Best NB hosts - vote now

Poll

Choose the best option.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This is my view - People can have differences in views and agree to disagree!
I personally find Rithvik very patronizing and condescending. 
He was a good host to Channel V distraction but here is is awful. 

Though not related, I wonder what Asha Negi sees in this fellow. She could do much better.

Karan Patel is better than Rithvik.

Gautam Rode and Karan Wahi were the best for me.

What say friends do like and or comment.
Edited by sun2011 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Like alot of people i find Rithvik to be an amazing host!! <3 Same goes for KP, i personally liked them better when they were hosting separately..  
Duo wise, I dont think there is ever be any host's like KW & GR! They were one of the best duo's!!  

PS: I think it would be best if you didn't question Asha's choice or AshViks relation since it has got nothing to do with NB:) 
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
If you are going to comment on him might as well spell his name right too. His name is spelled as:

R I T H V I K 

For this topic, it wasn't necessary to make snide comments on Rithvik or his relationship like that. Thanks Dina for commenting on this, it really has nothing to do with Nach Baliye 7. 

On topic, I really loved KW and Rode last season, they already had their chemistry set as hosts last season since they also had hosted season 5. But this season both Rithvik and Karan are new in hosting nach, so they still haven't developed that chemistry yet. I remember in season 5, Rode really wasn't that great in the beginning but became better later on. And Rithvik is amazing as host here. Especially in the daily punchnama episodes where he is alone. 
Edited by .Nikki. - 9 years ago
rpatz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It can be seen in this season judges r given more screen space than host.hosts r just left for announcing next jodi
More screen space is given to chetan bhagat for #too much factor.
ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i am not getting the need to drag in someone's personal life over here .
first , it's RITHVIK DHANJANI & ASHA NEGI.

second , rithvik is just a host of this show , i have never heard people making comments on host's personal life in any reality show just because they think the host is not good .

asha negi is nowhere related to nach baliye 7 , so why dragging her here .

and to people who are showing so much of BRAVERY pointing out in someone's personal life , how much do you know about asha and rithvik , how much have you followed them ???nothing .

RITHVIK IS A GEM and asha has said that she is lucky enough to have such a person in her life . 

i am not going to give any explaination of ashvik's relation , since it will be an insult to ashvik if i explain about their love to someone who points out someone's relation just based on something small like hosting .enough said !!!!

regarding hosting , rithvik is an amazing host but here the whole show is bunch of non sense , so what can the hosts do . but according to chemistry i think karan and gautam did fab last year and it will take some time for people to adjust with the new hosts .
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Polls involving ex season celebs are not allowed in NB7 Forum and Asha Negi is not related to NB7.
Closed !1

Thanks,
NB7DT