Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
2hat dew ? is keith paying them or are they paying him?
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Only Keith is likable this season so far.
I hate Prince,Vikas and Kieshwar!!
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi everyone,

Here are the differences between Mandana and Kishwar

1) Mandana has superiority complex
2) Mandana is playing with brain. can't judge her tears. But she is calculated
3) Mandana gave up task many times (removing mike, bhandan etc)
4) Mandana is agrgessive but appears to be soft spoken because of language problem.
5) Mandana is rude to everyone in the house

1) Kishwar has no superiority complex
2) Kishwar thinks she is playing with brain. But she is not. She has emotions invested. When everyone complained Vikas and Yuvika's captaincy, Kishwar got hurt. she was defending them. That shows that she can be loyal and reliable.
3) Kishwar played the task very well
4) Kishwar is just loud. She does not need mike. Even if she talks, she looks like she is fighting. She is not actually fighting but she is just loud. Kishwar can be aggressive, but only when occasion raises. (like mandana called sick and then played task. are others fools to do house work? can't they all call sick? Kishwar herself told that morning first day of her captaincy, that Mandana is not feeling well and she can sleep. But look what mandana did in return)
5) Kishwar has some good relationships in the house

Guys, don't judge me. I want to ask this question to mandana. Why such superiority complex? if you are so superior, then why seek employment in bollywood?

Mandana calling Yuvika fake was also irritating. Both Mandana and Yuvika did the same thing and yet, Mandana believes to be fair and Yuvika to be fake?
Now Keith will play along with Mandana and Rochelle. So he is going to go against Vikas, Kishwar and Yuvika.

There is so much bias out there. If Kishwar uses chappal etc, then she is rude etc.
But if Mandana says Kishwar is low class, then the reply is Kishwar deserves it.
What has Mandana done that there is this sheep following?

I am not supporting Kishwar. In fact I am not supporting any one.
But the bias on the forum is quite strange. Why Mandana is worshipped and Kishwar disliked?
Mandana is calculative.
Mandana is a nautanki.

Edited by bbsai - 8 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
_ 1 sai
i honestly am not that invested in BB this season and i forget the episodes by next day so yeah i dc i just watch caz m bored no attachment at all this season which is strange caz in earlier seasons too even though i had no fav from day 1 slowly with time i started likign amny people ( not talking about last season where gautam was the only fav) still this season i don't care about 1 single person
bbsai thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinamika

_ 1 sai
i honestly am not that invested in BB this season and i forget the episodes by next day so yeah i dc i just watch caz m bored no attachment at all this season which is strange caz in earlier seasons too even though i had no fav from day 1 slowly with time i started likign amny people ( not talking about last season where gautam was the only fav) still this season i don't care about 1 single person

Nadaan,

I am also not sure who is my favorite contestant but for sure Mandana is not.
I liked Yuvika.
Now Yuvika fake threads started.
Not good contestants this year.

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bbsai

Hi everyone,

Here are the differences between Mandana and Kishwar

1) Mandana has superiority complex
2) Mandana is playing with brain. can't judge her tears. But she is calculated
3) Mandana gave up task many times (removing mike, bhandan etc)
4) Mandana is agrgessive but appears to be soft spoken because of language problem.
5) Mandana is rude to everyone in the house

1) Kishwar has no superiority complex
2) Kishwar thinks she is playing with brain. But she is not. She has emotions invested. When everyone complained Vikas and Yuvika's captaincy, Kishwar got hurt. she was defending them. That shows that she can be loyal and reliable.
3) Kishwar played the task very well
4) Kishwar is just loud. She does not need mike. Even if she talks, she looks like she is fighting. She is not actually fighting but she is just loud. Kishwar can be aggressive, but only when occasion raises. (like mandana called sick and then played task. are others fools to do house work? can't they all call sick? Kishwar herself told that morning first day of her captaincy, that Mandana is not feeling well and she can sleep. But look what mandana did in return)
5) Kishwar has some good relationships in the house

Guys, don't judge me. I want to ask this question to mandana. Why such superiority complex? if you are so superior, then why seek employment in bollywood?

Mandana calling Yuvika fake was also irritating. Both Mandana and Yuvika did the same thing and yet, Mandana believes to be fair and Yuvika to be fake?
Now Keith will play along with Mandana and Rochelle. So he is going to go against Vikas, Kishwar and Yuvika. 

There is so much bias out there. If Kishwar uses chappal etc, then she is rude etc.
But if Mandana says Kishwar is low class, then the reply is Kishwar deserves it.
What has Mandana done that there is this sheep following?

I am not supporting Kishwar. In fact I am not supporting any one.
But the bias on the forum is quite strange. Why Mandana is worshipped and Kishwar disliked?
Mandana is calculative. 
Mandana is a nautanki. 

Hey Sai...exactly my thoughts...I don't know if I am really supporting anyone this season, but too much of mandana worship everywhere plus Salman supporting her like anythin is making me hate her more...Plus the way she giggles n feels proud wen Salman supports her🤢

Ms. Irani Khoon would not even talk to ppl like Kishwer if she meets them outside...for her information, all of us knew Kishwer wen she entered...who knew some Mandana Karimi??🤢
She is just too proud...If she so much hates India n the people in BB house are not her level, why is she even there in India...she should go back to her Iran😆

I don't even feel like watching any episode, last week I watched coz it was a long holiday for me but m not goin to sacrifice my sleep for some Mandana crap n Rochelle nautanki🤢
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And yeah one more observation/...Mandana is dominating n too proud...but Rochelle...she is a clever fox...she very clevery manipulates things

Wen Mandana said Yuvika is fake, Rochelle too started targetting Yuvika

Wen Mandana said Vikas is wrong to negotiate with Zamindars, Rochelle too started to target Vikas

Now wen Mandana is after Kishwer...Rochelle also has problems with Kishwer's captaincy😆

Rochelle + Mandana together are dangerous

And Keith...the shaana man...he is no less...he just sits n relaxes,...the two ladies fight on his behalf...n he bcums Mahaan by taking all the blames only to get Salman's sympathy n support on the weekend

The whole show is just focussing on these three uncle aunties🤢
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone. 😃
This time BB is very boring no spice in the show.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Seems like, Nupu is full angry on Mandy and Roch. 😆
bbsai thumbnail
Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

And yeah one more observation/...Mandana is dominating n too proud...but Rochelle...she is a clever fox...she very clevery manipulates things

Wen Mandana said Yuvika is fake, Rochelle too started targetting Yuvika

Wen Mandana said Vikas is wrong to negotiate with Zamindars, Rochelle too started to target Vikas

Now wen Mandana is after Kishwer...Rochelle also has problems with Kishwer's captaincy😆

Rochelle + Mandana together are dangerous

And Keith...the shaana man...he is no less...he just sits n relaxes,...the two ladies fight on his behalf...n he bcums Mahaan by taking all the blames only to get Salman's sympathy n support on the weekend

The whole show is just focussing on these three uncle aunties🤢

They should rename the show as "keith's family and love affairs show" instead of Bigg boss show.