Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
DrM -- you be ditching next week?? then you be asking why I sulk??
are you sure you didnt get dates mixed up??
please check again

I am OBSESSED with galla goodiyan...G we need to have a dancing party soonest; 

oh and a DDD viewing...Genie will send you a plan on PM??

SSIA be jealous; tell him it will be written in history that he be my pehla pehla true pyaar. 

OMG the SRJ madness, the MB madness; so embarrassing; what was wrong with us? no wonder OW mocked; please tell him I had nothing to do with any of it *hides face*
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PIKU @deepikapadukone  

@FarOutAkhtar can't wait for DDD!!!show me now!!!

#MyFeelingsExactly

+++++

Genie see this

Edited by DrModel - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG My dabba will burst - DrM and BB thanks for the loving . Promise to reply later tonight. πŸ€—πŸ˜†

OW gave a pep talk , I have been pissed at him for messing my Metallica plans with my lost gang and he brought up the whole MB and KY2 thing. I think he remembers your Prem fixation too, just being polite for now.

BB- Dude love the song, we shall go dancing soon. Next week family be coming and we off to Swiss Alps . Lets discuss later via dabba this. 

Berlin is tiring .

DrS- Little S , a Barca fan, kya? Lol I will live , I am going VERY lenient on Barca fans these days considering I am surrounded by them.

Too excited for DDD, will nail down the locations and visit later. 

Oh most prob will be in Miami in December for a friend's hen. Will keep you posted DrS!

charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrModel

PIKU @deepikapadukone  

@FarOutAkhtar can't wait for DDD!!!show me now!!!

#MyFeelingsExactly

+++++

Genie see this

I won;t dig the past but kudos to her for standing up against it. 

These fairness creams should be banned. 

DrM- Wanna swap- Your Scrubs for my suits?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
charminggenie thumbnail
DrM- Tell SSIA to join my Team- I am launching anti-OW club soon.
Also when is your John Hopkins Conf?
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
well I don't wear scrubs -- only ER peeps and surgery wear scrubs
the medics wear clothes so I wear clothes
but considering my boy buddies be in scrubs all day; I want boys in suits--please send them

Why did OW bring up Prem? what does this have to do with ME??
Prem? kaunsa prem?? I know nothing about Prem
I cannot BELIEVE i made him watch HAHK; and he watched it; could he not have asked me which Prem should he watch?? 
Everytime i see HAHK now I cringe; then I remember Zoya Akhtar telling KJo he needs help for watching HAHK 20 times and then I remember omg I made a certain OW watch this movie..NAHIIINNN

MB? what MB? please tell him i know nothing about MB; he must have confused me with someone else

Its fine, his BB was not as crazy; she didn't make him watch HAHK or gush over MB and SS and SRJ

Please tell me via dabba what he said EXACTLY

Lol you better await more dabba bursting while you be away in Alps

So you went with Florida??

Naaa Little C's team has had a bad run this year and it is NOT Barca
DrModel thumbnail
BB will be SOOO torn in this anti OW club
she loves you to death but OW be her sweetheart; he is lucky to have her
tell OW I spammed him too; can he PLEASE PLEASE check

All SSIA knows is OW stole his BB; she said SSIA be her jaan and now she is all OW tops all
and thing is; what ammunition does OW have against BB--she didnt go mental over MB; she didnt gush as much as we did she just supported us; she doesnt have Prem fixation; 

Let me check; but even if I am in L town this weekend you will be in Swiss Alps and OW will be in his other town😭

Go watch DDD with BB; she is anyways annoyed coz she was ditched for that Arijit concert
charminggenie thumbnail
DrS- if you have McSteamy types please lets swap already. I will ship my boys to your land.You know you could have had them, if only you didn't trade our town for the "new ghar". #Sedus

BB- Sep-Oct, you shall be suit-fied .😈

Oh i was sulking about something and he goes like DrS and you are crazy. First MB and just when I had you recovered you fell for KY2 and now the pattern continues. He brags about the only one in the circle who knows about my fangirling stuff and totally EB me for it. ASS. Thats how he is trying to get info on my "Lost Weekends". 

So yeah then we ended up discussing Salman's legal cases and well Prem happened. He was like DrS made me watch it, should I sing her those cheesy songs too and EB her as well.

Dude, he was checking my kindle a while back and he was like G you have 50 books on MB , what were you 3 doing. Remember how we used to read everything about MB those days. 

My Dabba will die a slow death. Not a good time for anyone PMing these days. 

Well SSIA >>>>>OW for now. 

Is it Arsenal ? Sure he hates Chelsea then.

charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrModel

BB will be SOOO torn in this anti OW club

she loves you to death but OW be her sweetheart; he is lucky to have her
tell OW I spammed him too; can he PLEASE PLEASE check

All SSIA knows is OW stole his BB; she said SSIA be her jaan and now she is all OW tops all
and thing is; what ammunition does OW have against BB--she didnt go mental over MB; she didnt gush as much as we did she just supported us; she doesnt have Prem fixation; 

Let me check; but even if I am in L town this weekend you will be in Swiss Alps and OW will be in his other town😭

Go watch DDD with BB; she is anyways annoyed coz she was ditched for that Arijit concert

Oh Man , BB vs us the Haters πŸ˜† . But BB loves me more though.😳

He is on his way, will check all the messages late in the night. Boy has "dinner" plans and then be reaching home. 

Dude, Arijit be so so lame. Who goes to watch a desi show anyway. BB be cooler , lets see if I am not heading out to HK immediately, she and I can do a Paris weekend or something. Shopping and macaroons .

Rest OW and I are planning a nice holiday , his style with BB, hopefully all the dates be sorted. 

OW thinks you girls are still better because you don't suffer from KY2 syndrome . 
DrModel thumbnail
Awww no no; my Little C's team be Liverpool..poor guy
he be so annoyed when they LOST

whattt???I did not even fall for KY2? How did I fall for it??I only recovered from MB so I dunno what he is on about. Please tell him that I do not even know what shows the MB peeps be doing and I do not even care about watching it. 

Lol tell him I know no such thing about Prem and HAHK; and when did I specifically tell him to watch HAHK? All i said was I like Prem; it could have been Shahid in Vivaah; AB Jr in MPKDH; any of these Prems; but nooo Mr OW had to go watch the cheesiest movie ever. 

LOL BB will sooo be like where did she come from?? Coz she was pulled into it by me so then she will be like now her OW thinks she be part of the MB craziness

BB is on surgery rotation; she has more McSteamy types--her banter buddies; ask her to ship some to you. Plus they get to you quicker.

LOL please enforce my Kindle jailtime--oh and I have A Suitable Boy i am reading; your views on it? Then BB sent me Nicholas Sparks and The Zoya factor and The Accidental Apprentice. 

And please remind OW that he also read the JA books...