Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

A bit harsh, but otherwise a BINDAAS REPLY! (Page 3)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KittyKaPaa-

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

And all those people who are supporting him, just remember that if tomorrow some rich brat drives over your family member on road while being drunk and getting a blowhob and you don't get the justice served, don't blame judiciary or govt. Because you asked for that."

Says the 1 who supports the ugly buffalo HOME WRECKERBlushing
Just remember that if tomorrow a gold digger ruins ur home giving a blowjob to ur bf or husband, do not BLAME the guy. Because u asked for itBlushingBlushingA bit harsh but BINDAAS @@@---

What the hell is the problem with you and your fellow HATERS? Bringing Rani into every thread that has NOTHING to do with her. And I do NOT support her for being a homewrecker so get your damn facts straight. Her personal life is her PERSONAL business. But there are always 2 sides to a story.

If you want to wish ill upon me then fine...Be my guest. I don't give a crap. For all I know, I'll be dead tomorrow. I don't give a damn.Angry

If u want 2 wish ill upon Salman fans then fine...Be my guest. Even I don't give a crap, only looking for Kittykat n her momBlushing
ROFL

Why her mom tho?? LOL

IshqBulaava IF-Rockerz
IshqBulaava
IshqBulaava

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IshqBulaava

And all those people who are supporting him, just remember that if tomorrow some rich brat drives over your family member on road while being drunk and getting a blowhob and you don't get the justice served, don't blame judiciary or govt. Because you asked for that."

Says the 1 who supports the ugly buffalo HOME WRECKERBlushing
Just remember that if tomorrow a gold digger ruins ur home giving a blowjob to ur bf or husband, do not BLAME the guy. Because u asked for itBlushingBlushingA bit harsh but BINDAAS @@@---

Did your KittyKiMa get banned? LOL

I m looking for her. Is she hereHeart

KittyKiMaa doesn't love you anymore, she went to Himalayas LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

SalmanKiBiwi Goldie

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
glitter. Senior Member

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

So a person commented on an article pertaining to Salman and I thought the reply from whoever this person was was BINDAAS!

"All the people who are supporting salman, let me clear your doubts and arguments.

1) Why is he being punished after 13 years?? 
Ans: Because he used to escape the case by one waybor another. Anyway just because it's 13 years it doesn't mean that he should be released. If I murder and run away for 20 years, will you forgive me?

2) Footpaths are not meant for sleeping. 
Ans- They aren't meant for driving as well. Another thing that even if somebody is sleeping on road you've NO right to kill him. Beside, why drink and drive?

3) So many rapes and murders happen, they have not been solved then why pass judgement on an unintentional crime?
Ans- That's because there are more than 1 crore pending cases, that's why. BUT!! Since when did 2 wrongs started making it right??? Rapes are wrong, so is driving over somebody.

4) He donated 2000 crore and saved a lot of people why is that being unnoticed? 
Ans- So If I punch you in face and donate 10 rs to a beggar, will you forgive me? And plus murder is a crime whose damage cannot be nullified even with treasures. Saving children is cool, but not an excuse.

5) His devotion to the art of film must be kept in mind. He is one of the best in film industry. What about that? 
Ans- I am good at electrical power sector, humor sector, etc etc, so will you forgive me if I murder any of your family member??

6) They shouldn't have slept on footpath. 
Ans- Agree, but is that an excuse to kill?

7) "Bhai Secular hai, wo Ganesh Bhagwan or Allah dono ko mante h"
Ans- (Explicit language) -______- This argument is too dumb to be answered squint emoticon 
Anyway, Salman khan "KILLED" R patil too. He was an honest policeman who was with him as bodyguard. He got arrested, tortured just to change his statement. He was found begging on roads and suffering with TB later. His family left him too. All this wasn't possible without bhaigiri. 
Apart from that, slapping people, abusing, killing animals, etc!! 
Salman deserves 20 years of Jail time if not less.

Lets see here;

1- He didnt murder anyone.

2- Yes it is wrong to drink and drive. And it is a horrible crime to drive over someone drunk.
 But yes, Roads are not meant for sleeping.

3- I see no one making that argument. Everyone of those is a serious crime.
Why he wasnt convited 13 years ago and still his sentence got overruled is becuase the prosecution doesnt have any case. There are so many loopholes in their argument that even a person like me(very little knowledge of law) can destroy them.

4- He didnt murder anyone. Good god; enough of this crap already. And as for the rest; what can I say to that suplendid logic.
His helping the poor and needy is a great initiative and should be applaulded. He has saved thousands of lives and made hundreds better. I could care less why he did it. If all of you and me could start doing it for our own selfish reasons as well; the world would be a better place.
So yes any court and jury in the world will take that into account as they should.

If I was the judge; I would have fined him heavily; banned him from driving and put him behind bars for six months. Asked him to continue with the work he is doing for the society as well. A way better verdict imo that actually gives back to humanity instead of him sleeping in jail for 5 years.

All this if the prosecution could prove him to be guitly with logical points that is.

5- Again same murder drivel. And no being a star doest put him above the rest. Who made that argument in the first place??

6- I agree. Still Roads are no place to sleep.

7- Again agreed. Pathetic excuse. Funny I saw no one use it.

20 years and who decides that?? You?? Based on what?? No facts or solid arguments at all?? 
Killing animals, slapping ?? I mean really?? That is all you can come up with??LOL Remember this is law and doesnt work on useless stuff like that.

Why a rich brat only; why not a poor brat?? And the judge did convict him. Not HC fault the prosecution's case blew up at the first point. Tells they have no evidence to really prove Salman was driving the car. So blame them if you have to. Otherwise Salman would have been in prison by now.

So nothing Bindass or worth taking note of at all in the said comment.

Edited by -Arsal- - 08 May 2015 at 4:08pm
downandout IF-Dazzler
downandout
downandout

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
2000 crore.
What an exaggeration.

In whole of 2014, being human donated a total of 11 crores.  And fans claim he donated 2000 crore till date. What rubbish.

Edited by downandout - 08 May 2015 at 4:22pm

Go to top