Katrina Kaif to dye her hair black for Nitya Mehra's film opposite Sid

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Katrina Kaif to dye her hair black for Nitya Mehra's film opposite Sidharth 0

We know that Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra will feature in the Farhan Akhtar movie directed by debutant Nitya Mehra. Farhan had also confirmed the news saying, "We've cast Katrina and Siddharth in Nitya Mehra's film. Both the actors have very unusual roles in the film. It's important to try out new pairs and permutations, as these work to make audiences curious about a film."

News has it that the work on the film has already begun. Apparently, Katrina is busy with the look test and costume trials for the film. Katrina, who had dyed her hair red for the Abhishek Kapoor film 'Fitoor', will apparently dye it black for this project, which needs her to have an urban look.

Katrina had also revealed her reason to do this film. As a source had mentioned, "Katrina is very particular about banners and directors. If she agreed to work with new directors Ali Abbas Zafar, in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan and now Nitya Mehra's film it is because they are backed by the best production houses in Bollywood."

Credits: pinkvilla
so excited for this film, the whole time travel concept sounds interesting and of course sidharth and katrina in a film for the first time together ahhh ^_^
I hope they do a photoshoot together before they start shooting !!!
Originally posted by Meherbaan

so excited for this film, the whole time travel concept sounds interesting and of course sidharth and katrina in a film for the first time together ahhh ^_^
I hope they do a photoshoot together before they start shooting !!!

There is hardly any photoshoot before the film. 😆
Hope there is a sneek peek of something. 😆
Originally posted by IshqBulaava

There is hardly any photoshoot before the film. 😆
Hope there is a sneek peek of something. 😆

Yup but Hrithik and Katrina did a magazine cover shoot before they started ZNMD so hoping Sidharth and Katrina do same because Excel is producing this film and they produced ZNMD also :D
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Yup but Hrithik and Katrina did a magazine cover shoot before they started ZNMD so hoping Sidharth and Katrina do same because Excel is producing this film and they produced ZNMD also :D

o did they? 😲
Now I so want a photoshoot 😆
Originally posted by IshqBulaava

o did they? 😲
Now I so want a photoshoot 😆

Yup they did a cover shoot for Harper's Bazaar India anniversary issue !!!

I want Sidharth and Katrina to feature on Vogue, Harper's Bazaar or Harper's Bazaar Bride ;)