Annoying Neha Saxena and poor Shakti Arora[DT Note - Page 2]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Neha Saxena with her nasal tone is annoying.
She also appears selfish as I have seen some off screen videos with Shakti Arora asking for diamonds and gifts all the time.

Glad they will be out of NB7 in 2 weeks.

Do comment on your perspective.

DT Note: plz check DT note on page 2
Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago
I like them too. I feel upen and Karishma are too fake. 
No, I don't feel that way. I like them. I feel Sana and her boyfriend and Karishma and Upen are fake.
Big deal she asks for gift her bf , she isnt going asking someone else and u ask for gifts when u are comfortable with someone and that girl has stood by him since days when he wasnt so popular and now too , What is wrong in asking ur bf gifts , it could  just be masti-mazak between couples
And relationship arent perfect , and people need to adjust and learn to love ppl the way thy are

DT Note : statement aimed at fans, edited by DT
Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago
Neha Shakti are adorable..

she looks like a pretty nice girl.. has been with him since his thick and thin.. he wasn't a star when they started dating.. hardly people knew him and if she was with him in his tough time then she's a keeper.. and those gifts and whatever were jokes duhh.. and even if she asks him for stuff why can't she? 😕
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

Neha Shakti are adorable..

she looks like a pretty nice girl.. has been with him since his thick and thin.. he wasn't a star when they started dating.. hardly people knew him and if she was with him in his tough time then she's a keeper.. and those gifts and whatever were jokes duhh.. and even if she asks him for stuff why can't she? 😕
Exactly , i mean what is problem if u ask ur bf gifts 
Ppl beleieve as if thy dont ask their friends / bf gifts at  all ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
what if she asked a diamond ring to shakti...it is their personal life..if u r saying abot the one in watsapp tv, then i must say they r promtng jwellry in it n also it may have scripted lines..that shoppng was for india forums...

and about neha's voice..it is god gifted n we cant change it.. n i dont feel it s nasalised..

we know very well how shakti n beha like to do masti in intrvws...

in nb7 they r simply behavng genuine...they r not fakng love like some other couples...not creatng any unnecessary drama...not showng any over romance when they come to do tasks as if seeing their partner after 10/15 years...not showing any over excitment after gettng scores n points in love challnge..till now in their nb7 journey they r honest...HONESTLY SPEAKING MY RESPECT N LOVE FOR THEM INCREASED AFTER WATCHING THEM IN Nb7...usually we lose rescpt for some of our favrte stars after watchng them in reality shows...but with NeSha it got reversed in my case n also hope it is applicable with some other frnds here too..

if u like shakti more in his show then u please watch it only...they have come in nb7 as off screen couple n please give their own space..
I respect your point of view - however, in my persepctive she is annoying - always cutting Shakti down in public. We can also have our own feelings - and agree to disagree!
Physical appearances/ personal choices and preferences of actors are not subject to discussion in the forum. Ishaani/Radhika have no relevance in NB7 forum.

Topic open for discussions !!

Thanks,
NB7DT