Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
DrS - Are we calling him stupid silly idiot ASS ( SSIA) , dude as much as I hate heights I see what he tried there. 
Order takeaway . No cooking be our thing, Dr S.

The other Ass is painting the old town red, so envious when i be bursting my ass here at work. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Brussels night out was sooo buzzy, BB. Sugar high, Trance music and OMG just buzzing!!
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ GG SSIA sounds best name; I haatteee him--worst dushman
i feel nauseous and ASS be enjoying on some stupid ride

tell OW if he is around we need to connect; 

I was telling Angie that I m so jealous that my OW can cook; I wanna learn tooo; imagine all the cool healthy food I could make for her and maybe I can force BB to learn cooking also

GGG, cardiology will turn you off all the takeout in the world

charminggenie thumbnail
Dude, OW cooks and how!! Will tell him to buzz you when he returns or something. The only reason I be normal with him coz he COOKS.
SSIA is adorbs, I love that place too, have been there once . 

Terrace hopping in NYC is fun.

A Cardio surgeon will turn me on, Dr S/.
DrModel thumbnail
Tell OW buzz me and his BB; 
I so want to learn; and then OW and I can cook and you and BB can decide who is best. But I ll be beginner so he will defo be better than me

SSIA is mad; he doubts me even though I be planning his surprise; he thinks all I do is plot; look at my face--so innocent; how can I plot?? seriously!

OK i want a Shiv type for my BB; bestest sa

lolll so G, you want to clog your arteries and get ACS and be in a cath lab with a hot cardio surgeon?? So much for prevention and public health
charminggenie thumbnail
@DrS- Cardio S can unclog all my pipes!
I hate to say this but OW is sort of MasterChef , just don't tell him- I die for his food. Ass. 

SSIA would be gobsmacked with your plan for his you know what. You be Ms Innocent. Please scandalize him.
AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Brussels night out was sooo buzzy, BB. Sugar high, Trance music and OMG just buzzing!!

Sounds like SOOO much fun; i am jealous
I was helping bro with his presentation; N2 was just telling me that she cannot believe that little C is also Dr; she was like OMG C..little C
and I was like lolll I know๐Ÿ˜†

@ DrS -- duddeee I see where your priorities lie--when I begged last summer that we should go to AT; you made such a fuss and now you went with other Dr...
i thought sisterhood above all

DrS, you are making me want to learn how to cook as well but man do I have the patience lol๐Ÿ˜†
Genie, don't worry I am always on the side of not cooking
charminggenie thumbnail
BB- No cooking team for the win.
Look at you Med Nerds!
DrModel thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@DrS- Cardio S can unclog all my pipes!

I hate to say this but OW is sort of MasterChef , just don't tell him- I die for his food. Ass. 

SSIA would be gobsmacked with your plan for his you know what. You be Ms Innocent. Please scandalize him.

EWWW G, that sentence itself๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ

He is NOT cardio;; he can do Gen Med or Geriatrics( he would be fabbb in this; his manner with oldies is awesome); but he likes Emergency Med-- so he will only see ACS on admission; give them aspirin or clopi or prasugrel or ticagrelor and send them to cath lab

so basically I can never compete with OW? Hhahahaa if he knows he will be like "WHAT?? she said WHATTT??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i m starvinggg-- and these guys be going on rides; seriously I should just leave them all here take A and go home๐Ÿ˜ก
DrModel thumbnail
Forget SSIA; he is MEAN and I HATE HIM
he does not care that I am going through so much effort for him