Chat Clubs

"***STRICTLY I.O.*

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Steps to Building Sisterhood - Love For 30 Project |My Thirty SpotI will Always Have your Back | BFFs | National Bullying Prevention Month | #AreYouAnAlly | Abercrombie.com Abercrombie & Fitch has teamed up with Lucy Hale, singer and star of ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars, to help spread the importance of anti-bullying awareness. Watch the video to learn more about how to become an Ally and take a stand against bullying.Good friends are rare, thankful I have a few of them, helped me through a lot and I LOVE them, they are amazing.. so Thanks to you for standing by me and understanding...Ya-Ya's: A group of three or more women whose hearts and souls are joined together by laughter and tears shared through the glorious journey of life.
i think people forget this sometimesWicked Quote You Have Rewritten Mine For Good INSTANT by Jalipeno, $4.00 Great gift idea for your favorite theatre lover.
A TRUE FRIEND... #RRHQUOTES #RIFFRAFFLOVEFrom the parties, to Celebrate and Connect Meetings, to National Conference, and everything in between...all give me some much needed girl time...and friendships I would have never made without Thirty-One! Treasured, treasured friendships and sisterhood!!!
Thank you for being a piece of my life my friend :)Close friends are
Fearless friendsEven if they don't appreciate what you have done.

Here goes our dosti thread; just 

DrModel, BeautifulBillo & charminggenie

and considering I love collages; I tried to make a dosti collage

Now we need discussion topics...

VERY VERY STRICTLY INVITATION ONLY!!

Disclaimer: This is an INVITATION ONLY CC and entrance or even peeking is only allowed on invitation. 
therefore if whatever is said here about anyone or anything hurts your feelings then this thread or the members of this club must not be held responsible in any way.

We reserve all rights to this chat club and request that all the lurking/silent readers whose names are NOT the three listed above do not reproduce/copy/modify it elsewhere. 
Edited by DrModel - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You two are the cutest!! ðŸ˜†
DrModel thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

You two are the cutest!! ðŸ˜†

well we aim to please; and you asked so you received

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww G, I did nothing; all credit to Doc S; I just said that G thinks we should have our own CC; and Doc S made us a CC
AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok I finally watched Derek Shepherd die; 
its just not fair!!
I know the character died because of actor issues; but strictly from a character POV 
1)Oh man, Shonda upheld the McDreamy image all the way to the end
2)a lesson in how sometimes juniors might get the right end of the diagnosis and treatment compared to an attending
3) So Mer & her kids--thats it? and the show now becomes about resilience and the human spirit? 

whatever, I am switching shows!! Homeland, the Good wife (Genniieee we can have these discussions), House of Cards, The Mentalist, Elementary, and the list goes on..

Also guys, is it wrong that I think Rowan Pope is so awesomely kick-ass?
I mean he appears and ish goes down; like he just orchestrates all their lives and plays them; he is such a mastermind!!I am in awe of how his brain works!!He is so formidable and all these people are his pawns. 
I feel torn--coz I know he is so evil but he is just too good!!I feel like my sense of right and wrong is warped!!! 

Edited by BeautifulBillo - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
S&S - I thought since we are everywhere we should have a CC too. But those collages be so pretty. DrS, you did well. ðŸ¤—
@BB- You finally saw GA? I am glad you are taking it well . 

Shonda is evil, she dumped down Jake too. Rowan is awesome but I think she has overused him. 

i love Good wife but my fav Kalinda is gone.  Don't watch Elementary - Boring.

charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrModel

well we aim to please; and you asked so you received

I love you, DrS🤗
DrModel thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

I love you, DrS🤗

awww I love you more🤗
DrModel thumbnail
Shonda is CLEARLY confused; I thought GA was about Meredith and Derek and what happens around them? not human spirits etc etc? maybe she is thinking of a different show?
Jake is now a bit bechara; and I feel Fitz's power has diminished; or maybe Shonda wants to make him Mr Good Guy and then explain why Fitz >>> Jake

So Mellie will be under command's watchful eye? 

G, its because the moment Rowan shows up, ish goes down; like his presence turns the show up notches; maybe its the way Joe Morton plays the character and the way he says the dialogues written for him. 

LOL @ BB; she doesnt even care about GA anymore
charminggenie thumbnail
I like the idea of of Meredith picking up pieces of her life though. 
@DrM- Rowan is a great character but too verexposed. Jake had to be dumped down to push up Fitz .
So much promise this show had, but Shonda happened.

Sad Mindy's show got cancelled. Hope Hullu picks it up. I adore BJ and her friendship.

Abhu is back , too tried and sleepy but sends love and hugs to you guys.