Likha Hai Dil Pe Yeh Tere
Tu Hai Meri Main Hoon Tera

Tune Mujhe Pehchaana Nahin
Jaana Main Koyi Anjaana Nahi
Aashiq Hoon Main Tere Naam Ka
Deewana Hoon Main Deewana Nahin

Hmmm...Hmmm...Hmmm...
Hmm...Hmmm...Hmmm...

Such a perfect song for the situation! I was actually mesmerised by the scene😳 And specially to be mentioned how hot Aahil looked while singing! The depth of his feelings for his beloved were reflecting in the song.  And Wow KV...He is just brilliant!  His expressions during the singing were so appropriate! The Pain, Passion and Love were portrayed awesomely through the expressions!  
Now coming to Aahil's beloved😳 who seems nowdays lost in dreamland of someone else ahaaan😉😆 The way she heard the song...she felt she knew the voice!  She ran like devdass ki Parvati 😆 just to see who is the owner of the voice!  She seems upset too for not getting the glimpse of that unknown singer who made her heart beat at that moment by his voice😳 
And The Best Part I Loved So Far In The Case Of Jannat/Sanam😳 She kept that tissue paper written Sanam all over with her.  

" Yeh kisika use kia hua tissue nahi...kisika mohabbat ka pegum hai..ye dekhiya kese ek hi naam ko baar baar likha hua hai..esa lagta hai jese ye shaksh apni mohabbat ko pehchaan ne ki aur usse dhundne ki koshish kar raha ho...Bohot kam log hote he jinke mohabbat se kisi aur ki dil pe kasak peda ho...ese cheezo ko toh samhal ke rakhna chahiya."

Ah To Be Mentioned😳 I am just loving Jannat nowdays. SJ is doing Brilliant Job Currently👏👏 She really plays matured girl Pretty Well!  Particularly Our Boring Sanam😉 Which I Can See has already Made Come Back😆

Ufff now again can't wait for Monday😭 The most awaiting scene😆 I was kind of frustrated with CVS😆 but no worries slow and steady wins the race😃 So I will wait for Monday😆 Monday come soon😭😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShukla thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

awesome post Naf..

When the guy knows this woman is Indian, how can he be so incredulous while saying 'no one knows her here?"

Why not? How is it not possible that this is Jannat's hometown?

😕he was weird even by Shaad's standard.

I liked the holiday style of Aahil... looking dapper in his casuals, roaming the streets, buying random stuff, playing guitar,...😳 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The episode was good! The Aahil scenes were all amazing! KV you look HOT! Sexy as hell in this new DDLJ Raj look! :) Loving it! He has shown he is a true lover! Did the true Hero Style "singing scene". Playing the guitar etc! Finally some seriously soulful romance that really touches the heart! 

I loved how she was "drawn" by the voice. So much so she was totally uninterested in the person standing next to her! Since coming to India, Jannat is showing less and less interest in the Shayar. She is more interested in exploring this "feeling" she is having since she landed at Delhi airport! :) Shaad is getting more desperate to keep "acting" like he has some right over her! "Tum Meri Ho!" Yeah right! I laughed when he said that, and at the same time was shocked at his gall. I should seriously stop being surprised by anything he does! Did anyone else notice the small "smile" Sanam gave when he said that line? Like she was not so convinced? 

The sketch artist scene was interesting. So now he has been alerted to the fact that there might be an "actual reason" for Jannat to be feeling these feelings? Maybe someone IS looking for her here? Like Juhi says why is he so surprised that maybe someone here knows her? Considering he knows nothing about her, she could be anyone from anywhere?

IM was hilarious! Akash's acting is good and I like Chudail and Saif! They make me laugh! Chudail as bikaran who had to steal from Khala? Too good! Lateef of course is always rude to Chudail and does not leave a chance to taunt her! Lol. That circus will continue for the next week! Good to see Chudail in strife and she can't even conduct her Najayaz Rishta in peace! Poetic justice! 

Now I can't wait for Monday to see what happens to Aahil that he ended up in that room! Either ways a good Junoon moment is coming up! I love how much Junoon they play these days! Junoon is such a beautiful score! It really touches you to the core! 

My highlights for today? Aahil's hotness while singing that song, Sanam fangirling and then keeping his napkin! 😉

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JShukla

awesome post Naf..

When the guy knows this woman is Indian, how can he be so incredulous while saying 'no one knows her here?"

I liked the holiday style of Aahil... looking dapper in his casuals, roaming the streets, buying random stuff, playing guitar,...😳 

+1 

His character graph has been very inconsistent and his actions questionable right from the very beginning. His recent antics only serve to lead us to the conclusion that he is mentally unstable. 

I actually wish for Ahil to enjoy some moments of tranquility before the storm arrives. Poor guy has already suffered so much these past few months. 

