Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
as sanskaar is shown insane ( some says he is faking ) may be but CV will definitely show what kind of personality did sanskaar had before 5 yrs.Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago
matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

for ragini laksh's happiness matters a lot & as I heard that ragini could move in to laksh house for some days , i think in coming episode most of the scene will be of ragini laksh & sanskaar. I had always found a chemistry with in ragya which is yet to explore.
till now CV had shown 3 couples :- swarya, ragya& rasan each couple had its own spark & chemistry but 4th couple that is swara & sanskaar is yet to been shown. I think CV had kept all the 4 couples in their mind they r just playing with us, only time will tell.
I m bit confused if sanskaar is attracted to ragini how will new triangles that is b/w maheshwari brothers & swara will occur. CV had kept swara feelings a mystery & I think her feelings can only solve this couple mystery.
will this new luv triangle cum from swara's side ??
plz share our views

yup thats what i have stated as well that the rumored triangle if it comes true will b coming from swara's side coz as of now sanskaar has been  shown to b very comfortable with ragini i don't see that changing in couple of weeks.yup swara's feelings r the key to this whole puzzle and i don't see that being revealed so easily. they will drag this a bit further and play around with all the couples. talking about the current pairings well i don't know about the future but as of now swara has not shown to b attracted towards lakshya but than she did turn around to glance at him. so we can't b sure whether or not in future she will fall for lakshya. there has been certain awkward glances between them  which were not platonic. Ragya to me seem like a very interesting pairing becoz i think they can develop this into an interesting story line. we have seen lakshya writing off ragini without knowing her very well . in future through sanskaar they can cum together by getting to know each other well and lakhsya realizing that he can b gd friends with ragini. also ragini has fallen in love with lakshya without actually discovering his true self. so i think later they can explore that by making ragini see the true side of lakshya and than deciding whether she still loves him or not. 
WHATEVER MAYBE THE CASE I JUST HOPE THEY DON'T GO WITH THE DREADED FORCED MARRIAGE AND SACRIFICE TRACK COZ THAT WILL KILL THIS SHOW FOR ME.  
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
I think laksh is very deeply attached to sanskaar & after his entry laksh main focus will be his brother only, coz of sanskaar I think ragya may come close as this time swara will not be around them , as per new promo ragini may go to maheshwari house with laksh & sanskaar & don't think swara will accompany ragini, then how will the rumored triangle will come in action ????
swara's one dialogue which she says to laksh which apply on both couples leaving rasan that is :-
Jo hum sochte nhi wo Hume milta hai aur Jo sochte hai vo hota nhi aisa dida kehti hai & after knowing that laksh don't luv her still ragani is not giving up on her one-sided luv as she says that she will luv laksh till the day he himself start luving ragani.
the new promo states that laksh KO pyaar hai swara se to phir kyu usne ragani ka hath thama something like that. do u think laksh really is in luv with swara & he can never luv ragani ( acc to swarya fans ) REALLY???? do u also think the same ????? I feel laksh don't want to lose ragani that why he want to be her frnd.Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago
matreyee thumbnail

I think laksh is very deeply attached to sanskaar & after his entry laksh main focus will be his brother only, coz of sanskaar I think ragya may come close as this time swara will not be around them , as per new promo ragini may go to maheshwari house with laksh & sanskaar & don't think swara will accompany ragini, then how will the rumored triangle will come in action ????
swara's one dialogue which she says to laksh which apply on both couples leaving rasan that is :-
Jo hum sochte nhi wo Hume milta hai aur Jo sochte hai vo hota nhi aisa dida kehti hai & after knowing that laksh don't luv her still ragani is not giving up on her one-sided luv as she says that she will luv laksh till the day he himself start luving ragani.
the new promo states that laksh KO pyaar hai swara se to phir kyu usne ragani ka hath thama something like that. do u think laksh really is in luv with swara & he can never luv ragani ( acc to swarya fans ) REALLY???? do u also think the same ????? I feel laksh don't want to lose ragani that why he want to be her frnd.

hmmm to b honest as of now I don't think any of the characters r madly in love with each other.if lakshya loved swara completely he would have never questioned if it was a crush or love. Lakshya has this idea that him and ragini r not compatible and can never b friends. But that doubt has already been solved by CV's by showing that they can b friends. However keeping that in mind ragini till now does not know lakshya too well. She does not know his involvement in swara's kidnap or their broken marriage. These things can severely affect her opinion about lakahya. The only way we can b confirmed about swaraya pairing will b by knowing swara's feelings. If swara also feels the same for lakshya than I don't think ragya will happen unless they go for the crap sacrifice track which I would hate. Also I don't know if u noticed when sanskaar was hiding behind ragini lakshya looked very irritated even when ragini assured him that sankaar won't harm her lakshya just had to go and pull her away. There were other ppl present there but none looked so bothered. That's y I am saying that right now the writers r playing with all the pairings . we can't predict anything as of now.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
u r right as I personally feels that laksh had some kind of feeling for ragini which is not realised by him coz they not spend much time together as if u notice laksh was quite hesitant to refuse ragini, everytime swara had to force him to do that & he also wants to be connected to ragini. laksh feel comfortable with swara coz they r both similar& spend most of the time together only.
about sacrifice track I don't think it may come or needed after sanskaar entry. I think laksh is not completely in luv with swara as he himself never acknowledge it & was shown always confused coz if he would had been confirm of his feeling he would be on cloud 9. now his main concern will be his brother sanskaar not swara. do comment.Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago
matreyee thumbnail

u r right as I personally feels that laksh had some kind of feeling for ragini which is not realised by him coz they not spend much time together as if u notice laksh was quite hesitant to refuse ragini, everytime swara had to force him to do that & he also wants to be connected to ragini. laksh feel comfortable with swara coz they r both similar& spend most of the time together only.
about sacrifice track I don't think it may come or needed after sanskaar entry. I think laksh is not completely in luv with swara as he himself never acknowledge it & was shown always confused coz if he would had been confirm of his feeling he would be on cloud 9. now his main concern will be his brother sanskaar not swara. do comment.

yup hopefully in the future episodes we will see the equation between ragya and sangini which will give us a clearer idea of where they r in terms of their feelings and how their  love stories will progress. my concern with swarya is that lakshya fell in love with swara very easily without having any  build up..the end pairings usually have a lot of obstacles before their realization but the truth is swaraya is the popular pairing and if they don't end up together the show's TRP might b affected.so i don't know if the writers will b ready to bear that risk.,
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
yes swarya is a popular Jodi but is not effecting much trp of swaragini coz if its so the serial would be the slot leader& swarya would have been declared as official couple which is not yet done . ragya also has its fan following & till now ragya was not given its needed space coz till now CV had not ended ragya fully, in coming episode ragya will get its space along with sangini.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
98% of the serials which r slot leaders r having opposite attract theory.
I think for the time being swara's character may take a back seat coz with the current scenerio it involves 3 main characters ragini laksh & sanskaar excluding swara. as in sanskaar's issue swara had not much to do& she can't help laksh in it,only ragini can help him in it, swara can only support ragya in it.
as some fans says that swara will accompany ragini to maheshwari mansion which I clearly don't see as ragini can handle sanskaar without swara's help & I think dadi will allow ragini to accompany maheshwari brothers, for the need of time durga prasad may allow ragini in his house but definitely not swara will be welcomed in maheshwari mansion so soon. laksh's family excluding durga prasad & Chacha - Chachi really like ragini & ragini can take stand against durga prasad. ragya may come close without the help of swara.Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago