Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Flaming Astha Warned Stinging Shlok / Touch Me Not. - Page 2

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Vani, Superb review of the Ashlok scene. 👏

Oh..the Honeybee remark was swirling in my mind and you ahve written it nicely. Shlok is hovering over her like one, flitting from one place to another...whenever he spots his Aastha and wants to drink in her beauty and make her feel alive.

Yes..the few minutes we got yday in yellow n the flaming red..color  was awesome.. both were looking so good and their verbal sparring was super.

I was seeing all the old HM episodes..got upto the waking up..after the night spent in the ruins... what.. magic..yaar.. In that the hatred was uppermost in both and the love was concealed.. the spats were..so good. Trying to recreate the same..again n they are coming up with new lines as well as along with the old. I guess..if ppl have time..watch the old and see the new...so we can..see the difference in the body language.. but one thing..Aastha is FEISTY AS EVER...ARGUMENTATIVE AS ALWAYS..NOSE IN THE AIR..not very apparent at first...but she is...now that side of her is more apparent as her nose flares whenever she sees Shlok..and gets angry..reversal of roles..now..hahaha...

Eagerly waiting for today...evening..😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Divvi..Thanks. 
akashavani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehersudhar

Vani superb interpretation. CVS should hire u for writing and creating aslok scenes. I thought he wont let his honey to be touched by any bee . so he will give black and blue till death to indrajit. Waiting for the wonderful jungle journey of aslok and our great analysis.

Meher ..Thanks...Shlok Agnihotri  definitely  is one Stinging  Bee...to Astha for Honey...To others Meddling with her...like Indrajeet Sarcar. ..will and should be..stung ..black..blue..and purpke too..
Think after Astha gets her memory back..he will ruin ...Indrajeet Sarcar. ..AShlok's jungle track is interesting  with Romance and fights...lets see..how it goes..but enjoying  completely. ...loving it 
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved how u explained the whole ashlok sequence  vinni.🤗
It is indeed a pleasure to watch these two in their nokjhok scenes..unbeatable cuties 
Loved ur explanation on bee..I saw it once again after reading..and it's truly amazing..actually he is smiling in that scene just before touching her in the pretext of bee ...but she didn't see that at all..
I couldn't understand that scene yesterday but thanks to u ..
Hope we will get some amazing ashlok jungle scenes to cherish .

akashavani thumbnail
Sindhu Thanks. 
akashavani thumbnail
Sara..Thanks very much. 
akashavani thumbnail
Kusum Thanks very much. 
akashavani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nim_var

Vani, Superb review of the Ashlok scene. 👏

Oh..the Honeybee remark was swirling in my mind and you ahve written it nicely. Shlok is hovering over her like one, flitting from one place to another...whenever he spots his Aastha and wants to drink in her beauty and make her feel alive.

Yes..the few minutes we got yday in yellow n the flaming red..color  was awesome.. both were looking so good and their verbal sparring was super.

I was seeing all the old HM episodes..got upto the waking up..after the night spent in the ruins... what.. magic..yaar.. In that the hatred was uppermost in both and the love was concealed.. the spats were..so good. Trying to recreate the same..again n they are coming up with new lines as well as along with the old. I guess..if ppl have time..watch the old and see the new...so we can..see the difference in the body language.. but one thing..Aastha is FEISTY AS EVER...ARGUMENTATIVE AS ALWAYS..NOSE IN THE AIR..not very apparent at first...but she is...now that side of her is more apparent as her nose flares whenever she sees Shlok..and gets angry..reversal of roles..now..hahaha...

Eagerly waiting for today...evening..😃

Nimmy. .Thanks very much...Srry late reply. .. AShlok Were Definitely  Looking...Mindblowing  Totally...Sunny Sholk...Hovering Around Astha ...As You Said ...Flaming Astha. . got back her Feisty ..Argumentative...Cute Nose in the Air...Am Sure Shlok wants to kiss her when she does that...Nose Up...hmm...And Shlok Really makes Her Animated...Alive ...It Shows Visibly...SHrAvi..Brilliant Actors.

Agree Nimmy...Old Gold Ebp Epis...Are Intense..Gripping ...Magic...Extra Charged Up...Everyway. 

Nimmy...That Magic Still Exsists With ..ShrAvi.and AShlok Absolutely  ..Even Now...Only Problem Seems ...Directors are not able to tap it and Treat it ..With Proper  Intensity...And Depth...just making it ...like Mundane...BUT ..Still...ShrAvi...is Making it ...Magical. ...If Direction is Different  But Beautiful  Too Different ly...Waseem sir ...WasPassion and Magic...Missing it. .Absolutely. ..lets Enjoy AShlok .As It is Anyway...Now.

akashavani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Honeypot

Loved how u explained the whole ashlok sequence  vinni.🤗

It is indeed a pleasure to watch these two in their nokjhok scenes..unbeatable cuties 
Loved ur explanation on bee..I saw it once again after reading..and it's truly amazing..actually he is smiling in that scene just before touching her in the pretext of bee ...but she didn't see that at all..
I couldn't understand that scene yesterday but thanks to u ..
Hope we will get some amazing ashlok jungle scenes to cherish .

Honeypot..😉..Saji...Thanks very much. .Srry for late reply. 
Saji...We Will definitely  Get Amazing  AShlok Moments. ..Cause ..ShrAvi Together  itself creates Magic...Loving their...Sparring and Nok joks...Hoping for best.

Shlok Agnihotri. .is not going to leave biwi...Alone at any cost...He will keep on buzzing around her on one pretext  or another...Possessively. ..Romancing  her ...untill she regains  memory...Lets see. Their Magic Ebp...but ..differently...now.