He reminds me of SRK in Jab Tak Hai Jaan. 😃
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful post...
Aahil's love n longing was so beautiful so as Sanam's ",beqarari" 

But I was just looking at KV today , howww amaxingly deliciously sexily handsome hes looking 😳
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post, flora!

I have lost count of how many times I have watched this song. Beautifully picturised. 

I never thought, we will be seeing Aahil holding a guitar and singing. That was quite surprising. How handsome he was looking ❤️ 

Sanam was looking absolutely stunning in her outfit. I am loving this Sanam ❤️

Did you see Vrishali clicking pictures while Aahil was singing this song? 

Can't wait to see F32 pictures 😉

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uff KV looked so handsome today! Well he always does but his new look is just amazing! Its boyish yet sexy ☺️ Perfect mix of cute n hot The episode was so awesome! Both sides, the romance and comedy (in more than one instance 😉😆) were bang on! Aahil singing, Sanam's attraction and Junoon ❤️ That song was also so perfect for the situation  Loved it! Cant wait for Monday 🥳Her prayer, his nightmare and more Junoon  Loving SaHil, Aahil and Sanam (yes she is finally coming back) as well as the Dharamshala track ❤️ The episodes this week were awesome! Anyway lovely post Nafs 🤗Really busy with final exams n papers but cant stop loving Sahil! In fact I am enchanted once again!!  Junoon tere ishq ka ❤️
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JShukla

awesome post Naf..

He is delusional! Its actually him who is living in a dream not reality😆
Aahil was looking so Cool and Gorgeous!  I am in love with that look 😳
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

The episode was good! The Aahil scenes were all amazing! KV you look HOT! Sexy as hell in this new DDLJ Raj look! :) Loving it! He has shown he is a true lover! Did the true Hero Style "singing scene". Playing the guitar etc! Finally some seriously soulful romance that really touches the heart! 
I always wanted Aahil to sing for Sanam😆 infact we discussed about it in AT with various songs😆 thanks to CVs for showing it ! Oh yeah KV was looking really hot while singing! 

I loved how she was "drawn" by the voice. So much so she was totally uninterested in the person standing next to her! Since coming to India, Jannat is showing less and less interest in the Shayar. She is more interested in exploring this "feeling" she is having since she landed at Delhi airport! :) Shaad is getting more desperate to keep "acting" like he has some right over her! "Tum Meri Ho!" Yeah right! I laughed when he said that, and at the same time was shocked at his gall. I should seriously stop being surprised by anything he does! Did anyone else notice the small "smile" Sanam gave when he said that line? Like she was not so convinced? On first place she was never interested in him 😛 That looser told her she is his wife and she believed it and only uses to threaten people when she is in danger🤣 yes I noticed it was kind of uncomfortable smile. 

The sketch artist scene was interesting. So now he has been alerted to the fact that there might be an "actual reason" for Jannat to be feeling these feelings? Maybe someone IS looking for her here? Like Juhi says why is he so surprised that maybe someone here knows her? Considering he knows nothing about her, she could be anyone from anywhere?considering how fool Shaad is😛 He might think SK is in Dharamsala😆 his obsession for SK you know😛

IM was hilarious! Akash's acting is good and I like Chudail and Saif! They make me laugh! Chudail as bikaran who had to steal from Khala? Too good! Lateef of course is always rude to Chudail and does not leave a chance to taunt her! Lol. That circus will continue for the next week! Good to see Chudail in strife and she can't even conduct her Najayaz Rishta in peace! Poetic justice! Oh trust me! I am enjoying the drama happening in IM besides the central story.  Infact I never enjoyed this much when Aahil was there.  I am loving Chudail with Saif. They are awsome. 

Now I can't wait for Monday to see what happens to Aahil that he ended up in that room! Either ways a good Junoon moment is coming up! I love how much Junoon they play these days! Junoon is such a beautiful score! It really touches you to the core!Oh yes Can't wait!  Already excited. 

My highlights for today? Aahil's hotness while singing that song, Sanam fangirling and then keeping his napkin! 😉 Lol His Napkin😆

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww Naff!! That was one amazing post! I went in a trance again I guess...
Those caps. Hayyyee his look is throwing daggers to my heart. He looks SO perfect in this! Total lover boy, in search of his love and like "Jahan yeh dil le jaaye" kind of 😳 He is just following his heart and where his heart is guiding him to, he is going so carelessly, freely wandering. Its just amazing to watch him like this. So contrasting, to the layer he was in just some days back in a "revengeful" mode. KV is like..I fail to describe him man 😳

The song was so perfect and it just took me to another level. His singing and her running towards the voice like nobody cares about who and what the hell is happening around 😆

The tissue paper was such a gorgeous scene and she kept it. Aww! 😳

Can't wait for Monday man! So excited these days I am!