NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Actually I was thinking that mantu background hasn't been shown unlike rama .. And also mantu seems more like a pet name.. Even his real name hasnt been revealed..Why do I feel mantu probably belongs to a rich family and he is away from his parents for a reason.. Cos chiklu seems way younger to him and he surely has a reason for just doing a meagre job even though he is highly educated guy.. May be its revealed later.. Cos manya r main leads and their story will get a wide twist...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
You pointed out an interesting topic...

Mantu's character has not been explored much yet...his family background not revealed yet...
Its just shown yet that he is a known person in Banaras, people respect him and his helpful nature...other than that not much...
Its really surprising that instead of being so educated, Mantu is doing small jobs, helping people bcoz he loves Banaras...

Age difference between Mantu Chiklu is not a matter i guess...Maybe their parents died...dont knw...
He surely have an interesting backstory...which may be revealed later...lets wait and watch...
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mantu what we know so far...lives with his younger brother in his ancestral house. He knows Banaras very well and so is Banaras...He is an engineer...so can settle in one profession but can't coz he needs to take care of his younger brother. Though he can settle with his brother in any city of India where he gets a good job but he prefers to live in Banaras...I think coz people know him and help him to take care of his little brother.. he is doing many jobs at a time as in Banaras he has not been able to get a job that provides him good money...plus it seems he loves helping people.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good guess
age difference hints the same