Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

   
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer's encounter NOT so sizzling!

Hadz Senior Member
Hadz
Hadz

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 655

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Sorry I intend no offence to anyone but surely there's more than one person (me) who thinks that their encounter was just not that sizzling as I anticipated/expected!

CVs you have a way of pre-caps, its deception like no other! The music in precap was right, but today it was the usual background music nothing endearing!

The whole situation waa unnatural and too forced- although I know that was the whole point! But they couldv'e showed more sass, bit more into eachother moment.

Sorry it didn't do it for me!

Just hope these shaadi tracks don't go ahead...

Anyone else agree??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinbbishveermatshShadikaIshVeer*Reemz*YD.AH

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 48687

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Yeh I agree. What annoyed me is that they showed everything in the exclusive clip and then the precap. Here I was hoping the actual scene will be longer but that moment was literally 20 seconds. Why? Why couldn't they show close ups and them staying in that moment but they showed Ri so quickly.

Chemistry was amazing, there was so much intimacy but the cvs could've done more with the actual scene.

It just came down to RV's intention to make Shikhar see them together.

Edited by *Reemz* - 08 May 2015 at 2:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HadzSuchita2012AnonymoususersHarshaMawraShadikaIshVeerBinKuchKahe.

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Joined: 10 March 2015
Posts: 1013

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I couldn't get any way connected to the scene from the verytime it started, and than all charm got stolen away by the shortest period of the main moment and rest by the wicked smile on Ranveer face, which mentioned very clearly that he was not actually feeling it nor he got carried away but in his all senses he inacted so, to just prove Her characterless in front of Shikhar. Now I am a bit confused who was proving whom to be characterless??? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matsh

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 48687

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I actually really liked how the scene began because the tension was there straight away and I loved the setting.

I think if I hadn't seen the precap and clip before then this scene would have made more of an impact because it would have come out of nowhere and stunned all of us. But there literally was not much more to what we had already seen

I'm sure they must've shot more than that was shown.

Edited by *Reemz* - 08 May 2015 at 3:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HadzmatshBinKuchKahe.

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 48687

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mint2

I couldn't get any way connected to the scene from the verytime it started, and than all charm got stolen away by the shortest period of the main moment and rest by the wicked smile on Ranveer face, which mentioned very clearly that he was not actually feeling it nor he got carried away but in his all senses he inacted so, to just prove Her characterless in front of Shikhar. Now I am a bit confused who was proving whom to be characterless??? Shocked


I wouldn't say he wasn't feeling it because like Ri pointed out that she could tell he was in to that moment shared with Ishani but yeh that sinister smile proved that he was in control which makes sense to not make the scene longer than it was.

There was a sinister feel to it but I connect ishveer to a dark love story anyway.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HadzfanktlkmatshBinKuchKahe.

Hadz Senior Member
Hadz
Hadz

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 655

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Yeh I agree. What annoyed me is that they showed everything in the exclusive clip and then the precap. Here I was hoping the actual scene will be longer but that moment was literally 20 seconds. Why? Why couldn't they show close ups and them staying in that moment but they showed Ri so quickly.

Chemistry was amazing, there was so much intimacy but the cvs could've done more with the actual scene.

It just came down to RV's intention to make Shikhar see them together.


Yes completely such short moment in fact the timing killed it. It was also interruped with Shikar entering etc so really this scenario to me seems pointless!

Proving someone to be characterless can be done in many ways surely, RV was getting his last close moment with her, his feelings when Ri had it out with him shows he still cares for Ish! Ri said it, he can't get over her even if he wanted!

This is all just a distracting method, meaningless and pointless!!
Hadz Senior Member
Hadz
Hadz

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 655

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I actually really liked how the scene began because the tension was there straight away and I loved the setting.

I think if I hadn't seen the precap and clip before then this scene would have made more of an impact because it would have come out of nowhere and stunned all of us. But there literally was not much more to what we had already seen

I'm sure they must've shot more than that was shown.


Agree!

We shouldn't have gotten so excited from watching precap as that spoiled it for me also! It would most certainly have come as a shock had we have seen this first time today.
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 48687

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I know! Seriously why did we have to see Shikhar there? One moment ishveer are almost kissing and then they show RV walking towards Ishani.

No sense of continuity as if they're scared to show it properly. I think I would have liked to see the OLV, would have been better ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hadz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
This accurately describes IshVeers relationship :P

Author: GulikaR   Replies: 1   Views: 678

GulikaR 1 678 30 April 2015 at 6:26am by YD.AH
Love in Ishveers eyes

2 3

Author: wind_dancer   Replies: 18   Views: 2298

wind_dancer 18 2298 04 March 2015 at 11:21pm by matsh
why cnt this chirkut just get the hell out of Ishveers life

Author: -RadzLuvShakti   Replies: 6   Views: 908

-RadzLuvShakti 6 908 25 January 2015 at 11:43am by -RadzLuvShakti
Falguni and RV's encounter

2 3

Author: Elvish_Hobbit   Replies: 16   Views: 2330

Elvish_Hobbit 16 2330 29 September 2014 at 12:15am by monamie111

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index