why was Ranveer smilling?

NJ_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After kissing Ishani, why was Ranveer giving a smile? It wasn't a pleasant smile. If he got carried away with Ishani then he should have realized that right...so y he smiled that way? I am a lil confused. He should have felt strong love for Ishani at that time, whereas the way he smiled, it showed as if he was actually acting with Ishani.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup..it was a kinda evil smile😭
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
could not understand 
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cos he thought Shikhar caught them in the act! But really it was Ri who saw them! It followed by his shocked face!
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But that one smile of him took away all the charm and intensity of the scene
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I found Ranveer disgusting in today's episode. I'm a Ranveer fan and I have to say this... Shikhar looked like the hero while Ranveer looked like the villain and Ri looked like the GF of the villain.

I hate how CVS damaged Ranveer character and made Shikhar look better than him no matter what Ishani done to him but today he looks like the villain in IshKar love story. ðŸ¤¢  
NJ_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya thats what...his smile took away the charm... it didnt feel that he got carried away. when his face was shown, he didnt look involved at all. He should have forgotten about Shikhar in kissing Ishani. He looked like a egoistic man rather than a lover.
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Seems like ranveer wl be the villain of the show
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly. I want to post a topic on this. Dint find the smile pleasant. Wasn't he shocked about the liplock? He said koyi faraq nahin padtha n he kissed her. Wasn't he shocked.
ishveerfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sach me was he just testing her??

Didn't he feel anything for the girl he dreamt to be with through out his life? That moment could have been very precious for any person at his place. But his ego ruined it all. His ego,anger ruled his love today,pyar to kahi dikha hi nahi.