"***STRICTLY I.O.* - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
@DrS- Suggestion please. Hen Party venue- Miami or LA?
Lol please do not say this to BB; she already said I am bewafaa, dhokebaaz, unreliable; 
and there is someone else I want  for AS; not me; his dancing with me is perhaps reminiscent of what he may feel for the other person because I am that person's shadow...

But its just dancing and the songs we danced to were like such songs; 

BTW twin and V and N2 think my best chemistry is with SSIA so go figure; but thats because I enjoy myself and I am most comfy with SSIA

as for R; credit where due; and he asked me to dance; i could not be rude
and he looked good both evenings we dressed up he looked v spiffy
and he is computer geek so am not surprised at awkwardness

so tell me about your gala; what are you wearing
Miami; whose hen night?? Edited by DrModel - 8 years ago
P.S. SSIA does fab bollywood coz he is weird like that and AS does awesome ballroom; I want a complete package who can do both these styles...aisa kaun hai
BB already told me how you be the bewafa, it's so cute. She is adorable when she be acting like that. 

I see you be match-making someone and I get the hint. Lord save you , DrS.

SSIA and you be fire, I will ship you guys. 

R- dressed well, asked you for a dance- boy be winning you. HORROR.

Miami- A friend's hen party, I have to host. Will the place be fine in december? Never been there . Will ask OW but don't want him to know about the plans , he will spill. 
Originally posted by DrModel

P.S. SSIA does fab bollywood coz he is weird like that and AS does awesome ballroom; I want a complete package who can do both these styles...aisa kaun hai

I know few boys, come back to our town and will hook you up. πŸ˜†

well firstly tell OW he be best and both BB and I would so stay up and talk to him for hours but can we do this on days I have the AM off coz I need beauty sleep. 
Or can he just buzz me in the PM

Well that person I want to match make is broken so it will take the most special boy to put her back together again; where do I find such a patient boy

R is stupid I danced coz I am polite and he dressed up coz he d have been odd one out and he d also be thrown out of that dinner place we went to

BB is truly sulking; she hasnt replied to me all day; she isnt even here; you try and pacify her if you can; you be her most favorite

SSIA is just my friend

If in December it depends when you go coz there might be one of those college bowl type things or tourists; 
ask OW in veiled talks

btw does OW dance??

Originally posted by charminggenie

I know few boys, come back to our town and will hook you up. πŸ˜†

Naaahhh I have a new town now; this be my ghar; my job; my world; soz

you have BB; she dances almost as well as me..almost..ask AS...aaja nachleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Edited by DrModel - 8 years ago
You girls sleep on time, We need healthy Docs- I will tell OW to get his act right and buzz you girls at proper times. Will beat him up otherwise.
He dances- and you know, remember the jokes when we be gushing Tushar around him. 

I love BB mostest. She be special and she needs to throw more tantrums coz girl looks hot. 

SSIA is awesome though, he could take all my football trolling so well. Plus point.

Poor R.

Dude, it's going to be 3 of us, we want fun trip and I want debauchery. I want West cost , coz warm and well a place which doesn't sleep. We have done LV a lot, so not an option.

Originally posted by DrModel

Naaahhh I have a new town now; this be my ghar; my job; my world; soz

you have BB; she dances almost as well as me..almost..ask AS...aaja nachleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

She is going to kill us , S. I know BB slays ..almost..we need AS to fly down.

But you were Team London na? Hate your new "town".

We need to find you a new boy though. πŸ˜†
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago