just because of Pragya di she was convinced right 

Abhi gets into thoughts hearing Purab's voice

Purab : How can is be possible when you don't remember anything 

Abhi suspects something wrong going on 

Suhani goes to a church  

Suhani : God, I don't know what is going right now, at one side my own sister has done a big mistake in which I have to help her fix the problem and then I have another sister who helped me in past because of whom I am successful today, please show me the right way, my heart says something that I am ignoring something 

Mobile beeps when Suhani get a text message about Tnau's conversation with somebody and decides to find out at the same time Abhi also receives the same video message. 

Suhani : what is such emergency that she is hiding from me 

Purab : what is it?

Abhi : I don't know but somebody sent this message (shows it to Purab)

Purab : Abhi, this could possibly a clue for us 

Abhi : you are right

At Tanu's house Suhani wants to check Tanu's phone 

Suhani : Can you give me your phone?

Tanu : why?

Suhani : I need to make an important call and I cannot find my phone, do you mind searching for it till I make my call

Tanu : sure (gives her phone and leaves)

Suhani goes out in garden to check the phone and finds the private caller as the receive call suddenly Tanu comes there 

Tanu : did you make your call 

Suhani : yeah (give backs her phone) 

Tanu ; here is your phone

Suhani : thanks (I have to find out before things blow out) 

Abhi informs Suhani about the video and is shocked when she tells him that she got the same video. 

Pragya sees dadi working and tells her not to work so much

Dadi : its okay dear

Pragya : how many times I told you to call me whenever you work

Dadi is happy to see old Pragya back whom she brought in the house with so much love 

Pragya : what happened dadi?

Dadi ; nothing, I was just thinking that did any of my words hurt you previously 

Pragya : I never mind about your words and you can never hurt anyone

Dadi : I don't know why I was feeling guilty that if something I said that hurt you

Pragya : Dadi  I am sorry I don't know what happened to me 

Dadi : look I know you can never even think of hurting me, but if the reason for that is your fight with Abhi then tell I will go right now and teach him good lesson

Pragya cannot stop herself from getting emotional for hurting the lady who gave her love more than anything (puts her head in Dadi's lap)

Pragya : I don't know what is happening, I feel like I am losing everything right now and cannot focus on anything 

Dadi : I understand dear, but just keep trust on yourself and God, he will definetly show you the right way and fix everything (caresses her hair) 

I will soon introduce new character but it will only be temporary 

Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
superb ff. and its very intresting.
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved this chappy๐Ÿ˜‰
abhi-suhani-pragya convo was superb..
purvi n the guy's confrontation was also nice๐Ÿ˜†
just loved dadi n pragya's convo!!
waiting fr next one eagerly..
--simmi-- thumbnail
Aww thanks for the update! Loved the beginning with purvi and the guy, also love seeing purab helping abhi, so now they have a clue! Emotional daadi and pragya scene at the end! Loved it! <3
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it .nice update do continue soon plz.
husnkimalika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update
thanks forpm
anushka12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A - M - A - Z - I - N - G !!!
Very nice update.๐Ÿ‘
Hope Suhani helps Pragya and knows Tanu's secret (With the private caller)
Waiting for your next update...
Continue soon
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 5

Next day Abhi and Purab meets Suhani at a cafe

Suhani : I don't know who sent the video

Purab : but that is not important right now, we have a clue that Tanu is hiding something right now and you have to find it out

Suhani : You are right, now listen to me carefully (explain her plan) 

Abhi (in the car) : I promise you Pragya, this time I will not let anybody snatch you away from me and make sure that Tanu will leave our life forever 

At Tanu's house 

Suhani : where are you going?

Tanu : Actually I was going out for some important work, do you need anything?

Suhani : it is not good for you to drive in this state, go with driver

Tanu : Its okay, I will manage 

Suhani : your car is broken, go take my car

Tanu : okay (leaves)  

Suhani calls Abhi and informs him Tanu's location 

Abhi : Okay wait I am coming there

Suhani : No, you follow her, I will keep updating you her location

Abhi : how?

Suhani : I have the locating device in my car, I will tell you the location

Abhi follows Tanu but his car breaks down in the middle of the road 

Abhi : Damn (irritated)

Suhani : what happened?

