Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 62# |INVITE ONLY| (Page 30)

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 22 October 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nilu.

Originally posted by --DewDrops--

Prince is sooo touchy wid all the girls...I have been observing, he goes around hugging, kissing or unnecessarily getting too touchy on excuses of either consoling them, or congratulating them...he has been doing that with Kishwer n yesterday Mandana tooDead

I have started liking Kishwer among girls...dunno how she is gonna b in future but as of now she looks fine...minus her boyfrend Suyashhh...he is impulsive and too aggressive

Rochellle...high time she stops babysitting Keith n MandanaDead

i agree with you, im kinda liking kishwer...even though she backbites a lot but still there is no kich-kich with her..she speaks her mind without drama unlike mandana..

yeah but wat she says has got a point...like yesterday she said..."as an audience pov, Mandana would be highly irritating and annoying" which is sooo true

she was explaining to Rochelle alon with Suyash that Rochelle should stop picking up fights for Keith n Mandana, coz they seem to be fine with it but its Rochelle whose looking bad n spoiling her relations in the house

Plus later she also said she is not really dying to be the Captain at this moment and would be fine with people siding Aman...wat I liked was no drama and the cool attitude...plus she wears less makeup and is a lil tomboyish, I might start rooting for her, which I don't want coz she is highly disliked  and I don't want to spend time defending herLOL

Nadaan : true...this show is all about Roch-Keith-Mandana...just read Keith's ex wife gonna enterDead
bring her, people might just completely stop watching this boring seasonSleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.nilu.bbsaiPri_BSnaadanmasakalli

.nilu. IF-Rockerz
.nilu.
.nilu.

Posted: 22 October 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

yeah but wat she says has got a point...like yesterday she said..."as an audience pov, Mandana would be highly irritating and annoying" which is sooo true

she was explaining to Rochelle alon with Suyash that Rochelle should stop picking up fights for Keith n Mandana, coz they seem to be fine with it but its Rochelle whose looking bad n spoiling her relations in the house

Plus later she also said she is not really dying to be the Captain at this moment and would be fine with people siding Aman...wat I liked was no drama and the cool attitude...plus she wears less makeup and is a lil tomboyish, I might start rooting for her, which I don't want coz she is highly disliked  and I don't want to spend time defending herLOL

Nadaan : true...this show is all about Roch-Keith-Mandana...just read Keith's ex wife gonna enterDead
bring her, people might just completely stop watching this boring seasonSleepy

yeahh true..she made sense today..and i also enjoy her imitation of mandana LOL..i wish she could do more of that lol 

@bold, LOL I know exactly what you mean. Its gonna drain you out like how we had to defend Gauti so muchh loll..def not up for this right nowLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugar13bbsai-EvilDesires-

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 22 October 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
2hat dew ? is keith paying them or are they paying him?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 25 October 2015 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Only Keith is likable this season so far.
I hate Prince,Vikas and Kieshwar!!

naadanmasakalli

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 25 October 2015 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

Here are the differences between Mandana and Kishwar

1) Mandana has superiority complex
2) Mandana is playing with brain. can't judge her tears. But she is calculated
3) Mandana gave up task many times (removing mike, bhandan etc)
4) Mandana is agrgessive but appears to be soft spoken because of language problem.
5) Mandana is rude to everyone in the house

1) Kishwar has no superiority complex
2) Kishwar thinks she is playing with brain. But she is not. She has emotions invested. When everyone complained Vikas and Yuvika's captaincy, Kishwar got hurt. she was defending them. That shows that she can be loyal and reliable.
3) Kishwar played the task very well
4) Kishwar is just loud. She does not need mike. Even if she talks, she looks like she is fighting. She is not actually fighting but she is just loud. Kishwar can be aggressive, but only when occasion raises. (like mandana called sick and then played task. are others fools to do house work? can't they all call sick? Kishwar herself told that morning first day of her captaincy, that Mandana is not feeling well and she can sleep. But look what mandana did in return)
5) Kishwar has some good relationships in the house

Guys, don't judge me. I want to ask this question to mandana. Why such superiority complex? if you are so superior, then why seek employment in bollywood?

