Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
No no, he is like S&S were sensible to not fall for KY2 non-sense. But MD , E and so many are addicted and he is like you all crazy accomplished women go bat-shit crazy for it. We purposefully drive him bad at times. πŸ˜†

Sorry , DrS, you are not going to live down Prem ever. Just like I am not going to live it out by EBing him about watching Prem movie. 

BB is his Golden Girl remember, she gets the pass for everything. 

He read JA books and then wanted to ask the author on a date. He is such a nut-case. 

A suitable boy is lovely lovely book , Must read and I love Vikram Seth , he is hilarious and probably the most adorable Author I have ever met.

Anuja's books be fun read , pretty Delhi in their tone too. Let me know if you need her other two books , they are better. 

I don't read NS. 

Liverpool- aww, Saw that. But good old Club.

BB- works with surgeons? Woohooo, details BB on the eligible ones. 

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

No no, he is like S&S were sensible to not fall for KY2 non-sense. But MD , E and so many are addicted and he is like you all crazy accomplished women go bat-shit crazy for it. We purposefully drive him bad at times. πŸ˜†

Is his bhabhi a doctor? is that why you guys call her MD?? Haha; I dunno whether he means the crazy, accomplished women going bat-shit crazy as a compliment or an insult. Tell him not to be using the S&S acronym for a while--did he not hear about the so called buy 1 get 1 free comment made by a certain blacklisted boy that made his BB so angry

Sorry , DrS, you are not going to live down Prem ever. Just like I am not going to live it out by EBing him about watching Prem movie. 

You made him watch HAHK??WHAT??Of all the movies??

BB is his Golden Girl remember, she gets the pass for everything. 

She adores him beyond; he be too special for her; so she will be too happy to hear this

He read JA books and then wanted to ask the author on a date. He is such a nut-case. 

yes i remember that and we were like; if you like older women; cool go for itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A suitable boy is lovely lovely book , Must read and I love Vikram Seth , he is hilarious and probably the most adorable Author I have ever met.

reading it now; does he live in desh??

Anuja's books be fun read , pretty Delhi in their tone too. Let me know if you need her other two books , they are better. 

Please send I wanna read Delhi walli Thakur girls

I don't read NS. 

Liverpool- aww, Saw that. But good old Club.

BB- works with surgeons? Woohooo, details BB on the eligible ones. 

LOL think they are her banter buddies; she will tell you more when she is around; think she be sulking too thats why I said send OW to her; unless off course he be parayaπŸ˜›

Edited by DrModel - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
MD is a lawyer ,thats short for her name na. Knowing him he meant it as an insult. I was cribbing to him and he goes like G- your football ramble be hot , book gyaan be sexy but KY2 details be like W*F? 

He is like atleast MB time you had fun , now it's sad life drooling over on-screen kisses/teens. He almost had me there, if he didn't use it to ask me about Lost weekends. So I called MD and made her scold him. 

I didn', Dr S- you did. You both were on and on about Prem and he probably picked the cheesiest to movie to mock you. 

Vikram Seth lives in Desh.

Will mail you late in the night. 

oh S &S be banned then . Only DrS and GG for him. 

He gets super annoyed when you call him paraya , he was like G this is all your doing. There is nothing paraya here. 

DrModel thumbnail

Oh Man , BB vs us the Haters πŸ˜† . But BB loves me more though.😳

He is on his way, will check all the messages late in the night. Boy has "dinner" plans and then be reaching home. 

Dude, Arijit be so so lame. Who goes to watch a desi show anyway. BB be cooler , lets see if I am not heading out to HK immediately, she and I can do a Paris weekend or something. Shopping and macaroons .

Rest OW and I are planning a nice holiday , his style with BB, hopefully all the dates be sorted. 

OW thinks you girls are still better because you don't suffer from KY2 syndrome . 

