Swaragini

THE SHIPPING GAME!!

matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OK  guys as much as we all love our ships whether it b swarya or ragya or SaRa (sanakaar plus ragini) the truth none of  us can be 100% sure that they will b the endgame...coz the writers keep hinting towards every ship and its understandable coz thats the crux of the show atm. 
As of know we know that Lakshya 'thinks' he loves Swara yet he is shown to b confused (him mentioning that he is unsure whether its a crush or love) . now the truth is i love all the ships so my opinions are NOT bias..it just observations that i have made. you have  the right to disagree coz we all interpret things differently. I think the solution to this shipping mystery lies with Swara's feelings its going to show us clearly who r the couple which r meant to b. As of now the writers r keeping their cards with themselves by keeping her feelings a mystery. i think things can go down in two way-

Firstly..The Quadrilateral...this to me seems like the most probable outcome ...as of now we know lakshya feels something for swara,ragini feels something for lakshya and as we saw today Sanskaar most likely will  fall for ragini..that got me thinking what if this triangle between lakshya,swara and sanskaar which was rumored to come up is from swara's side..leading to a complicating quadrilateral..where the writers will hint towards every ship and things will b dragged out ...if they go this way than according to me ragya and SwaSan might b the end game. I think this show can go this way coz Lakshya idea of love is underdeveloped . He wrote off Ragini without giving her a chance. In his mind he decided that him and ragini can never b friends or frank among each other. We also saw that he has preconceived ideas about Ragini's character that she is a 'haan ji haanji auntie types' but as we have observed that ragini and lakshya have had sum fun and light moments together. today also when Sanskaar held on to Ragini's  duptaa lakshya got a bit overprotective  even when ragini assured him that he won't harm her. now you can say that it was a general concern but there were other ppl also present there like shekhar ragini's own dad but the writers only made Laksya try to protect her. The writers have also made Lakshya question his feelings regarding Swara by questioning whether its a crush or true love. 

The Sacrifice...i hate this track its the most stale story line ..its done and tested probably a thousand times..but it can happen becoz of Swara's 'my family comes first' line..this will happen if swara starts having feelings for Lakshya in that case i think we will see swara falling for lakshya slowly and realizing that he means more to her than just a friend (hint--she did turn around when he was not looking 😉) on the other hand we will see a deep friendship developing between sanskaar and ragini...the outcome of which will b sanskaar falling for ragini and ragini still being obsessed with lakshya but maybe deep down she will too feel something for sanskaar. ultimately we all know  swara will sacrifice her love for ragini but hopefully ragini will realize before the marriage that swara and lakshya love eachother and let them have their perfect end or it can lead to a forced marriage where love will occur after the marriage (I HATE THIS IDEA COZ ITS ON THE TOP OF THE MOST PREDICTABLE AND STALE STORY LINES) 
OR THE WRITERS CAN DO SOMETHING COMPLETELY NEW AND MAKE EVERYONE STAND FOR THEIR TRUE LOVE AND THIS SACRIFICE SL WON'T CUM UP!😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Besmine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the show would be so much better if all the couples arent jumbled up among themselves. Be it the Swara Laksh Ragini triangle or the love square between all of them.
matreyee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Besmine

the show would be so much better if all the couples arent jumbled up among themselves. Be it the Swara Laksh Ragini triangle or the love square between all of them.

I Agree but the love stories r the crux of the show hence they won't make it predictable and give it away. neither will they make it so simple coz thats what keeps the viewers interested . the question 'will they or won't they?" . so they r going to drag this and keep us guessing before concluding it. 
farayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Swara may genuinely fall for sanskar and I also have a feeling that she is the ideal bahu for his parents and contrary to lakshya 's and based on the traditional side swara is opder than rags anand sanskar is older than laksh and I feel that swarkar is the perfect ship and seeing ragya today I feel that maybe lucky started loving rags. Anyways hitler dada and dadi will never allow SaRa and will definitely try to hook up Swarkar. ...
matreyee thumbnail
Originally posted by: farayan

Swara may genuinely fall for sanskar and I also have a feeling that she is the ideal bahu for his parents and contrary to lakshya 's and based on the traditional side swara is opder than rags anand sanskar is older than laksh and I feel that swarkar is the perfect ship and seeing ragya today I feel that maybe lucky started loving rags. Anyways hitler dada and dadi will never allow SaRa and will definitely try to hook up Swarkar. ...

