Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

"***STRICTLY I.O.* (Page 46)

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Genieee, 
how long will your holiday be; do you realize how much we will miss you; CC will die a slow death; SSIA will die of boredom coz no G from the L or OW and his golden girl stories for him; Angie will die of listening to "we miss G and OW"
pretty much by the time you return there will be a lot of ghosts

ok bad joke; I know

is BB still on call??

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrModel

Genieee, 
how long will your holiday be; do you realize how much we will miss you; CC will die a slow death; SSIA will die of boredom coz no G from the L or OW and his golden girl stories for him; Angie will die of listening to "we miss G and OW"
pretty much by the time you return there will be a lot of ghosts

ok bad joke; I know

is BB still on call??

DrS ,

A week long, can you believe , i have a week long holiday after ages!! Also no working weekend , dude LOL

SSIA needs to stop bugging you guys , I was so considerate to his food woes. But seems like he is mending his ways.

I might pop in here and there.

We are all over the place, CC will survive. But we started to gush about some serial, DrS, you need to find something. 

I think BB is on call
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I do not watch anything...I have waaay too much real life drama to watch anything LOL
the show i used to watch is OTT and stupid; nothing reality is on that i like. 

i like CC talks; we can survive on real world; but as soon as I find a show we will gush. 

I hear BB is being a grump

BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

DrS ,

A week long, can you believe , i have a week long holiday after ages!! Also no working weekend , dude LOL

SSIA needs to stop bugging you guys , I was so considerate to his food woes. But seems like he is mending his ways.

I might pop in here and there.

We are all over the place, CC will survive. But we started to gush about some serial, DrS, you need to find something. 

I think BB is on call

I am a bit free now until I am paged; 

my surgery boys are lots of fun; mad boys but so much fun..the banter is so crazy. 

dude I am so jealous of your holiday, I have no holiday for a whileCryCry

SSIA is silly; he keeps bugging me and I keep telling him to get lost and then I ask him who made him a doc and are docs all over as vella as him. 

LOL there is no serial for DrS to gush; she is out of things to gush on. 

I am super grumpy. 

Only 3 people will I be nice to I ve decided --- 1. OW 2. G 3. Bestie

rest including SSIA and DrM i am so done withAngryAngry
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

I do not watch anything...I have waaay too much real life drama to watch anything LOL
the show i used to watch is OTT and stupid; nothing reality is on that i like. 

i like CC talks; we can survive on real world; but as soon as I find a show we will gush. 

I hear BB is being a grump

Gah, I am addicted to KY2 , but this week was so hard . Stupid channel didn't put the links , had to read reviews, updates and assume the whole thing. Pissed off at their administration. I hate slackers . 

MD's friend from desh updates us and then we both grumble about not watching it. US crew was so mad at the show one of them even called MTV US . LOL 

Real world be exciting, i am still too excited for the holiday. Sleep , Eat and Sleep. 

BB is never grumpy, she is just sad that she is going to miss her fav people . But I will pop around here and there, BB.Embarrassed

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
SSIA_  I hear he is enjoying my new nickname , let him return to his ghar and he shall be christened with a new name.
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Well you and BB have lots in common then...she hates slackers too...me I am too absorbed in my own self to care about other people's traits. 
Ha and then your BB who you are defending so vehemently, the grumpy BB, she made everyone hunt for links for you just so her darling OW didn't have to hunt. Are you aware of this? its not that she hunt for them for her G but instead so her OW was saved the torture. Favoritism!!!!! such blatant favouritism!!! OW better be aware of the pyar he gets!!!

She will miss you that girl and be a total grump!!! 1 week of grumpy for me to jhelo!!!!why G why?? take Grumpy w you!!!!

lolll no wonder OW sings grumpy's praises; she does have sense. 

As for SSIA..he is mocking the originator too..he was like how can you not tell or realise that the name is Genie...its not a hard name..really?? 

and you will have to wait till August to give him a new name
and however he is, he is waaay better than BB who thinks diet coke is a food group

Edited by DrModel - 04 June 2015 at 2:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Well you and BB have lots in common then...she hates slackers too...me I am too absorbed in my own self to care about other people's traits. 
Ha and then your BB who you are defending so vehemently, the grumpy BB, she made everyone hunt for links for you just so her darling OW didn't have to hunt. Are you aware of this? its not that she hunt for them for her G but instead so her OW was saved the torture. Favoritism!!!!! such blatant favouritism!!! OW better be aware of the pyar he gets!!!

She will miss you that girl and be a total grump!!! 1 week of grumpy for me to jhelo!!!!why G why?? take Grumpy w you!!!!

lolll no wonder OW sings grumpy's praises; she does have sense. 

As for SSIA..he is mocking the originator too..he was like how can you not tell realise that the name is Genie...its not abhard name..really?? 

and you will have to wait till August to give him a new name
and however he is, he is waaay better than BB who thinks diet coke is a food group

Dude, I know , OW is No1 in her list, i have been dethroned. I should go cry a river now.

Oh we bugged OW too much till he shut all communication with us. He is like loony crowd is at it. 

I think he would have told BB to ignore or mock me, but that is the big dilemma for our BB.

Dude, she will be fine, i will drop all the love from time to time.

You are praising SSIA, hayee what has this trip down to you guys!!

BB- I second DrS, my med knowledge be extremely inferior but diet coke, seriously?

Go to top