A bit harsh, but otherwise a BINDAAS REPLY!

Posted: 8 years ago
So a person commented on an article pertaining to Salman and I thought the reply from whoever this person was was BINDAAS!

"All the people who are supporting salman, let me clear your doubts and arguments.

1) Why is he being punished after 13 years?? 
Ans: Because he used to escape the case by one waybor another. Anyway just because it's 13 years it doesn't mean that he should be released. If I murder and run away for 20 years, will you forgive me?

2) Footpaths are not meant for sleeping. 
Ans- They aren't meant for driving as well. Another thing that even if somebody is sleeping on road you've NO right to kill him. Beside, why drink and drive?

3) So many rapes and murders happen, they have not been solved then why pass judgement on an unintentional crime?
Ans- That's because there are more than 1 crore pending cases, that's why. BUT!! Since when did 2 wrongs started making it right??? Rapes are wrong, so is driving over somebody.

4) He donated 2000 crore and saved a lot of people why is that being unnoticed? 
Ans- So If I punch you in face and donate 10 rs to a beggar, will you forgive me? And plus murder is a crime whose damage cannot be nullified even with treasures. Saving children is cool, but not an excuse.

5) His devotion to the art of film must be kept in mind. He is one of the best in film industry. What about that? 
Ans- I am good at electrical power sector, humor sector, etc etc, so will you forgive me if I murder any of your family member??

6) They shouldn't have slept on footpath. 
Ans- Agree, but is that an excuse to kill?

7) "Bhai Secular hai, wo Ganesh Bhagwan or Allah dono ko mante h"
Ans- (Explicit language) -______- This argument is too dumb to be answered squint emoticon 
Anyway, Salman khan "KILLED" R patil too. He was an honest policeman who was with him as bodyguard. He got arrested, tortured just to change his statement. He was found begging on roads and suffering with TB later. His family left him too. All this wasn't possible without bhaigiri. 
Apart from that, slapping people, abusing, killing animals, etc!! 
Salman deserves 20 years of Jail time if not less.

And all those people who are supporting him, just remember that if tomorrow some rich brat drives over your family member on road while being drunk and getting a blowhob and you don't get the justice served, don't blame judiciary or govt. Because you asked for that."

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 8 years ago
Good one...especially:
Ans- So If I punch you in face and donate 10 rs to a beggar, will you forgive me? And plus murder is a crime whose damage cannot be nullified even with treasures. Saving children is cool, but not an excuse.
Fantastic reply! 👏
Fans dont see Logic or Right and Wrong! Just blindly support an actor who has committed a crime!

His fans know its worng. 
If it was someone else they would be wanting justice. 

Since its Salman  they have created an image of him. 

Anything that deviates from this and their  idols image is shattered. 

this case has done that.

so they will deny or ignore it to keep their fantasy intact
Edited by Atomicbomb - 8 years ago
Can't take him/her seriously
He didn't murder anyone, he killed someone accidentally..
When people try to differentiate between the two, I will take them seriously..otherwise it's just plain hate.
And I have a problem with that, like most have a problem with blind fans :)
Drunk Driving is a serious crime! Driving without a licence is a crime! Speeding at 90 km per hour is also a crime! 
Since he broke all 3 laws, hes a criminal. Its not a mere accident, its a CRIME BECAUSE HE BROKE ALL 3 ROAD LAWS!

When people break laws they shd be punished by jail sentence! 

Accident is when 2 cars crash due to one or both drivers losing control of their car due to mechanical failure or losing control.

When either one or both drivers are drunk at the time of the accident then they have committed a CRIME by drinking and driving! 
And if that drunk driving accident takes someone's life, if one or more people are killed or injured then its Intoxication Manslaughter, which is definitely a serious crime, punishable by jail term.

I think people need to really understand the difference between 'accident' and 'intentional' and 'crime.' 

Yeah, he didn't mean to run over anyone or cause harm to anyone. That def wasn't his mindset. But he did commit a crime...1) driving without a license. 2) Driving under the influence. 3) Killing and injuring people. 4) Instead of helping them, running away like a coward.

Had he stayed and helped, that would have helped his image a whole lot more. In the US you commit any of the above you immediately get punished whether that is a fine or a jail term (depending on the level of crime).
Its not called murder. Salman didnt murder anyone. Lets get that out of the window first before moving on to other things.

But yes;
He is a criminal according to law and will remian so untill or unless his verdict is over-turned.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
^^ Oh, I do understand the difference between these two..
He killed someone accidentally but since he was under the influence, It's a CRIME
He committed few crimes.. And as much as I like him
I do want him to pay for his crimes, I'm not saying he shld walk free..

Do you know the meaning of the word "MURDER" or MURDERER*
Not under any law is Salman a murder, so if you're fine with going overboard with hatred n talk nonsense, (by you I don't mean you or anyone in particular)
Then how can you judge others??
When your judgement becomes unbiased and fair judgment, than you can point fingers...but till you using words like, murder or murderer put your finger down

My point is.
Since you're blind hater don't judge blind fans (Again by you I don't mean anyone in particular)Edited by BeinCumberbitch - 8 years ago
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Can't take him/her seriously
He didn't murder anyone, he killed someone accidentally..
When people try to differentiate between the two, I will take them seriously..otherwise it's just plain hate.
And I have a problem with that, like most have a problem with blind fans :)

I agree with this even though I ain't a Salman fan

Murder is different than manslaughter. 

he never planned to kill the victims. 

for manslaughter you get a lesser sentence I heard.