India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

"***STRICTLY I.O.* (Page 31)

BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Aww desh trips at least be awesome to see fam; and yeah Sept-Oct trip for sure. 
I was just thinking we could do girls weekend while you be in HK; will PM you the suggestion

Knowing SSIA, he will be most popular guy at this reunion; and knowing DrM she will be stressing on what to wear and looking HOT

speaking of HOT; i be loving my new haircut; will show you

i want SSIA to come and dance BW with me; but he will totally make me beg and tell me to go find my OW; so whatever

But he be awesome fun I hear; DrM said she cannot wait for Navratri to go garba and raas-ing with him

+++++++++

I will be pissed too if they ruin GE

what books are you reading???

Well PC's new show be coming; and I think Veer has helped with the PC likeability factor so a certain sister of mine be all like PC is OK; 

Veer be awesomest; some people think he be too OTT but I d rather him coz there would never be a dull moment

BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I wish I had really straight hair; instead I have curly thick hair
the other day I had it curled and MH the ass was like, S, did you not brush you hair today and I was like loser! its curls!!
then today he was like; your hair looks good; did you finally wash it and I was like GRRR, Get Out of my Sight; these boys I tell you

Ohhh BTW tell OW, I have such info against someone; if he wants it he better do my bidding from now; he thinks KY2 be cray cray; this other guilty pleasure show be soo OTTWinkROFL

where you lost G??

Edited by BeautifulBillo - 26 May 2015 at 1:18pm
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeautifulBillo

I wish I had really straight hair; instead I have curly thick hair
the other day I had it curled and MH the ass was like, S, did you not brush you hair today and I was like loser! its curls!!
then today he was like; your hair looks good; did you finally wash it and I was like GRRR, Get Out of my Sight; these boys I tell you

Ohhh BTW tell OW, I have such info against someone; if he wants it he better do my bidding from now; he thinks KY2 be cray cray; this other guilty pleasure show be soo OTTWinkROFL

where you lost G??

OW and I are on to bigger battles now, FOE be the new KY2, I think we have bugged MD a lot. One of these days she will scold us real bad. Also i must have done something that might iss him more, it's going to be fun. 

I am hoping to squeeze in a Lost weekend with my other girls , will not see them for sometime and one is travelling from Desh.

Haha, is that about the little thing that she used to discuss with me, that show I absolutely detested. 
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Ohhh what did you do?
OK if SSIA sees this thread; his head will burst ke 30 pages of discussions on HIM
then he will be like, and I had to share screen space with OW???

What will OW's reaction be??

AHAHAHAHAA--yes that show; THAT show; the ones she pretends to hate but secretly still watches.

will you be back to L town by Sept-Oct

what will you do yo piss OW off? tell tell; 

Oh..little C isn't coming this weekend... his plans changed;*sad face to the max*

Edited by BeautifulBillo - 26 May 2015 at 1:41pm
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
OW is going to swell up with all the cooing you do about him, BB!! And he will be smug how you two eventually will ditch me for him. So.
It;s a work thing, he is both impressed and super annoyed. Ask him when you speak next with him.

I should be back by then, have imp work during that time.

Also OW is pissed because I kinda nailed the FOE argument and MD agrees!!

Aww, go visit little C na!!
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
DrM's that "show" was sooo sooo fun. I think we had way too many debates about it, I hated the idea of it . She needs to bug me more about it. 

Considering I am surrounded by you med people- Assure me please that my beloved Maggi is all fine !!

Edited by charminggenie - 26 May 2015 at 2:09pm
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
awww OW be my sweetheart; but I love you mostest
BTW does OW know I ve been cooing over him

OW be reason for smiles but he wasn't there during Q4 when I be crying over insecurities! 
that person be you
so I cannot ditch you for him; ever

Naaa little C will come June end

DrM thought she annoyed you so she stopped discussing it

the Maggi incidence is only related to what is manufactured in desh; so that is what has been recalled. If your noodles came from say SA then they be fine because apparently recipes be different??

its like recalling a batch of medicines produced in desh with specific batch numbers but still continuing to use those made in EU.However this is because of the different in quality standards so I cannot safely say that if your Maggi packs are from India then they be totally Lead or MSG free? I heard even SA company is launching tests into their products. 

Edited by BeautifulBillo - 26 May 2015 at 2:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeautifulBillo

awww OW be my sweetheart; but I love you mostest
BTW does OW know I ve been cooing over him

OW be reason for smiles but he wasn't there during Q4 when I be crying over insecurities! 
that person be you
so I cannot ditch you for him; ever

Naaa little C will come June end

DrM thought she annoyed you so she stopped discussing it

the Maggi incidence is only related to what is manufactured in desh; so that is what has been recalled. If your noodles came from say SA then they be fine because apparently recipes be different??

its like recalling a batch of medicines produced in desh with specific batch numbers but still continuing to use those made in EU.However this is because of the different in quality standards so I cannot safely say that if your Maggi packs are from India then they be totally Lead or MSG free? I heard even SA company is launching tests into their products. 

No way, I will never tell him how much you coo about him, nope, cannot handle the swelling ego. 

BB- you were awesome during Q4 kay, we wish we were around more though. 

Lol DrM be so peace-loving, nah, I just don't see that show but the idea of it was enough to make me hate it.

I guess, no maggi for me.CryLOL

Edited by charminggenie - 26 May 2015 at 3:08pm

Go to top