BB loves you to death but she totally adores OW; do not underestimate the power of smiles. 
then again blessing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> smiles

Tell him BB and I be spamming him and can he PLEASE not go for days without talking coz we miss him too much and he now be a part of our zindagis. Cheesy but true😳

Dude, BB will do anything for friends; she was going because she has not seen this particular friend for months and then she was ditched. 
Dude tell BB when you have even a free evening; she will meet you; she told me so. 

You need to be BB's text buddy

charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrModel

BB loves you to death but she totally adores OW; do not underestimate the power of smiles. 
then again blessing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> smiles
See this is why I love BB. She cannot ditch me ever. Lets have her choose once , it should be fun.πŸ˜†

Tell him BB and I be spamming him and can he PLEASE not go for days without talking coz we miss him too much and he now be a part of our zindagis. Cheesy but true😳
I will pass the warning, or we can legit make that Anti-OW club .I will recruit his exes too.πŸ˜†

Dude, BB will do anything for friends; she was going because she has not seen this particular friend for months and then she was ditched. 
Dude tell BB when you have even a free evening; she will meet you; she told me so. 
Post Family holiday man, this Berlin trip got extended last minute. 

You need to be BB's text buddy
I only text the PA's coz they have gossip and Info.πŸ˜†

DrModel thumbnail
charminggenie thumbnail
@DrS- I know I would love to see BB pick and then i will do a victory dance .

He is BB's fav, i will feel guilty for making her choose. But I am going to make her sit through one of our Rand vs Hemingway debates.

Doc S, you remember our debate about testing animals for IVF? That was intense and fun. 

Also, spam here, my dabba will kick us out. 

DrModel thumbnail

MD is a lawyer ,thats short for her name na. Knowing him he meant it as an insult. I was cribbing to him and he goes like G- your football ramble be hot , book gyaan be sexy but KY2 details be like W*F? 
LOL thats hilarious; well tell him if he wants us to have him then he needs to deal with all the tv show stuff; am SOOO happy i have not told him of any of the Hindi shows I drool over--bach gayiii and don't you dare tell him about that show i used to like coz I have moved on from it due to OTT acting by leads

He is like atleast MB time you had fun , now it's sad life drooling over on-screen kisses/teens. He almost had me there, if he didn't use it to ask me about Lost weekends. So I called MD and made her scold him. 

What he said it was sad life? aww MB time; but i be cringing over how I could like certain guys and the tweets I sent and all that

I didn', Dr S- you did. You both were on and on about Prem and he probably picked the cheesiest to movie to mock you. 
Who both? BB doesnt even like Prem??She is indifferent -- just his jail sentence her and Neha, Kavi be all sad over childhood memories and what not

Vikram Seth lives in Desh.

Will mail you late in the night. Cool please do

oh S &S be banned then . Only DrS and GG for him. 

well S&S can be used later; just right now is a sore topic; please tell him re insensitive comment and why

He gets super annoyed when you call him paraya , he was like G this is all your doing. There is nothing paraya here. 

Well I just mean it as a joke? Can he not even take a small sa joke from his Doc S? I thought he understood me betterπŸ₯Ί

DrModel thumbnail
My Q in life is--BB kahaaan gayi???
no reply to whatsapp or calls??

See I be spamming and you be gayaabπŸ˜•
DrModel thumbnail

@DrS- I know I would love to see BB pick and then i will do a victory dance .

does he know how much BB adores him? he better be awareπŸ˜†

He is BB's fav, i will feel guilty for making her choose. But I am going to make her sit through one of our Rand vs Hemingway debates.

Gosh you have no idea how much BB adores that boy
well like I said she may adore him but she loves you more
haha please debate; just warn her in advance

Doc S, you remember our debate about testing animals for IVF? That was intense and fun. 

Dude do not remind me; I thought OW was upset with me; then he felt bad for being upset with me so he told BB to apologize to me. Then BB scolded me coz she be team OW and was like I over reacted and he was just saying to calm down the situation. She so defended him and fired me that time. She was like OW was so nice to us and look what you didπŸ˜†

Also, spam here, my dabba will kick us out. 

Lol spamming here means universal attention in our businessπŸ˜‰