Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

Prince is an Idiot...Period!

He is all I , Me, Myself...mere liye msg aya...main ye karunga wo karunga...logon ne mujhe jaisa dekha hai pasand kiya...Sorry, but Roadies n MTV show contestants are forgottten with each passing season unlike BB

He just made a complete fool of himself yesterday🤢

CC: Its too early to say who deserves to win😳😃

Keith is the winner.
Dekh lena.
Last year I predicted Gautam will win in second week and he did.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Itna spoon feeding ke baad finally things got heated
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinamika

Itna spoon feeding ke baad finally things got heated

I am still not impressed by the contestants.
Losers.
Liking only Keith tbh.
He has a very good personality overall...
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just watch first 20 mins of the episode n Prince was plain disgusting n evil...he thinks he has come in another Roadies or Splitsvilla🤢

n his dialogue..."Mujhe ab samajh aa gya hai mere saath kya ho raha hai"...he was with Kishwer n Suyash on his own wish, no one forced him...infact he was trying to be a part of theit team n plus was trying to boss Kishwer in her captaincy...LOSER!🥱

Rochelle...she is the most disgusting person in the house at the moment...even more irritating than Mandana...she sided with Prince after Baba's prediction...was full on ganging up on Kishwer n Suyash with Aman, Prince...then she was bitching about them n playing the most irritating part in watever I wantched...she is full prepared to target Kishwer n Suyash...

n everyone blamed Suyash n Kishwer for ganging up with Prince, but at the same time, supported Prince...funny

And all f them including Arving ganged up on Suyash n Kishwer...except Digangna n Yuvika

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dew,

Today when everyone was talking to Suyaash, I felt bad for him.
Looks like Suyaash is more mature than getting shown on episode.
Suyaash should not have done that zero joke on Prince.
Then today would have been a good start for Suyaash's game.

Prince is a fool. Rochelle and Mandana will definitely take advantage of his foolishness.

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bbsai

Dew,

Today when everyone was talking to Suyaash, I felt bad for him.
Looks like Suyaash is more mature than getting shown on episode.
Suyaash should not have done that zero joke on Prince.
Then today would have been a good start for Suyaash's game.

Prince is a fool. Rochelle and Mandana will definitely take advantage of his foolishness.

I didn't watch the entire episode coz the negativity in the show was beyond my tolerance...but Suyash definitely looked much better than Prince

Prince started fighting even before the task started, and LMAO his supporters gang...Kishwer was right in saying that there are no supporters until you make a status update...so wat if he had already collected his supporters even before the task started

Rochelle was at her cheapest best...She sided with Aman to gang up on Su-Kish...then she ganged up along with Prince n Keith

She went to Suyash n called his status fake...Suyash rightly showerd her the right place by saying we are here to play the game for ourselves n not you n we are not going to change our reactions just coz u don't like it😆

Rochelle n Mandana are really cunning players...these 2 remind me of the rival team against India in Chak De somehow...where the girls were pushing n getting physical to win the game😆

Though I agree wiht wat Arvind said about Kishwer should have cleared her point with Aman later after the task n Suyash shud have asked her not to interfere at that moment coz she was the Sanchalak...but Arvind could have said the same thing directli to Su-Kish instead of sitting in that bitchy gang n gossiping and showing your wisdom infront of ppl like Rochelle Mandana n Keith

This season is such a flop
1823 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .nilu.

Im not able to like mandana no matter how much i try..on the other hand..Im still kinda liking kishwer..she is def a loud mouth but less annoying than mandana lol overall keith has been going really strong till now and the most stable of all.

Exactly how I feel! I can't seem to like Mandana no matter what she does and Rochelle is someone who I can't stand at all now.. She's a very dirty player 🤢
Keith is going good but everything about him seems really fake to me
Kishwer is VERY annoying, but I prefer her over Mandana and Rochelle

This is the worst season ever!
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Vikas Bhalla is exposed.He is the worst player inside house.He is cunning and a paltibaaz.I still don't get his hatred for Aman,the way he was mocking him today.
Suyyash and Kieshwar are the most hated contestants this season.They are the Tanna and Upen of this season.I still don't dislike Suyyash but Kieshwar is intolerable.
Mandana has been sane as of late.She is bang on about the loser Prince today.She can gain support inside and outside now.
Rochelle is annoying but tolerating her because she is against Kieshwar.She is Prince's mother nowadays;she was defending prince without any valid points.
Prince is the paltimaar i.e Pritam and Kamya, of this season.He has Influenza.From Kieshwar to Rochelle.Nothing has changed really.Dumb,makes up things on his own.He hasn't conveyed BBs' message to the housemates correctly not even once.Lacks IQ.
Arvind and Digangana are the commentators for each team.They are there just to add something to the argument.Zero visibility.
Rimi is starting to take interest but she needs to think before speaking.She can be a good contestant in the future,she is blunt and straight forward.Isnt afraid of anyone.Like her.
Yuvika is doing alright although she needs to distance herself from Vikas if she wants to stay longer.
Aman is calculative.Very subtly he is forming a group of his own with people he can easily influence.Hasnt done anything hate worthy so he is good too.
Keith is the winner material.He has got everything that a winner should have.I like his way of handling things.He will burst soon.He is a player.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Today's epi was like Hum Saath Saath Hain types. 
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Today's episode was katre behtar.