"***STRICTLY I.O.* - Page 28

Posted: 8 years ago
@Genie I wasn't even finished...just was in a rush this am so typed up a bit of my thoughts
firstly SSIA is a total meanie...i was like friendship over and he goes "there was never a dosti BB; just social collaboration!go to your OW" I hatteee SSIA!!!

well again its quite complex; they are already brain dead. One may say the person they were is no longer there and you can use their organs to save many more lives. However, they are still "alive" and can be on life support for years and years. I think thats where the patient's wishes or the family's wishes come into place and as a professional you detach yourself. The term here is "brain dead already" because if there was any chance that they could be saved and there was hope of brain activity then you would do everything to save that patient.

I feel the most difficult is the do not attempt resuscitation and when decisions are made to actively stop all treatment. That is the hardest. There are still people there. They may be frail, old, not be able to go through trauma of CPR. But you know they atand a chance. And stopping active treatment also you wonder if there is a chance somewhere that they can be saved. 

I think the achieving priorities of care guidance is a step towards doing everything possible to make so many of these patients comfortable and preserve their dignity
@BB- Interesting take. My problem is the execution and the way each isolated case would be treated. more on this later. 
But rumour has it someone spammed you for a change, go check! 
Well each case needs to be treated on an individual basis. That is what happens though.It is a decision taken by the team, the patient if compos mentis and the patient's family. 
Will send you links but yeah lets defo discuss firther

awww he be bestest!!!

let me PM you--have a Q

BB- lets talk about it this weekend , will read the links as well.
Oh Comeon, did he charm you again?Useless , I heard he has put you on my case. Sigh, BB, he be recruiting you for his Team. 
BB, see useless fellow is sitting this one out!! He has been part of this discussion for more than a decade too. Lazy ASS, baiting us but promise I will give it full attention this weekend. You can come with all sorts of reports , kay?
DrS, only you be my sahara, BB has totally switched sides!!
Originally posted by charminggenie

BB- lets talk about it this weekend , will read the links as well.
Oh Comeon, did he charm you again?Useless , I heard he has put you on my case. Sigh, BB, he be recruiting you for his Team. 

LOL he is just tooo sweet with me; its not about charm; I have enough boys with charm around me. its just the way he babies me. Then again, there is a different connect I have with OW. 

Haha lol, I am sure somewhere he knows that I will always be on your team. 

BTW, you can have SSIA; my social collaborator and ex-friendπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

OW is so pareshaan with KY2 chatter, bechara
Originally posted by BeautifulBillo

LOL he is just tooo sweet with me; its not about charm; I have enough boys with charm around me. its just the way he babies me. Then again, there is a different connect I have with OW. 

Haha lol, I am sure somewhere he knows that I will always be on your team. 

BTW, you can have SSIA; my social collaborator and ex-friendπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

OW is so pareshaan with KY2 chatter, bechara

Nope, he knows you are on his team, through and through. πŸ˜†

SSIA is the only other member of my Anti-OW club, he and I can partner together and campaign for veggie food  and banishment of OW. We just called truce over the football banter. 

OW- that chatter is meant to pareshaan him, we girls are having way too much fun with it. MD is the ring leader and he cannot blame her, so the whole thing lies on the poor me.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
G, DrS isnt here to be your sahara; she be at JHH in meetings on infections. You are stuck with me. 
OW said that you, G love your BB too much and so you will go easy on me. 
Haha told you he babies me and so he probably did not want to debate with me and go for the kill like he usually does. 

Thing is all these things are different topics, not one lol

Well G yesterday I felt bad going on about superiority vs non inferiority and PEs and AF and so I was like let me find a topic that G can also join. 

SSIA saw that gif of butt freeze for PP remember? I think he s been dying to mock you. 

Originally posted by charminggenie

Nope, he knows you are on his team, through and through. πŸ˜†

SSIA is the only other member of my Anti-OW club, he and I can partner together and campaign for veggie food  and banishment of OW. We just called truce over the football banter. 

OW- that chatter is meant to pareshaan him, we girls are having way too much fun with it. MD is the ring leader and he cannot blame her, so the whole thing lies on the poor me.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Lol who told him I am on his team? did you??well if it was you then you really cannot blame me

He just babies me and I melt coz he be tooo sweetπŸ˜†

SSIA is an idiot. He will tell you that you and he are forming a partnership in this OW pareshaan mission and this does not mean there is dosti between you. I hate SSIA the mostest. 
SSIA is irreverent and insolent and crazy. 

i need to butter OW to buy me cup cakes. Tell him that cup cakes be my absolute favorite. Just for reference. 

awww my bechara OW; tell him I said its only fair that convos with me be the way forward

Originally posted by BeautifulBillo

G, DrS isnt here to be your sahara; she be at JHH in meetings on infections. You are stuck with me. 
OW said that you, G love your BB too much and so you will go easy on me. 
Haha told you he babies me and so he probably did not want to debate with me and go for the kill like he usually does. 

Thing is all these things are different topics, not one lol

Well G yesterday I felt bad going on about superiority vs non inferiority and PEs and AF and so I was like let me find a topic that G can also join. 

SSIA saw that gif of butt freeze for PP remember? I think he s been dying to mock you. 

Jeez, well he babies you too much which is why he warned me to go easy on you. Ass, like I won't otherwise. πŸ˜†

It;s a vast vast topic tbh, and so many point of views. Should we even consider isolated cases because they tend to become benchmark for future judgement. 

Lol I mock that gif myself, SSIA and I can do that together. We share a mutual enemy in OW, guess we will survive.