Thank you for everything 

You are my world and my guardian angel 

You are the shine that makes me sparkle

You are the light that keeps me alive 

You are the fragrance of my life 

And further most 

You are my inspiration!

~Written by me

Mothers are the most incredible human beings in the world! They are the most selfless and kind people in our lives. Our YHM mothers are no different.

Toshiji: At times she may be blind towards her children, but nobody can deny her love for them. This mother has seen her children suffer and they say that a child's pain is much worse for parents than their own sufferings. Toshiji has been her son Raman lose his family due to his wife's infidelity and now her daughters suffering in their marriages. For a mother, it is hard watching your child go through a hard time and not being able to take their pain away. Toshiji is one OTT woman at times but her love for her family is bigger than her personality. 

Madhu: Amma is one rocking mother to her two daughters and niece. She has raised well educated , independent women who know how to balance work and family life. She has never felt a desire indeed to have a son. At times, like Toshiji she may go overboard but all of that comes out because she wants her daughter Ishita to get her share of happiness. Amma has seen her daughter suffer because she couldn't be a mother. Amma's only desire was to see her daughter happy. This mother also doesn't stand by and see injustice being done to her children. No matter what Amma does, no one can deny her love for her children.

Vandu Vandita's is not only a mother to Sharvan but her sisters too. When in times of need, she has always stood as a pillar for all sisters. When everyone was against her sister Mihika, Vandu was the only one who knew something was not right and found the root of the problem. For her son Sharvan, she is strict but a very balance in raising him. Not only that she is a supermom balancing work and home life really well.

Simmi: Her daughter Ananya is the apple of her eyes. For the love her daughter, Simmi has gone extremes to give her daughter a normal life. When she realized her daughter didn't deserve a father like Param, she left him for her better. Now that Param is back, Simmi is fighting for her daughter. The strength and diligently she has shown is only for her daughter. This single mother has a great fight ahead of her and she will come out on top because they say when a woman becomes a mother she becomes a different woman. She gains the strength and the will to fight for a better future for this child. Simmi is one strong single mother.

Ishita: Last but not least Ishita. There are so many words to describe her as a mother. A woman who isn't able to give birth to a child of her own but has more motherly love inside of her than most biological mothers.  Her daughter Ruhi, is her whole life. For her sake, she married her father at that time she couldn't stand him. She has always stood up for Ruhi. She gave her daughter a family that the poor child was craving for 6 years. Even with her stepson, she has understood him more than his biological parents. Her patience and  understanding has even won his heart and now considers her part of his family. Even though many wont agree with her decision, but she choice to save his life over Ruhi's happiness. The love Ishita has for her children is unconditional and selfless.

A special shout out to Rinki and Mihika who have taken care of their nieces and nephews like mothers.

"Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother."

~Oprah Winfrey 

"A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's."

~Princess Diana

To all the mothers on this forum and every mother out there 

Happy Mothers Day!!

Edited by cocololo123 - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful post.

One aspect of Toshiji is very rarely highlighted, that is she's the reason behind what Ruhi is today. Ruhi's biological mother left her when she was just six months old, since then it's Toshiji who brought up Ruhi showering all her love until Ishita came into Ruhi's life. Toshiji's apt upbringing made Ruhi a very composed, kindhearted, sweet-natured kid from the very beginning. Toshiji filled the void of a mother in baby Ruhi's life and Ishita is now rightfully bearing the torch.

👏
I salute all mothers! They are truly the god on earth!
Make your mother happy and proud, life will always be blissful!
Wonderful post!

Coco- this is beautiful!

I will come back later tonight & write something more meaningful!

❤️
Awesome post on mothers! 👏
There was a survey done last decade and people all over the world chose "Mother" as the most beautiful word in English language. Truly mothers are souls of family. 

Loved all the examples you described in YHM, I also like Sarika for her determination to have the baby and strong fight she is putting up against society n Romi for her unborn child. 😊

Loved the poem u wrote n Happy Mothers day to u too.😳 Edited by --Megha-- - 8 years ago
What a beautiful beautiful post Coco ! Loved it.
For all her theatrics, Toshi is a very loving mother.  Yes she is old fashioned in her thinking because she is for all intents and purposes an uneducated woman with backward thinking, but nothing can take away the fact that she loves and adores her children and wants to see them happily settled in their lives.  Her means to that are of course different, but she means well. Her upbringing is shown in the way RKB was presented to us until the time slot change.  Yes, he did become embittered due to circumstances, but stood by his principles ! The same with Ruhi, though she gravitated towards Ishita, Ruhi did not lack any love in her life.  She was a well brought up child though she missed her parents.

The same goes for Amma.  She is educated.  She brought up her daughters to be independent young women, and was heartbroken when Ishita's medical condition was brought out so brutally ! She always has her best interests at heart and will do anything for her children.

The same goes for Vandu, Simmi and Ishu !  All of them are mothers and how beautifully they have brought up their children.

Toshi, Amma, Vandu, Simmi, Ishu, have all inculcated good ethics n morals into their children (Romi is an exception, though Toshi did question herself when Romi's misdeeds came to the fore, whether her upbringing was wrong) ! That is what mother's do. ! 

My heart felt gratitude to all mothers ! Thank you for all that you do for your offspring ! 
Originally posted by -MS-

Beautiful post.

One aspect of Toshiji is very rarely highlighted, that is she's the reason behind what Ruhi is today. Ruhi's biological mother left her when she was just six months old, since then it's Toshiji who brought up Ruhi showering all her love until Ishita came into Ruhi's life. Toshiji's apt upbringing made Ruhi a very composed, kindhearted, sweet-natured kid from the very beginning. Toshiji filled the void of a mother in baby Ruhi's life and Ishita is now rightfully bearing the torch.

Thank you!

I foremost agree with you! As much as Ishita deserves credit for Ruhi, so does Toshiji. She did raise her for 6 years and I give Ruhi's strength and understanding nature's credit to Toshiji.

Originally posted by Viji15

👏
I salute all mothers! They are truly the god on earth!
Make your mother happy and proud, life will always be blissful!
Wonderful post!

Thank you! A salute to all mothers.
Originally posted by krishy13

Coco- this is beautiful!

I will come back later tonight & write something more meaningful!

❤️

Thank you Krishy!!😊
Originally posted by --Megha--

Awesome post on mothers! 👏
There was a survey done last decade and people all over the world chose "Mother" as the most beautiful word in English language. Truly mothers are souls of family. 

Loved all the examples you described in YHM, I also like Sarika for her determination to have the baby and strong fight she is putting up against society n Romi for her unborn child. 😊

Loved the poem u wrote n Happy Mothers day to u too.😳

Thank you so much Megha! 

Wow I cant believe I forgot to mention Sarika. You are right, she and simmi would be under the same category. Single strong mothers. Sarika definitely deserves a shout out. 

No matter what language it is in "mother" will always be the most beautiful word out there.