i actually have a strong feeling that the triangle that was rumored between lakshya,sanskaar and swara is gonna cum from swara's side coz as of now they r keeping very mysterious about her side of feelings. also i think her feelings for sanskaar will arise after knowing his past. Sanakaar clearly will fall for ragini so lets see how things turn up..i think the writers r keeping all the doors open as of now. 
-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'll be honest when I say this but there are fair chances of SanGini provided the fact that today's episode set the basic foundation of this couple.
Sanskaar's broken self can only be mended by sincere love and care of Ragini who herself has undergone the process of heart-ache, not once but twice. Only a tormented self can understand another tainted self's pain and has the potential to heal it.
As we all know that a puzzle remains incomplete when even a part of it is set incorrectly, similarly, two flawed people can only unite to form a flawless self... Here I see Ragini possessing all the qualities of being Sanskaar's soulmate.
As far as SwaraYa are concerned, I do see them emerging as another pair... Why? She possesses every quality to stand up as a perfect match of Lakshya- she is blunt and expresses herself boldly, she has logical understanding, can stand up for her rights..

I'll still wait for the CVs to come up with something intriguing and unexpected... Something that is justifiable and negotiable.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
not knowing about swara but this new angle will build the base of 2 relationship 1st rasan & 2 nd ragya as laksh always says that he is uncomfortable with ragini but now he will open up to ragini & ragya will get to know each other as a person.
one thing I found very hilarious in yesterday' s episode sorry if I sound rude the part was of Chachi running to sanskaar & saying maara sanskaar zinda hai it was like mere karan arjun aayenge type

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago
matreyee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kryptic.Kajal-

I'll be honest when I say this but there are fair chances of SanGini provided the fact that today's episode set the basic foundation of this couple.
Sanskaar's broken self can only be mended by sincere love and care of Ragini who herself has undergone the process of heart-ache, not once but twice. Only a tormented self can understand another tainted self's pain and has the potential to heal it.
As we all know that a puzzle remains incomplete when even a part of it is set incorrectly, similarly, two flawed people can only unite to form a flawless self... Here I see Ragini possessing all the qualities of being Sanskaar's soulmate.
As far as SwaraYa are concerned, I do see them emerging as another pair... Why? She possesses every quality to stand up as a perfect match of Lakshya- she is blunt and expresses herself boldly, she has logical understanding, can stand up for her rights..

I'll still wait for the CVs to come up with something intriguing and unexpected... Something that is justifiable and negotiable.

yup i agree personalty wise ragini and sanskaar are more alike also SwaraYa are a lot like each other but out of the serials i have seen 98% of them go with the concept of 'opposite attract' ...it makes things more challenging and provide the writers with obstacles which they can overcome. personally i like it that way becoz if the characters are alike the writers have to create exterior obstacles such as family problems,sister rivalry to progress the story line. interior character clash gives writers to chance to develop the characters and broaden their personality . however that said indian shows find it very difficult to write such stories without introducing the stale sacrifice concept so i would like to c how they go ahead.  
matreyee thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

not knowing about swara but this new angle will build the base of 2 relationship 1st rasan & 2 nd ragya as laksh always says that he is uncomfortable with ragini but now he will open up to ragini & ragya will get to know each other as a person.
one thing I found very hilarious in yesterday' s episode sorry if I sound rude the part was of Chachi running to sanskaar & saying maara sanskaar zinda hai it was like mere karan arjun aayenge type

yup i am really forward for their dynamic..i would love to see how ragya and rasan act around each other..fingers crossed the writers manage this properly 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
for ragini laksh's happiness matters a lot & as I heard that ragini could move in to laksh house for some days , i think in coming episode most of the scene will be of ragini laksh & sanskaar. I had always found a chemistry with in ragya which is yet to explore.
till now CV had shown 3 couples :- swarya, ragya& rasan each couple had its own spark & chemistry but 4th couple that is swara & sanskaar is yet to been shown. I think CV had kept all the 4 couples in their mind they r just playing with us, only time will tell.
I m bit confused if sanskaar is attracted to ragini how will new triangles that is b/w maheshwari brothers & swara will occur. CV had kept swara feelings a mystery & I think her feelings can only solve this couple mystery.
will this new luv triangle cum from swara's side ??
plz share our views

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago