Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kya? Yeh inka baap ka ghar hai?

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
the way Ahem brought Mansi to the Shah home and casually tells his mother that Mansi will live there, you'd think that it was his baap ka ghar.  No permission requested, no consultation, just "she will be living here from now on."  The twat! ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
You know Xari... Ahem is so disgusting... I am hating him so much... ðŸ˜¡.. he thinks he can do anything... when he was at MM he did what he wanted, always looked down upon Jigar.. Now he is in the chawl, he is doing as he wants.. no one to question him... Surprised Kokila is keeping quiet and not taking any action... 
I am disappointed with Gopi too why does she have to cry if that idiot Ahem feeds Mansi... just she has to throw the divorce papers on his face and go away with Rashi... ðŸ˜•
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is Gopi's mayaka & Ahem has no right to dictate terms in the chawl. Moreover, Dhawal & Urmi has to decide about who should stay & who shouldn't.

As for Ahem, thats what he wants from Gopi. He wants her to throw divorce papers on him.
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃   But Then ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Ahem Will Get Back To His Emotional Blackmailing Tactics   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ And This Also Gives An Oppurtunity For Kokila And Gopi To Clean Up The Mess And Air , Once And For All  ðŸ˜ƒ My Thought  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ani_gr

You know Xari... Ahem is so disgusting... I am hating him so much... ðŸ˜¡.. he thinks he can do anything... when he was at MM he did what he wanted, always looked down upon Jigar.. Now he is in the chawl, he is doing as he wants.. no one to question him... Surprised Kokila is keeping quiet and not taking any action... 

I am disappointed with Gopi too why does she have to cry if that idiot Ahem feeds Mansi... just she has to throw the divorce papers on his face and go away with Rashi... ðŸ˜•

The way Ahem is today is down to Kokila and Kokila alone.  When he toed her line he was her golden boy.  Always pushed to do well and treat other people with disdain because they were not like him.  Remember how upset Kokila was when Jigar won a contract?  Now with everything the way it is she has sided with Gopi in order to get back her son.  I keep saying that Mansi is more his equal and Kokila's dreams of holding onto her son will fast fade if he marries Mansi.
Xarina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharoon3210

It is Gopi's mayaka & Ahem has no right to dictate terms in the chawl. Moreover, Dhawal & Urmi has to decide about who should stay & who shouldn't.

As for Ahem, thats what he wants from Gopi. He wants her to throw divorce papers on him.

Yes they are the two main people put out with this invasion.
Xarina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manzz

😃   But Then ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Ahem Will Get Back To His Emotional Blackmailing Tactics   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ And This Also Gives An Oppurtunity For Kokila And Gopi To Clean Up The Mess And Air , Once And For All  ðŸ˜ƒ My Thought  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ

I just want Gopi to say f ðŸ¤¬ it, throw her hands up in disgust and walk off and for Kokila to support her.  Let Ahem make his own bed and sleep in it.
HAAN..YE USKE BAAP KA GHAR HAI.! INFACT, YE USSEEKA GHAR HAI..OKK

RASHI MANSION AKA URMILA MANSION...IS ALL CREATED BY RASHI-1 SYPHONING...BY FRAUD ALL THE MONEY..
TONS OF MONEY FROM MODI ACCOUNT

😡

AUR WO KYA URMILA KA BAAP KA GHAR THAA, MOOH UTHAKEY EVERYDAY SHAMELESSLY URMI USED TO ENTER MODI HOUSE..SHAAAMELESLY.
😡
WO USKEY DIKHRIYON KA SASURAAAL THAAA...OK..
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😆   But Then ðŸ˜†

😆 ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†   ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

Xarina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: librapiscesarie

HAAN..YE USKE BAAP KA GHAR HAI.! INFACT, YE USSEEKA GHAR HAI..OKK

RASHI MANSION AKA URMILA MANSION...IS ALL CREATED BY RASHI-1 SYPHONING...BY FRAUD ALL THE MONEY..
TONS OF MONEY FROM MODI ACCOUNT

😡

AUR WO KYA URMILA KA BAAP KA GHAR THAA, MOOH UTHAKEY EVERYDAY SHAMELESSLY URMI USED TO ENTER MODI HOUSE..SHAAAMELESLY.
😡
WO USKEY DIKHRIYON KA SASURAAAL THAAA...OK..

Ok. I get that Rashi Mansions was gotten through I'll gains by Rashi 1 but why so angry? It doesn't mean that Ahem should bring all and sundry in, does it?