Kumkum Bhagya

Passion of devotion: Abhigya FF Part 36 (Pg 38) - Page 2

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 1

The story starts with a storm wandering around Mehra family especially in Abhi and Pragya's life. Abhi is totally broken after knowing the reason of Pragya's behavior and does not understand what to do. He cannot believe somebody would ever love him like that a after his dadi. The only person he can share his feeling is brother and his friend Purab who can help him find the solution. Abhi musters the courage to tell truth to Purab. 

Purab : what? Tanu is pregnant

Abhi : I know I should have not discussed this with because you are worried for Bulbul 

Purab : dont you dare ever say, I am worried for Bulbul, but you came to my life before her, so you do not need to hide things for me

Abhi : Purab, you know me from childhood, do you really think that I would ever cross limit like this with any girl 

Purab : I know you cannot do this, but how can we ignore that Tanu is with you from 3 years 

Abhi : And that Pragya, she is out of her mind

Purab : why what happened?

Abhi : That girl is trying to ruin her image in front of everybody and she has become rude to Dadi. and she knew about Tanu's pregnancy 

Purab : what the hell is happening ? why didn't she tell you the truth the earlier. she is making the situation complicated 

Abhi : Its good that I convinced dadi to not take Pragya's words seriously but for how long will I explain her

Purab : Abhi, you have to do something before situation goes out of control 

Abhi : first of all I have to talk to Tanu and then I have to straighten that girl's mind, I mean there is a limit of selflessness 

Purab : I hope this news does not reach dadi

Abhi confronts Tanu for her pregnancy 

Tanu : Enough Abhi, you don't trust me 

Abhi : No I don't because you took advantage of my friendship 

Tanu : I am seriously pregnant Abhi and we have to accept whatever happened 

Abhi : SHUT UP! a scream roared in Tanu's house 

Tanu is shocked and terrified to see his behavior 

Abhi : I know you are lying and nothing happened like that between us 

Tanu : why don't you understand? that night when you were supposed to divorce pragya, you came to my house and everything happened

Abhi grabs Tanu's shoulder in anger is not ready to accept her pregnancy

Tanu : don't tell me that now you started loving that middle class girl but even if you do I don't care, you have to accept this responsibly 

Abhi : by saying this, you finally made me realize that you are not worthy of my friendship 

Tanu : I can't believe you are saying this 

Abhi : Now listen to me carefully, don't you dare instigate Pragya against anything, if you try to do anything to her then you will see worst of me 

Tanu grabs his collar in anger and asks him if he don't love her

Abhi ; No Tanu, that was not love, I know the true meaning of love after Pragya came to my life who can do anything for me, i am not saying I want her to die for me but get one thing straight I love her more than anything in this world now and I will not let her do anything stupid for girl like you who don't deserve all the good things, she is my life and you know if somebody tries to snatch I make sure that person suffers like hell 

Tanu : I am giving you a week, if you don't leave Pragya then this news will go to your family and just imagine what will happen if Dadi gets to know this 

Abhi ; why my family, go tell the whole world I don't even care, because I know if I am right, the truth will come out in any form and then you will face the consequence alone (leaves) 

Tanu throws everything in anger and calls somebody 

Mehra house 

Abhi sees Pragya trying to organize the room and calls her but she does not reply her. He grabs her hand when she starts to leave 

Pragya : leave my hand

Abhi : why did you do this to me? 

Pragya  : I don't know what are you talking about 

Abhi : Oh really, I know you are really sacrificial but in this cruel world one needs to think about themselves sometimes rather than people who don't even care about their own family  

Pragya : But hatred can only be overcome by love 

Abhi : what are you made up of? fine you rejected me but what did my dadi harm you that you are hell bent on making her angry 

Pragya : You want to know why I did all this, so that no child can suffer like me without a father 

Abhi is taken aback by her words and also remembers how even he and Alia suffered without a father and mother. 

Pragya : You know in my school I saw all friends with their father and realized how daughters are princess of their fathers (sits on floor) 

Abhi is totally broken down and remembers how he used to miss his parents during his school time and never knew the meaning of love of parents

Pragya : I never told mom because she was already struggling after dad left us leaving us in darkness, as time went by I suppressed my feelings and then started to consider my mom everything and forgetting all my dream and desires for life I always wanted 

Abhi goes and sit near her listening to the wound gotten to such a kind hearted girl 

Pragya : You know my friend always said that a father and daughter shares a unique relationship from any other relation in the world 

Abhi felt like killing himself for turning a wounded girl's life upside down for no reason. He just wanted to give all the warmth and care she badly needed in her life. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--simmi-- thumbnail
I was waiting eagerly for you to start this story! Loved this, I liked how Purab and Abhi stated that Pragya was complicating things cause that is exactly what she is doing. The end was so sad but nice to see Abhi not believing Tanu. Thanks for this update!
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waiting eagerly for what happens next!!
purab n abhi convo was nice!
abhi rocked tanu shocked. 😆
thanks for pm
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the PM
I love this first part
Pragya's feeling i loved it Abhi wants to protect her
I love it
anushka12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM
I just loved this part it was awesome.
Wow, Abhi not believing Tanu and listening to Pragya's wounds.
The end was very emotional.
Update soon waiting for next from you.
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ashpat3 (sorry I don't know ur name..) I'm Apeksha & I'm new to this forum..