Mandana calling Yuvika fake was also irritating. Both Mandana and Yuvika did the same thing and yet, Mandana believes to be fair and Yuvika to be fake?
Now Keith will play along with Mandana and Rochelle. So he is going to go against Vikas, Kishwar and Yuvika.

There is so much bias out there. If Kishwar uses chappal etc, then she is rude etc.
But if Mandana says Kishwar is low class, then the reply is Kishwar deserves it.
What has Mandana done that there is this sheep following?

I am not supporting Kishwar. In fact I am not supporting any one.
But the bias on the forum is quite strange. Why Mandana is worshipped and Kishwar disliked?
Mandana is calculative.
Mandana is a nautanki.

Edited by bbsai - 25 October 2015 at 8:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugar13.nilu.-MONA--EvilDesires-naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 26 October 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
_ 1 sai
i honestly am not that invested in BB this season and i forget the episodes by next day so yeah i dc i just watch caz m bored no attachment at all this season which is strange caz in earlier seasons too even though i had no fav from day 1 slowly with time i started likign amny people ( not talking about last season where gautam was the only fav) still this season i don't care about 1 single person

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbsai-EvilDesires-

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 26 October 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinamika

_ 1 sai
i honestly am not that invested in BB this season and i forget the episodes by next day so yeah i dc i just watch caz m bored no attachment at all this season which is strange caz in earlier seasons too even though i had no fav from day 1 slowly with time i started likign amny people ( not talking about last season where gautam was the only fav) still this season i don't care about 1 single person

Nadaan,

I am also not sure who is my favorite contestant but for sure Mandana is not.
I liked Yuvika.
Now Yuvika fake threads started.
Not good contestants this year.

-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 26 October 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbsai

Hi everyone,

Here are the differences between Mandana and Kishwar

1) Mandana has superiority complex
2) Mandana is playing with brain. can't judge her tears. But she is calculated
3) Mandana gave up task many times (removing mike, bhandan etc)
4) Mandana is agrgessive but appears to be soft spoken because of language problem.
5) Mandana is rude to everyone in the house

1) Kishwar has no superiority complex
2) Kishwar thinks she is playing with brain. But she is not. She has emotions invested. When everyone complained Vikas and Yuvika's captaincy, Kishwar got hurt. she was defending them. That shows that she can be loyal and reliable.
3) Kishwar played the task very well
4) Kishwar is just loud. She does not need mike. Even if she talks, she looks like she is fighting. She is not actually fighting but she is just loud. Kishwar can be aggressive, but only when occasion raises. (like mandana called sick and then played task. are others fools to do house work? can't they all call sick? Kishwar herself told that morning first day of her captaincy, that Mandana is not feeling well and she can sleep. But look what mandana did in return)
5) Kishwar has some good relationships in the house

Guys, don't judge me. I want to ask this question to mandana. Why such superiority complex? if you are so superior, then why seek employment in bollywood?

Mandana calling Yuvika fake was also irritating. Both Mandana and Yuvika did the same thing and yet, Mandana believes to be fair and Yuvika to be fake?
Now Keith will play along with Mandana and Rochelle. So he is going to go against Vikas, Kishwar and Yuvika. 

There is so much bias out there. If Kishwar uses chappal etc, then she is rude etc.
But if Mandana says Kishwar is low class, then the reply is Kishwar deserves it.
What has Mandana done that there is this sheep following?

I am not supporting Kishwar. In fact I am not supporting any one.
But the bias on the forum is quite strange. Why Mandana is worshipped and Kishwar disliked?
Mandana is calculative. 
Mandana is a nautanki. 

Hey Sai...exactly my thoughts...I don't know if I am really supporting anyone this season, but too much of mandana worship everywhere plus Salman supporting her like anythin is making me hate her more...Plus the way she giggles n feels proud wen Salman supports herDead

Ms. Irani Khoon would not even talk to ppl like Kishwer if she meets them outside...for her information, all of us knew Kishwer wen she entered...who knew some Mandana Karimi??Dead
She is just too proud...If she so much hates India n the people in BB house are not her level, why is she even there in India...she should go back to her IranLOL

I don't even feel like watching any episode, last week I watched coz it was a long holiday for me but m not goin to sacrifice my sleep for some Mandana crap n Rochelle nautankiDead

.nilu.

Go to top