charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: DrModel

My Q in life is--BB kahaaan gayi???

no reply to whatsapp or calls??

She probably is not velli and saving lives somewhere. πŸ˜†

While I am saving my dabba from your spamming and coz I owed you one. πŸ˜³

Dude- Both matlab , You and him, you guys were talking Prem. 

Such DQs we are but rag him next time how he gives me hard time over paraya. He is like why does DocS even say that and all I tell is because she wants you to be paraya soon. 

Oh DrS the argument about Karna and Drau , well it was so fun . Took me 5 mins to shut it because "citations"πŸ˜†

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please perhaps out with dosts and banter buddies and ignoring me coz she be pissed. 
Well now that I have you; its hard to let go so stay

He mocked and I wa slike well I like Prem; Prem is good and then he went and picked HAHK of all the Prem movies. Useless kahiin ka

LOL paraya be our joke; he doesnt get it kya? its fun; his wish naa--he can be paraya when he wants to be. As long as he knows that I be chipkoo for life. 

Tell him buzz me at night and I will give him hard time; tell him I am spamming his hangouts until he decides how he can be my RW from OW. bas. 

Edited by DrModel - 8 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
Dude can you reply to all my posts..thanks or else your dabba may truly burst
charminggenie thumbnail

Please perhaps out with dosts and banter buddies and ignoring me coz she be pissed. 

Well now that I have you; its hard to let go so stay

He mocked and I wa slike well I like Prem; Prem is good and then he went and picked HAHK of all the Prem movies. Useless kahiin ka

LOL paraya be our joke; he doesnt get it kya? its fun; his wish naa--he can be paraya when he wants to be. As long as he knows that I be chipkoo for life. 

Tell him buzz me at night and I will give him hard time; tell him I am spamming his hangouts until he decides how he can be my real walla. bas. 

Jeez. I miss SSIA now , his football banter was fun. And we both dislike OW.

You two and Prem. I don't like the character not the man who plays it. So.πŸ˜†

He needs to be paraya soon, good riddance I say. 

BB- We love you!! I am loyal Team BB ftw!
charminggenie thumbnail

Dude can you reply to all my posts..thanks or else your dabba may truly burst

You Spam so muchπŸ˜†. BB is going to kick us out soon. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

DrModel thumbnail
Lol SSIA is chilled out guy; he just be mocking BB because he knows OW be her jaan; but she promised SSIA was also her jaan. 
I think SSIA was substitute coz OW was busy during Q4; now that she has found OW again SSIA be kicked to 2nd place. 
I be LOVINGG it; good for SSIA; his head was about to burst with all the affection coming his way. Now he has bestest competition. 
and if OW manages to plan holiday then toh SSIA will have to come up with super plan to compete. 

you and SSIA NEED new things to banter over---no college football until September; but his alma mater are good. 
DrModel thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

You Spam so muchπŸ˜†. BB is going to kick us out soon. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

BB won't kick us out at all; she ll just come read all this and be like these kids be cray cray; then if OW comes she will forget us and be all on his side and conspire against me
charminggenie thumbnail

Lol SSIA is chilled out guy; he just be mocking BB because he knows OW be her jaan; but she promised SSIA was also her jaan. 

I think SSIA was substitute coz OW was busy during Q4; now that she has found OW again SSIA be kicked to 2nd place. 
I be LOVINGG it; good for SSIA; his head was about to burst with all the affection coming his way. Now he has bestest competition. 
and if OW manages to plan holiday then toh SSIA will have to come up with super plan to compete. 

you and SSIA NEED new things to banter over---no college football until September; but his alma mater are good. 

Well SSIA and I can talk veggie food but then you will blacklist us. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Remember his Doctors vs IBers talk with me. It was so fun and then he was worried if he has not offended me . 

But dude that ivf wala debate, Jeez OW scolded me so much, he was like why are having it with them. You buzz me when you go on those tangents not the girls. 

Ouch so i will not get any credit for the holiday . Poor me indeed.

charminggenie thumbnail

BB won't kick us out at all; she ll just come read all this and be like these kids be cray cray; then if OW comes she will forget us and be all on his side and conspire against me

But we are being cray cray πŸ˜†

I have faith in her love, she will be our spy/double agent when she teams up with OW. But warning you guys , there soon is going to be G vs OW showdown and it's going to be ugly.
DrModel thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Well SSIA and I can talk veggie food but then you will blacklist us. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Remember his Doctors vs IBers talk with me. It was so fun and then he was worried if he has not offended me . 

But dude that ivf wala debate, Jeez OW scolded me so much, he was like why are having it with them. You buzz me when you go on those tangents not the girls. 

Ouch so i will not get any credit for the holiday . Poor me indeed.

please do you know how much veggie food I have been fed
I get taken to Maoz, Chop't, Lyfe Kitchen, Mumbai Xpress, Saravan Bhavan, Mimi's Meze Place, MADNESS!! at least I know that during shravan maas I be fine and fed. 
Plus SSIA mommyji makes me gujju foodπŸ˜ƒ

well it was not him who was worried, it was me; i was like WTH did you do??

Yeah but why not buzz us; we had different views na; I was so upset that I had upset OW and BB was upset that he felt he had to apologise; it was so weird. I was like BB, calm down he'll be fine and so will G but she was like naah dude; OW be a friend, why could you not take what he said and just move on why go to G and say oh OW did this and OW did that. 

Dude all credit to you; i thought you said OW was planningπŸ˜•
Edited by DrModel - 8 years ago