well,, I wish to see similar kinda scene in show also..
but don't know whether it will be fulfilled or no..

now coming to ur ss.. it was amazing.. loved how abhi confronted tanu.. that chudail deserves more than that.. badi aayi makeup ki dukhaan,, item kahi ki.. 😡 pragya's emotional outburst was so heart touching.. 😭 bechari..

overall the part was superb.. do continue soon.. 😉Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
abhiya23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ApekshaM

hey ashpat3 (sorry I don't know ur name..) I'm Apeksha & I'm new to this forum..

well,, I wish to see similar kinda scene in show also..
but don't know whether it will be fulfilled or no..

now coming to ur ss.. it was amazing.. loved how abhi confronted tanu.. that chudail deserves more than that.. badi aayi makeup ki dukhaan,, item kahi ki.. 😡 pragya's emotional outburst was so heart touching.. 😭 bechari..

overall the part was superb.. do continue soon.. 😉

You can call me ash, nice to meet you, don't worry rai kai kasar behen puri kar degi Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 2 

Pragya gets up and comes in her senses. Abhi tries to put hand on her shoulder but she jerks his hands off

Pragya : why am I telling you all this?

Abhi : don't you understand that she is lying? 

Pragya : why would she lie? she loves and that child is the result of this 

Abhi : I will not accept this on any cost when I know I am not wrong 

Pragya : I took her to the clinic and doctor confirmed that she is pregnant 

Abhi : She is making fool out of you, she is not pregnant, I told her that we will not cross our limit after our marriage

Pragya is compelety surprised to hear it but is not ready to believe it 

Pragya : Fine, we can make her do the test in front of us and what if it is positive, I don't want to be blamed for coming between two lovers 

Abhi is very much shocked to hear her harsh words and free her from the fake relationship 

Pragya : You will have to accept this responsibility (tries to control her tears) 

Abhi feels somebody put dagger on his heart and broke it into pieces. He did not have courage to express his feelings knowing that he broke all her trusts and belief on love and marriage. Though he wants to share his inner feelings with her but ignored it thinking he do not deserve such a golden heart girl in his life. 

Pragya : I will leave once you get married to Tanu and till then our divorce will start proceeding

Abhi : I just have one request, please till this mess is cleared don't hurt my dadi anymore because she will already be devastated when we will tell the truth 

Pragya : But then how will she accept Tanu 

Abhi : you leave that to me but please for last time consider this my request 

Pragya melts downs hearing his plea and can see the truth in his eyes but still stick to her decision. 

A stunning beauty gets off from a helicopter who is very superior regrading her work with a sparkling eyes getting excited to meet her dear sister the only whom she loves more than her parents. The sister who protected Tanu from all bad things is none than the young girl named Suhani who is a CEO of Angel music company. 

Tanu decides to take help from Suhani as she can only help her get out the mess 

Suhani : Tanu, my little princess, how are you

Tanu replies softly 

Suhani : what happened?

Tanu : Nothing, when are you coming back, I am missing you very much

Suhani : don't worry, my work is done and I will come to you very soon, now cheer up and how is your modeling career is going

Tanu is scared answering but tells her it is fine

Suhani : Okay listen I have to go, I will call you later, take care bye

Tanu : bye ( looks at the picture of Suhani and her together)

Tanu : I know you will be very hurt by my deed but I know only you can help me with this 

Mehra house 

Abhi in his music room thinks of Pragya's words and is disheartened for losing her. Purab comes to meet Abhi who is lost in deep thoughts.

Purab : Abhi? where are you lost

Abhi : I lost Purab

Purab ; what? did you talk to Pragya di 

Abhi tells everything to Purab who suggests him to find out the truth by himself 

Purab : If you very much sure about your innocence then you will have dig out the truth 

Abhi : You are right, first I have to prove Pragya she is lying 

Purab : But if Pragya di is saying that Tanu is pregnant then if the results come positive 

Abhi : Then I know what to do but first thing first 

Purab : whatever you do just remember I am always with you (puts his hand on Abhi's shoulder)

Abhi felts relieved after knowing that his best friend who me hurt so much is still with him and trusting him. 

Abhi : Thanks Purab, 

Purab : for what?

Abhi :I hurt you so much and never tried to listen to you in the past and forced you on a loveless marriage

Purab : Its okay, I know you always want to see Alia's happiness and for that you did everything you could, we will find her a very great guy who is better than me and will value her, now you will have to prove your love to Pragya di and convince her that you realized your past deeds 

Both friends tightly hug after ages resolving their differences 

I will update all parts since Adah's account has been banned

--simmi-- thumbnail
So nice to see Abhi confident! And glad Purab is helping! <3
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ash.. 🤗🤗 it was a mast update... waise woh helicopter beauty kon hai re..?! Jo bhi ho.. Par ek aur chudail ko mat lana..waise hi tanu kya kam hai.. 🤢

I hope abhi.. tanu ka sach sab ke saamne aajaye..

anyways the update was awesome..! 🥳🥳 thnks for pm,, ab chalo jaldi jaldi next part update karo.. aise nahi tadpate apne pyaare readers ko.. 😉