19 [25.00%]
2 [2.63%]
22 [28.95%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sun2011 IF-Dazzler
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
This is my view - People can have differences in views and agree to disagree!
I personally find Rithvik very patronizing and condescending. 
He was a good host to Channel V distraction but here is is awful. 

Though not related, I wonder what Asha Negi sees in this fellow. She could do much better.

Karan Patel is better than Rithvik.

Gautam Rode and Karan Wahi were the best for me.

What say friends do like and or comment.

Edited by sun2011 - 09 May 2015 at 7:13am

-DeeNaa- IF-Dazzler
-DeeNaa-
-DeeNaa-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Like alot of people i find Rithvik to be an amazing host!! <3 Same goes for KP, i personally liked them better when they were hosting separately..  
Duo wise, I dont think there is ever be any host's like KW & GR! They were one of the best duo's!!  

PS: I think it would be best if you didn't question Asha's choice or AshViks relation since it has got nothing to do with NB:) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizajoashvikian4life.Nikki.

.Nikki. IF-Rockerz
.Nikki.
.Nikki.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
If you are going to comment on him might as well spell his name right too. His name is spelled as:

R I T H V I K 

For this topic, it wasn't necessary to make snide comments on Rithvik or his relationship like that. Thanks Dina for commenting on this, it really has nothing to do with Nach Baliye 7. 

On topic, I really loved KW and Rode last season, they already had their chemistry set as hosts last season since they also had hosted season 5. But this season both Rithvik and Karan are new in hosting nach, so they still haven't developed that chemistry yet. I remember in season 5, Rode really wasn't that great in the beginning but became better later on. And Rithvik is amazing as host here. Especially in the daily punchnama episodes where he is alone. 

Edited by .Nikki. - 08 May 2015 at 3:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizajoashvikian4life-DeeNaa-

rpatz Senior Member
rpatz
rpatz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
It can be seen in this season judges r given more screen space than host.hosts r just left for announcing next jodi
More screen space is given to chetan bhagat for #too much factor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvikian4life

ashvikian4life IF-Dazzler
ashvikian4life
ashvikian4life

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:35am | IP Logged
i am not getting the need to drag in someone's personal life over here .
first , it's RITHVIK DHANJANI & ASHA NEGI.

second , rithvik is just a host of this show , i have never heard people making comments on host's personal life in any reality show just because they think the host is not good .

asha negi is nowhere related to nach baliye 7 , so why dragging her here .

and to people who are showing so much of BRAVERY pointing out in someone's personal life , how much do you know about asha and rithvik , how much have you followed them ???nothing .

RITHVIK IS A GEM and asha has said that she is lucky enough to have such a person in her life . 

i am not going to give any explaination of ashvik's relation , since it will be an insult to ashvik if i explain about their love to someone who points out someone's relation just based on something small like hosting .enough said !!!!

regarding hosting , rithvik is an amazing host but here the whole show is bunch of non sense , so what can the hosts do . but according to chemistry i think karan and gautam did fab last year and it will take some time for people to adjust with the new hosts .
munnihyderabad Moderator
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Polls involving ex season celebs are not allowed in NB7 Forum and Asha Negi is not related to NB7.
Closed !1

Thanks,
NB7DT

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top