India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

_Curious Case of GEET_

xoFanArtiqzox Goldie
xoFanArtiqzox
xoFanArtiqzox

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
The big Q on my mind is what will become of chemistry geet and her despicable monster in law?! 
I am curious about how changing her status as widow will affect her and deepu future?! How did she get married to Manju's son?! Was it arranged or loved?!And why do i constantly feel tat deepu&Geet will play major twist in Ranjan's marriage life while Veeba will just be temporary filler!! The show hardly scratches the surface of spouse roles and expectations. IMO, the current plot was rejected (2.0 trp) bcoz it veered too far astray from the main story..  

I'm all abt being a strong independent, woman but strong independent don't ride on their husbands coat tails n base all of their life decisions off of his. Veera wanted to leave , she could have.  She started out as an interesting version of the coolest chic but has quickly become more unlikable, more or less exasperating than Gunjan. THAN GUNJAN! aisssghhh!!

On the other hand, gunjan wanted to pursue her dreams as a dancer /actress, well she should be and stop suffering herself any longer..I also felt sorry for her for the first time.. #staySTrong n about time the old gunjan need to reappear -Bold n FTW attitude!! 

Anyways, back to geet.. I will say this though , she does serve a function. With 2 crazy couples around her now, know why loves are such a pain in the beep!! Next week, i hope she goes down in flames with her monster in law. Then hopefully, she will finally be able to pursue her own life with deepu..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarsam_sfFairyHMpri_tanvianjs...-Riya-...

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Frankly I HV stopped expecting a logical track from this show.. But high chances geet is gonna enter between rg... Manjeet is sick she can try to trap any guy for his DIL as long as she gets funded for her living.. So it can even be child wanting rockstar who is rich and well to do now.. 
Also possibility of gunjan getting stung by mahanta house bug and decide to get geet and ranvi together and doubly save her veerji and veera marriage from evil eye of manjeet.. But that's over expecting from character of gunjan.. But mash can do anything...
Geet is a sweet woman.. Frankly someone we thought gunjan will grow upto preleap .. Alas we know veeba and ranjan is d end game.. I m still banking on sukhdev to come into picture and marry her... 
Y do I feel dipu is gonna end up with rg in d end... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarsam_sfxoFanArtiqzoxpri_tanviAamina2013lovely_lady...-Riya-...

xoFanArtiqzox Goldie
xoFanArtiqzox
xoFanArtiqzox

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
The ratio of this show was  insane n only could work in MASH logic, but somewhat i sense some hope in this new track! Literally ,  forget logic , i don't see the character in terms  of its age but more in terms of intensity and chemistry like a typical fangirl!! loll

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam_sfpri_tanviAamina2013...-Riya-...

sam_sf Senior Member
sam_sf
sam_sf

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
agree wit uif veera had self respect she shud have left baldev's house wen she was disqualified...both old veera & old gunjan needs to reappear..mash has no logic seriously!
der is no doubt k deepu is brought for Ranvi
no idea wat will mash do of geet

Edited by sam_sf - 09 May 2015 at 1:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xoFanArtiqzoxNamuVyas

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
ReeT is never gonna happenCry..unlessShocked..Ranvi ke andar ka Sampooran jaag jaye.Day DreamingDancing

Deepu has surely been brought in for Veerjima.LOL Question is..is she herself meant to become his child, or just pave the way for Veera to donate one of hers?Geek

As for Geet, if ReeT doesn't happen and she doesn't die and leave Deepu with Veerji, then she will just get empowered with Veera's endless lectures and say bye bye to her atyachari saas and settle down with Deepu somewhere. 

Someone in the AT suggested that Geet could also become a surrogate mother for Raakstar and his wife. But I don't think MaSh will go for something so logical.LOL

Edited by ...-Riya-... - 09 May 2015 at 2:59am

-GrilledCheese-xoFanArtiqzoxpri_tanvianjs

Nikki36 Goldie
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

ReeT is never gonna happenCry..unlessShocked..Ranvi ke andar ka Sampooran aag jaye.Day DreamingDancing

Deepu has surely been brought in for Veerjima.LOLQuestion is..is she herself meant to become his child, or just pave the way for Veera to donate one of hers?Geek

As for Geet, if ReeT doesn't happen and she doesn't die and leave Deepu with Veerji, then she will just get empowered with Veera's endless lectures and say bye bye to her atyachari saas and settle down with Deepu somewhere.

Someone in the AT suggested that Geet could also become a surrogate mother for Raakstar and his wife. But I don't think MaSh will go for something so logical.LOL

I would hate a baby donation track from veeba to ranjan, but unfortunately I can see it happening if ranvi doesnt get deepu.

Veera giving a baby to ranvi would be the greatest gift and would show the solid strong and special Dead bond between brother and sister.

I will definitely stop watching altogether if this track happens.

If gunjan cant have a baby why cant they legally adopt a child and give it a good home.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

soapfreak13xoFanArtiqzoxAamina2013pri_tanvi...-Riya-...anjsoveractor

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki36

If gunjan cant have a baby why cant they legally adopt a child and give it a good home.

Chaiji and Ratan maybe overheard secretly crying and discussing over Ranvi not being able to raise his own blood and adopting a kid is not that easy...plus I am sure that after they fail to adopt on the first try (maybe coz G considered abortion)..Veerji would just sit in a corner and sulk..and laddus won't be able to help him...so then Veera would feel compelled to give up her own baby.LOL

Nikki36pri_tanviAamina2013anjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Originally posted by Nikki36

Chaiji and Ratan maybe overheard secretly crying and discussing over Ranvi not being able to raise his own blood and adopting a kid is not that easy...plus I am sure that after they fail to adopt on the first try (maybe coz G considered abortion)..Veerji would just sit in a corner and sulk..and laddus won't be able to help him...so then Veera would feel compelled to give up her own baby.LOL

Veera doesnt need a reason to give her baby to Ranvi...the moment she hears that Gunjan cannot conceive, solving that issue will be her first priority...she will even start her maahiya sessions so that she can conceive quickly to donate her baby to Ranvi...and she won't even care to ask Baldev whether he wants to give or not...

such a besharam woman she is...

Nikki36Mehr-kdivyasnAamina2013

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top