Abhi : My car broke down, and there is so much traffic here 

Tanu goes to meet a stalker and requests him to not reveal everything to Suhani

Stalker : You should have thought before doing the deed

Tanu : that is none of your business

Stalker : Now if you don't give you full money then I will reveal everything to your sister and then you know all information will reach Abhi 

Tanu : Please don't tell her anything, give me three days I will give you all money

Stalker : Fine, if you don't meet me after 3 days then I will meet your sister and when she will know whose mistake you are carrying you can think what consequence you will have to face 

Tanu gets nervous thinking if Suhani gets to know the truth she will lose her sister 

Somebody unknowingly captures the video of the whole conversation 

Suhani : Today because of you we lost her track 

Abhi : My fault? why couldn't you go behind her, who told you to sit at home 

Suhani : Stop using your useless brain and now think how will we find the truth 

Abhi : Is it my fault that my car broke down in middle

Suhani : Shut up!  your car is punctured like you 

Abhi : do you know I am Abhi the rockstar who can do every impossible things possible

Suhani : you don't need to remind me, the whole world knows you and your useless songs

Purab : Can you both stop arguing and blame each other, think what should be do next 

Pragya overhears the conversation and leaves calmly 

Purab : Abhi, now what we will do

Abhi : One was less that this other problem came to make me bang head, I always get caught with sisters problem here

Suhani : Excuse me, are you talking about me?

Abhi : No I am talking about Priyanka chopra (teases)

Suhani : I can't take it anymore, I am leaving bye

Abhi : Bye (says happily) 

Suhani leaves in irritation 

Suhani : In the whole world, did Tanu only got this rockstar to be with 

Somebody calls Suhani and informs something really shocking 

Suhani : Tanu withdrew 1 million from the bank and that too without informing me, where did I got stuck in between these crazy people 

Tanu : Excuse me, can I meet Nikhil

Receptionist : Sorry, ma'am he is very busy this week 

Tanu : Please, its very urgent

Receptionist : Sorry, but I can't do anything 

Pragya goes to Arora house to meet Bulbul and shares everything with her 

Bulbul : Di, why am I feeling jiju is not wrong 

Pragya : we cannot deny that he had relation with Tanu

Bulbul : But di, you know that girl is not loyal to anybody, she might be hiding something 

Pragya tells something to Bulbul. Tanu shouts at Pragya for not doing anything 

Tanu : Now i had enough, if you don't do anything till the end of this week then I will go to hospital

Pragya :  I promise you I will find the solution to this problem by this week and give you your rightful place (looks mysteriously) 

Tanu feels relieved after hearing her

Tanu : Once I get married to Abhi and this child get his name then I am sure even if Suhani find everything she will forgive me 

At Mehra house a good news comes which makes everybody very joyous 

Dasi : what happened?

Abhi : It's Pragya's medical report which says she is pregnant 

Everybody shocked as well as happy except Abhi and Pragya who does not show any reaction 

Rachna : Congratulation Di, finally you will get this happiness 

Pragya remembers her wedding night and is broken from inside thinking she might never get this happiness. 

Dadi : So you finally full filed my wish, you cannot think how happy I am, indu bring sweets and feed everything  

Sarla at the same time comes to congratulate her daughter while Bulbul is confused what is going on 

Abhi and Pragya later in the room are tensed about the situation. Pragya starts to weep after seeing everybody celebrating for something fake. 

Abhi : Pragya (sits down and wipes her tears)

Pragya : we have to tell them that this is wrong, we cannot hurt them like this

Abhi : you saw that how everybody is happy, dadi and your mom are heart patients 

Pragya : then what do you want? let them do all the rituals for something which is not even true, if everybody gets to know then we will lose Dadi and Mom 

Abhi : just give me one last chance, I will set everything right this time, please don't cry 

Bulbul asks Pragya about the report 

Pragya : I don't know what is happening Bulbul 

Bulbul : Di, how could somebody make an error like this when you did not even did any test, tell me something honestly 

Pragya : what?

Bulbul : Does jiju love you?

