Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: DrModel

[

Well even if he picks, that saga is history and that cousin be old news anyways

funny thing is even though he be OW i remember flicking my hair when I said BYE and complained about him to SSIA all evening saying OW thinks he is so clever

THAT was why SSIA was so curious ke who is this OW --one be complaining and the other be cooing...

~@ ðŸ¤£

I am sorry , DrS, seriously this, when i told you he is lamest. I think my endeavour of having an Anti-OW campaign will finally see the light. 

He just reached his place and wrote me a para about our argument regarding FOE and State, thats so lame. 
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

~@ ðŸ¤£

I am sorry , DrS, seriously this, when i told you he is lamest. I think my endeavour of having an Anti-OW campaign will finally see the light. 

He just reached his place and wrote me a para about our argument regarding FOE and State, thats so lame. 

Well its true; he was all defending that cousin of bhabhu and I was like this OW has no clue what he is saying; he doesnt know anything and doesnt know how lucky the idiot who be my object of affection will be; and instead of telling me Ohhh its that boy;s loss he was all why lead on and all

Tell him I ve spammed him and I think his darling BB might have too; if he be free I can sign on
charminggenie thumbnail
He is saying too buzzed for now , early morning at work, will talk next weekend probably. 
I need to watch Piku ASAP!!
DrModel thumbnail

He is saying too buzzed for now , early morning at work, will talk next weekend probably. 

whatever; tell him I will spam his hangout

and also tell him BB is saying she will email him. She will probably ramble and considering he thinks she be cutest he can listen to her nonsensical rambling. 

waise bhi she has no SSIA to listen to her; gosh does this mean OW comes only when SSIA isnt there or SSIA replaces OW when OW is busy😈

DrModel thumbnail

OK I watched it halfway and got a bit bored; so I need to try again with a better print
Edited by DrModel - 8 years ago
AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@DrS-- you are so mean
OW and SSIA both be my favs

@G -- well let me warn you that DrS melts very quickly and switches sides when convenient
Edited by BeautifulBillo - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
OMG , Dr M just how many messages you left me!! So much spamming my dabba.🤣
Lol Genie...i be monopolizing you henceforth, k? thanks!!!

charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeautifulBillo

Lol Genie...i be monopolizing you henceforth, k? thanks!!!

You two are going to take turns to spam eh? At your mercy, my Fine Lady, just go easy on my dabba. ðŸ˜†
Lolll well DrM be in clinic and then she be going to see bestie's parents
so she won't be around...

so all you have is me

and I have complaints against SSIA coz he be sending me stupid lyrics and I am like sooo chichora he be...
SSIA has stayed with DrM and bestie for too long; this sending songs and lyrics and spamming whatsapp be their thing
I was like Dear SSIA,  my OW be too classy for such weird behaviour
think that stopped him for a while

then surgery boys be talking about Vitamin A coz they be pretending to be stressed and I be telling them they need Vitamin Q or Vitamin D;   OMG the banter--sooo funnn
Edited by BeautifulBillo - 8 years ago