Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
same sai no dosty no dushmani no entertainment nothing is actually happening this season 
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazed to see so much support for Mandana...!!!

just a day before...she was screaming and shouting that Keith n especially Vikas...should consult the team n then make decisions

But yesterday she alone decided to STEAL...wen most of them were against it, even then she remained adamant n went to steal...wen others objected...she threw her mike n opened the belt

Then all her fainting n vomiting drama (I might sound harsh n rude but I felt that was all exaggerated)
Digangna fainted too...others were also tired n had worked in such a weather all day...and she doesn't look that weak

Plus there'll be more such tasks coming every week which would require a lot of commitment and sacrifice...people may sympathize a week but if she keeps fainting every week...no one would bother or want her in their team

Rochelle is a b***h...she only twists n manipulates...even after so much disrespect, she was taking care of her twin sis Mandana n shedding some crocodile tears for her🤢

Initially I had some sympathy for Rochelle coz of Keith-Mandy closeness but now I feel if she is fine wid it then why should others bother

Plus just read that Roch-Keith-Mandy knew each other frm outside n had come prepared🥱

If at all a weak jodi in this task is needed to be chosen then it should be Keith n Mandana

- For creating a scene over some Sipper and diverting others' attention frm the task
- For blaming YuVikas for making breakfast 
- For the whole stealing drama n then throwing Mike, opening the Bandhans n all🥱

Mandana just doesn't let any one else take the screen time...her dramas are so OTT that the camera only focuses on her😡

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinamika

same sai no dosty no dushmani no entertainment nothing is actually happening this season 

I want to see others...people like Aman, Vikas, Roopal, Suyash-Kish have potential but this trio just doesn't let anyone else get some footage
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCNRiqSWmi4[/YOUTUBE]
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
her episode mein sirf yehi hota hai manadan keith rochelle...kuch entertainment bacha hi nahi ðŸ¤¢ roopal-diangana-rimi-arvind are like non-existent ðŸ˜•
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Prince is sooo touchy wid all the girls...I have been observing, he goes around hugging, kissing or unnecessarily getting too touchy on excuses of either consoling them, or congratulating them...he has been doing that with Kishwer n yesterday Mandana too🤢

I have started liking Kishwer among girls...dunno how she is gonna b in future but as of now she looks fine...minus her boyfrend Suyashhh...he is impulsive and too aggressive

Rochellle...high time she stops babysitting Keith n Mandana🤢
.nilu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

Prince is sooo touchy wid all the girls...I have been observing, he goes around hugging, kissing or unnecessarily getting too touchy on excuses of either consoling them, or congratulating them...he has been doing that with Kishwer n yesterday Mandana too🤢

I have started liking Kishwer among girls...dunno how she is gonna b in future but as of now she looks fine...minus her boyfrend Suyashhh...he is impulsive and too aggressive

Rochellle...high time she stops babysitting Keith n Mandana🤢

i agree with you, im kinda liking kishwer...even though she backbites a lot but still there is no kich-kich with her..she speaks her mind without drama unlike mandana..
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
show mein sirf keith mandana & rchelle a
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Originally posted by: .nilu.

i agree with you, im kinda liking kishwer...even though she backbites a lot but still there is no kich-kich with her..she speaks her mind without drama unlike mandana..

yeah but wat she says has got a point...like yesterday she said..."as an audience pov, Mandana would be highly irritating and annoying" which is sooo true

she was explaining to Rochelle alon with Suyash that Rochelle should stop picking up fights for Keith n Mandana, coz they seem to be fine with it but its Rochelle whose looking bad n spoiling her relations in the house

Plus later she also said she is not really dying to be the Captain at this moment and would be fine with people siding Aman...wat I liked was no drama and the cool attitude...plus she wears less makeup and is a lil tomboyish, I might start rooting for her, which I don't want coz she is highly disliked  and I don't want to spend time defending her😆

Nadaan : true...this show is all about Roch-Keith-Mandana...just read Keith's ex wife gonna enter🤢
bring her, people might just completely stop watching this boring season🥱
.nilu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

yeah but wat she says has got a point...like yesterday she said..."as an audience pov, Mandana would be highly irritating and annoying" which is sooo true

she was explaining to Rochelle alon with Suyash that Rochelle should stop picking up fights for Keith n Mandana, coz they seem to be fine with it but its Rochelle whose looking bad n spoiling her relations in the house

Plus later she also said she is not really dying to be the Captain at this moment and would be fine with people siding Aman...wat I liked was no drama and the cool attitude...plus she wears less makeup and is a lil tomboyish, I might start rooting for her, which I don't want coz she is highly disliked  and I don't want to spend time defending her😆

Nadaan : true...this show is all about Roch-Keith-Mandana...just read Keith's ex wife gonna enter🤢
bring her, people might just completely stop watching this boring season🥱

yeahh true..she made sense today..and i also enjoy her imitation of mandana ðŸ˜†..i wish she could do more of that lol 

@bold, LOL I know exactly what you mean. Its gonna drain you out like how we had to defend Gauti so muchh loll..def not up for this right now😆