Pragya does not know what to answer remembering Abhi rejecting her love 

Bulbul : I am asking you something 

Pragya : What difference does it make? I am not worthy of his love anyway 

At Tanu's house Suhani asks her about the money when their parents (Kirti and Shub) the same time 

Tanu : Mom (goes to her )

Kirti : how are you my princess 

Tanu : I am fine Mom, look who is here (point to Suhani) 

Shub : Suhani my darling (goes to hug her but Suhani feels sad as her mother does not say hi to her properly) and ask her about the money. Tanu is about to tell the truth but Suhani save her sister by taking the blame on her 

Kirti : Can I ask you Suhani why do you need so much money for, you had spent our enough money for yourself 

Suhani : Sorry mom (says softly) 

Shub : I am sure she would have needed thats why she withdrew it 

Kirti : So how have you been Tanu 

Tanu : I am fine Mom

Suhani : Dad, I will leave now, its too late

Shub : Eat dinner and go 

Suhani : Its okay dad, bye Tanu 

Tanu goes to out to meet Suhani and asks her for taking blame of her mistake

Suhani : Its okay, you know if mom get to know you took so much money she would be mad at you

Tanu : But by doing it you know mom's hatred for you will be increased 

Suhani : what difference would it make, I am anyway not in her good books, but I am sure you would have used those money for something beneficial for you

Tanu feels guilty for hiding the truth from Suhani and cries emotionally from inside 

Suhani : Good night, take care (puts her hand on her cheek) and don't stress out we will figure out something to convince mom, I am sure she might be angry on you for sometime but will forgive you (leaves) 

Mehra house 

Dadi goes to Pragya's room and shares her feeling of becoming the great grandmother and gifts her a Amulet

Abhi : Dadi, why did you bring this  

Dadi : You will remain the same, Pragya this will protect you and your baby from all evil things 

Dadi makes Abhi wear the same Amulet

Abhi : Dadi, why do I need it? I am Rockstar 

Dadi : I know you are, but you are still my small Abhi and nothing can harm you with this (leaves)

Dadi decides throw party to announce Pragya's pregnancy. 

Next day Tanu gives money to the stalker 

Tanu : Now I gave you the money, please leave my way 

Stalker : Even I don't want to see this face again (hands her the proof) 

Enters new character Raj who is Suhani's fianc whom she loves a lot and can do anything for him 

Pragya overhears the conversation and realizes Tanu has been lying all along. She lollows Tanu to a cafe where she meets the guy named Raj and sit across the table. 

Raj : how many times should I tell you, I am not interested in meeting you

Tanu : Even I am not fond of seeing you, I called you here to inform you that I finally got rid that guy who knew about our secret 

Raj : Thank God, I just hope another problem does not crop up and specially Suhani should not even get a single hint

Tanu : Don't worry after I marry Abhi which I am sure not far and give his name though it is not his child and nobody will know it is your child 

Pragya is completely shocked to hear it that Tanu had lied to everybody and created havoc in her married life. Unaware Abhi also came to the same cafe and sees Pragya there who calms him down him when he is angry at Tanu

Tanu leaves the cafe making Pragya wondering Suhani's connection with the whole thing 

Abhi : Pragya? 

Mehra house

Abhi breaks everything in anger when he got to see the real the face of the girl whom he used to love betrayed him so badly

Pragya : Please calm down, by getting angry won't do anything

Abhi : You know I deserve this pain, it is nothing in front the sorrow i gave to you (Says emotionally) 

Pragya : I said before, you gave me the world's best happiness, and nobody can take that place 

Both of them talk about everything 

Abhi : So you sent us the video

Pragya : I followed Tanu when you were supposed follow Tanu that day and before I recorded that video outside her house 

Abhi : I did not know you are this intelligent 

Pragya : I said I am from million

Abhi : Of course you are 

Pragya : Then lets teach the person the lesson who tried to ruin the reputation for which you worked so hard

Abhi nods silently 

Pragya : I could not understand one thing, what did these things to do with Suhani

Abhi : Actually, that guy is Suhani's fianc

Pragya : What (astonished) but what about that pregnancy report 

Abhi : I planned it to stop you from leaving (says with heavy hear) 

Precap : Revelations,  Heartbreak, Pain, Regret and betrayal 

Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it ..Abhigya are together in exposing tanu ๐Ÿ‘ .
Continue soon plz .