India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 62# |INVITE ONLY| (Page 29)

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 21 October 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
same sai no dosty no dushmani no entertainment nothing is actually happening this season 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bbsaiPri_BS-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 21 October 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Amazed to see so much support for Mandana...!!!

just a day before...she was screaming and shouting that Keith n especially Vikas...should consult the team n then make decisions

But yesterday she alone decided to STEAL...wen most of them were against it, even then she remained adamant n went to steal...wen others objected...she threw her mike n opened the belt

Then all her fainting n vomiting drama (I might sound harsh n rude but I felt that was all exaggerated)
Digangna fainted too...others were also tired n had worked in such a weather all day...and she doesn't look that weak

Plus there'll be more such tasks coming every week which would require a lot of commitment and sacrifice...people may sympathize a week but if she keeps fainting every week...no one would bother or want her in their team

Rochelle is a b***h...she only twists n manipulates...even after so much disrespect, she was taking care of her twin sis Mandana n shedding some crocodile tears for herDead

Initially I had some sympathy for Rochelle coz of Keith-Mandy closeness but now I feel if she is fine wid it then why should others bother

Plus just read that Roch-Keith-Mandy knew each other frm outside n had come preparedSleepy

If at all a weak jodi in this task is needed to be chosen then it should be Keith n Mandana

- For creating a scene over some Sipper and diverting others' attention frm the task
- For blaming YuVikas for making breakfast 
- For the whole stealing drama n then throwing Mike, opening the Bandhans n allSleepy

Mandana just doesn't let any one else take the screen time...her dramas are so OTT that the camera only focuses on herAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbsainaadanmasakalli

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 21 October 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinamika

same sai no dosty no dushmani no entertainment nothing is actually happening this season 

I want to see others...people like Aman, Vikas, Roopal, Suyash-Kish have potential but this trio just doesn't let anyone else get some footage

bbsainaadanmasakalli

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 22 October 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
.nilu. IF-Rockerz
.nilu.
.nilu.

Posted: 22 October 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
her episode mein sirf yehi hota hai manadan keith rochelle...kuch entertainment bacha hi nahi Dead roopal-diangana-rimi-arvind are like non-existent Confused

-EvilDesires-naadanmasakalli

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 22 October 2015 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Prince is sooo touchy wid all the girls...I have been observing, he goes around hugging, kissing or unnecessarily getting too touchy on excuses of either consoling them, or congratulating them...he has been doing that with Kishwer n yesterday Mandana tooDead

I have started liking Kishwer among girls...dunno how she is gonna b in future but as of now she looks fine...minus her boyfrend Suyashhh...he is impulsive and too aggressive

Rochellle...high time she stops babysitting Keith n MandanaDead

.nilu.Pri_BS

.nilu. IF-Rockerz
.nilu.
.nilu.

Posted: 22 October 2015 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

Prince is sooo touchy wid all the girls...I have been observing, he goes around hugging, kissing or unnecessarily getting too touchy on excuses of either consoling them, or congratulating them...he has been doing that with Kishwer n yesterday Mandana tooDead

I have started liking Kishwer among girls...dunno how she is gonna b in future but as of now she looks fine...minus her boyfrend Suyashhh...he is impulsive and too aggressive

Rochellle...high time she stops babysitting Keith n MandanaDead

i agree with you, im kinda liking kishwer...even though she backbites a lot but still there is no kich-kich with her..she speaks her mind without drama unlike mandana..

-EvilDesires-naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 22 October 2015 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
show mein sirf keith mandana & rchelle a

.nilu.-EvilDesires-

Go to top