Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@nilu great observation

I am liking Diggy and Arvind he is too sensitive

Ankit I need more time to say anything About him...
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys, 10:30pm is too late for me when the episode airs.
I can't seem to find any episodes online.
All are either getting deleted or pointing to some older bigg boss episodes with latest season names.
If there is a repeat telecast next day morning (not sure if it is there), I can't watch it because I will be at work.

😭

Edited by bbsai - 8 years ago
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bbsai

Guys, 10:30pm is too late for me when the episode airs.
I can't seem to find any episodes online.
All are either getting deleted or pointing to some older bigg boss episodes with latest season names.
If there is a repeat telecast next day morning (not sure if it is there), I can't watch it because I will be at work.

😭

try this link
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
look what I just read!

The first fight of BB Season 9 was occurred on Day 3 between Rochelle Rao and Mandana Karimi. As we know that from Day 1, Rochelle has been very insecure and concerned about her real life beau Keith's growing fondness for his BB partner Rochelle. So much so that on Day 2, an insecure Rochelle spoke at length about how she fell for Keith, chased him and so on... In all likelihood, Rochelle's idea to share so much information about her and Keith's relationship in such a candid manner was to alert Mandana (and other female housemates) to give up the idea of snatching away Keith from her because he has been already taken!

However, since the seeds of insecurity and jealously have already sown in Rochelle's heart, they sprouted into a catfight with who else but Mandana.

According to the live footage, late at night, Mandana who was finding hard to sleep due to loud snores of Arvind and Vikas, requested Keith to exchange beds with her so that she could sleep in peace. While, Keith agreed to switch beds with Mandana, this offer did not go down well with Rochelle as that would separate her from Keith who was sleeping by her side till now. When Rochelle protested and quizzed Mandana about exchanging beds, Mandana replied that she had asked her partner and he was alright with the shift.

This made Rochelle lose her cool and she gave back to Mandana saying that she has no right to call Keith her "partner" as he is her boyfriend.

Mandana remained unbothered with Rochelle's brickbats and went off to sleep. However, Rochelle took the whole thing to heart way too much and broke down into tears. Surprisingly, Keith did not interfere in the fight, but only came forward to pacify Rochelle once she burst into tears.

Source: pinkvilla

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .nilu.

look what I just read!

The first fight of BB Season 9 was occurred on Day 3 between Rochelle Rao and Mandana Karimi. As we know that from Day 1, Rochelle has been very insecure and concerned about her real life beau Keith's growing fondness for his BB partner Rochelle. So much so that on Day 2, an insecure Rochelle spoke at length about how she fell for Keith, chased him and so on... In all likelihood, Rochelle's idea to share so much information about her and Keith's relationship in such a candid manner was to alert Mandana (and other female housemates) to give up the idea of snatching away Keith from her because he has been already taken!

However, since the seeds of insecurity and jealously have already sown in Rochelle's heart, they sprouted into a catfight with who else but Mandana.

According to the live footage, late at night, Mandana who was finding hard to sleep due to loud snores of Arvind and Vikas, requested Keith to exchange beds with her so that she could sleep in peace. While, Keith agreed to switch beds with Mandana, this offer did not go down well with Rochelle as that would separate her from Keith who was sleeping by her side till now. When Rochelle protested and quizzed Mandana about exchanging beds, Mandana replied that she had asked her partner and he was alright with the shift.

This made Rochelle lose her cool and she gave back to Mandana saying that she has no right to call Keith her "partner" as he is her boyfriend.

Mandana remained unbothered with Rochelle's brickbats and went off to sleep. However, Rochelle took the whole thing to heart way too much and broke down into tears. Surprisingly, Keith did not interfere in the fight, but only came forward to pacify Rochelle once she burst into tears.

Source: pinkvilla

I am not liking Mandana at all.
She is not at all sweet.

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello ppl πŸ˜ƒ I hope everyone is doing well..I just randomly came across this CC and realized its still alive πŸ˜† Anyways, i haven't really liked anyone this season so far and i hope i remain neutral cos supporting someone is too taxing..I realized it last season πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Suyash is damn annoying and irritating. πŸ˜‘
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hii guyssπŸ€—yes this group is alive and active πŸ˜ƒ

btw guys I was wondering, where is Captain's bed? I don't see any empty bed around. Also I was wondering why is the iron table area so small? if you guys remember last time the iron table used to be far back and there was an emergency washroom too at the back. I have a feeling there is a secret room or captian's room behind that left out space.
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Suyyash and mandana are annoying.
I literally cracked when Rimi told Suyyash 'tu aaj superstar ban jaega'
I mean seriously what did he do? Whine about a task? 
Suyyash followed it by showing middle finger lmao 

Yuvika is sweet...Ankit and Arvind are harmless...Vikas and Keith are decent...Prince is in love with Yuvika...
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Hey Everyone again. How is it going peeps? Good to see you all again.
I am scared to watch any episode this season.I was too invvolved last season .