Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 62# |INVITE ONLY| - Page 17

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .nilu.

what do you guys think who's getting eliminated this week? arvind?

I am thinking Arvind or Digangana will leave the house this week.
Both are very quiet.
Digangana is very young too.
I am not sure if she can handle all these adult emotions floating around the house.

Edited by bbsai - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbsai thumbnail
Firstly I do not like the whole Rochelle Keith Mandana dynamics.

But I want to analyze Rochelle's clingy attitude.

Rochelle chased after Keith. (as per her own admission).
Keith hardly looks attached to her.
She probably achieved girlfriend status after months of chasing.
Then the relationship is still new (3 month old).
It is not like some long term thing where they totally understand each others likes/dislikes, insecurities/strengths etc
It looks like break up can happen anytime for any reason.
Here comes a tall, beautiful woman ( I find mandana very manly and don't find her beautiful. specially after all the complaining whining and arguments).
Rochelle is probably feeling that her man is falling for this woman.
She is expressing her mental status quite visibly by crying and clinging.

Do you guys think that Rochelle should behave differently?

I am feeling sympathy for her.
I am also feeling bad for prince who has been putting up with all this in good spirit.

Please share your thoughts.
Edited by bbsai - 8 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Strong dislike for both mandana and Rochelle they are both super annoying and irritating. Keith already deserves to win for keeping up with both of them. I m really not understanding why Rochelle has to bring her BF  in every damn thing chill lady if he's your boyfriend than have some faith no. Stop being so bitchy and insecure. And mandana tantrum queen ki toh baat hi na karo.
Jin uncle sirf apples and banas khate dikhte Hain ankit toh tab bhi nahi dikhta. Same goes for princess and roopal. So far yuvi is my fav and somewhat rimi
Edited by sinamika - 8 years ago
bbsai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sinamika

Strong dislike for both mandana and Rochelle they are both super annoying and irritating. Keith already deserves to win for keeping up with both of them. I m ho early not understanding why Rochelle has to bring her FB in every damn thing chill lady if he's your boyfriend than have some faith no. Stop being so bitchy and insecure. And mandana tantrum queen ki toh baat hi na karo.

Jin uncle sirf apples and banas khate dikhte Hain ankit toh tab bhi nahi dikhta. Same goes for princess and roopal. So far yuvi is my fav and somewhat rimi

Yuvika is my favorite so far as well.
Hope she won't disappoint.

Also logically thinking mandana is not completely wrong yes her way of showing it is irritating and annoying but she gotta point she's not Rochelle naukrani to keep doing things according to her wishes. Rochelle needs to understand it's bigboss ka ghar nit hers and her boyfriends ghar where everything will happen according to her wishes . Her bekar ka Rona dhona really makes me mad. Such attention seeker she is
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
IMO , Mandy - Self-centered

Rochelle - Attention Seeker
bbsai thumbnail
Both Mandana and Rochelle have flaws.
Both are annoying.

if you noticed, Mandana went back to Ankit and discussed. Ankit said that it is not bigg boss's fault. it is keith and rochelle's fault. Then immediately she went back to keith and started calling rochelle pagal etc. She got provoked by external elements also.
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bbsai

Both Mandana and Rochelle have flaws.
Both are annoying.

if you noticed, Mandana went back to Ankit and discussed. Ankit said that it is not bigg boss's fault. it is keith and rochelle's fault. Then immediately she went back to keith and started calling rochelle pagal etc. She got provoked by external elements also.

True that! So, which proves that she is gullible as well. It will be interesting to see how she will handle things and succumb to pressure.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rupa_6

True that! So, which proves that she is gullible as well. It will be interesting to see how she will handle things and succumb to pressure.

yeah i noticed that too. this time she got influenced by ankit 
anyway on a side note we might have premam finally releasing on DVD/bluray on oct 19th plz god let it be true waited way too long for this one