Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

SAJDE SAR JHUKTA HAI!!! (Page 2)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Wonderful analysis of this week episodes.. The way cvs .. Director .. Parth-Niti portrays Maan scenes.. It is beyond any words..the Avi's are very nice..they bcome alive wid your explanation ..
Manik Malhotra .. What a growth of the character.. Awesome ..the way cvs treated this kidnapping track .. I love it..
Whn a girl is in devastated state.. Need family.. Friend .. And love one like Manik Malhotra ..
Nandini Murthi go on my girl .. Punch out the pandit ..I really love to watch that Nandini will punch Pandit..

me too dear waitin to see pandit gettin punch frm Nandu n MORE MORE PHATAAKS KICKS n wht not frm Manik LOLWink

n yes hats off to ky2 CVs once again for yet another oustandin track n PaNi makes wht written on paper ALIVE n FLAWLESS onscreen as MaNan for MaNan...ClapClap

nyywz thnx dear for commentin here n likin my post...HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMG

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Hug..I Lub u 2 ..2...much 2 and the rest I will post in detail...Drooling over the music and scenes and MaNan!!

aww i luv u 3 4 much much..HugHugHug

n u mentioned music 1st...so i assume this must be one of ur fav songs..is tht so?Wink its one of my fav songs too...Big smile

will wait for ur beautiful post

waise..i forgot to ask hv u read my confession post i made last week on MaNan?Embarrassed
Aadhe Aadhe Poore Hai Hum!!!

n u knw to my luck confession of my other couple also i got last week n i could make confession post for them too..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
Tere Naam Pe Meri Zindagi Likhdi Mere Humdum!!

yes i used same song bt diff lines as topic titles for their respective confession topics i madeLOLWink

.anjali. IF-Rockerz
.anjali.
.anjali.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Wow...what a post...ClapClapwonderful job...
True...this week has been golden in terms of execution of scenes by the team...each and every scene was perfection...Big smile
The first scene...seriously...the shower scene was the bestest scene of the week...the care with which he was cleaning her...rubbing the marks of the pandit away and in the process creating new marks soo that nandu can feel at home...safe...and when he saw the wound...OMG...the look on his face...Cryi cried...the boy must have felt soo much pain...poor guy...feeling guilty..wanted to kill the pandit right there and then...but was controlling himself because his priority is nandu...felt soo bad for himCry Tu mere ashkon me rota haiCryCry

The second scene...haldi wala doodhBig smileBig smile..never thought a simple scene like this can have such a deeper meaning...the CVs just won my heart that dayBig smile...
Whatever you wrote...ClapClapthis scene seriously was a classic example of how nandu manik care for each other and cannot see the other in pain...Manik wanted to share her grief...but the girl is two steps ahead of himLOLshe knew he is not liking the milk so she drank in one go..ahh such love...cutie pies these two areDay DreamingYe zeher bhi yoon pia hai..jaise sharab hoDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The third scene..jeena jeena...will always remain close to each manan fans heartHeart...aww the way he made her sleep..caressing her head...she holding his hand..and the lyrics perfect for them both..words cannot describe the feels we got for this scene...Day DreamingDay DreamingSajde sar jhukta hai yara mai kya karun...*bowing down in front of manan...they be pure love*Big smile

Wonderful post as always...you described the whole week in the bestest way as possible...ClapClap..

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anj_taarey

Wow...what a post...ClapClapwonderful job...
True...this week has been golden in terms of execution of scenes by the team...each and every scene was perfection...Big smile
The first scene...seriously...the shower scene was the bestest scene of the week...the care with which he was cleaning her...rubbing the marks of the pandit away and in the process creating new marks soo that nandu can feel at home...safe...and when he saw the wound...OMG...the look on his face...Cryi cried...the boy must have felt soo much pain...poor guy...feeling guilty..wanted to kill the pandit right there and then...but was controlling himself because his priority is nandu...felt soo bad for himCry Tu mere ashkon me rota haiCryCry

The second scene...haldi wala doodhBig smileBig smile..never thought a simple scene like this can have such a deeper meaning...the CVs just won my heart that dayBig smile...
Whatever you wrote...ClapClapthis scene seriously was a classic example of how nandu manik care for each other and cannot see the other in pain...Manik wanted to share her grief...but the girl is two steps ahead of himLOLshe knew he is not liking the milk so she drank in one go..ahh such love...cutie pies these two areDay DreamingYe zeher bhi yoon pia hai..jaise sharab hoDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The third scene..jeena jeena...will always remain close to each manan fans heartHeart...aww the way he made her sleep..caressing her head...she holding his hand..and the lyrics perfect for them both..words cannot describe the feels we got for this scene...Day DreamingDay DreamingSajde sar jhukta hai yara mai kya karun...*bowing down in front of manan...they be pure love*Big smile

Wonderful post as always...you described the whole week in the bestest way as possible...ClapClap..

Anj...aww such SHEER PLEASURE in readin ur beautiful take on my top 3 scenes of this week..ClapClapClap...totally bang on suitin evry scene...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n am glad to seee u usin my songs for diff scenes in ur comment too...hope u liked my song choices for scenes..Big smileBig smile

thnx dear for this beautiful comment n for likin my post...HugHugHug

hv put ur this comment in best comments section in pg1...Big smile

.anjali.

aairahahmad Goldie
aairahahmad
aairahahmad

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
unres..

Wow nikki..

Such a beautiful post.

i loved your selection of choices in the scenes...
all three of them shows their journey from the beginning to what will be for them in the future..

i wrote this in twinkle's post...
and dedicated to my one of my friend..
but this suits here so copy pasting from my Word...
as u said na his happiness, his sadness and his every feeling is for her and only her...
so here...when he said to Cabir if she smiles he smiles... i simply loved that scene..
love such a beautiful feeling for them...

I see you happy,

And the thoughts of fulfilment comes,

The world wreathing me rejoices,

My soul gets alive,

Your smile... It's a drug to me.

I see you happy,

And my heart starts beating,

My mind is at ease,

My hope relives,

I see you happy,

And my cherished moments recurs,

The agony disappears,

My spirit shines,

I see you happy,

And my personal living hell becomes my heaven,

My barren inside becomes my verdure,

My aura illuminates,

I see you happy,

And I don't care about a thing,

Your happiness is the music I love,

Your joy is the tune of my breath,

Your beam is the melody of my life,

I see you happy,

And my life's purpose is achieved,

My belief in happy endings credence,

My halo gets infected with happiness,

Edited by aairahahmad - 09 May 2015 at 12:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowerNikki_Titli

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Nikki Clap
Parth has raised the bar to indomitable level with his superlative portrayal of Manik Malhotra ClapClap  It is a treat to watch him emote Manik to perfection.

Manik Malhotra defines Love...Friendship...Music Heart 

Nikki_Titli

.anjali. IF-Rockerz
.anjali.
.anjali.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

Anj...aww such SHEER PLEASURE in readin ur beautiful take on my top 3 scenes of this week..ClapClapClap...totally bang on suitin evry scene...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n am glad to seee u usin my songs for diff scenes in ur comment too...hope u liked my song choices for scenes..Big smileBig smile

thnx dear for this beautiful comment n for likin my post...HugHugHug

hv put ur this comment in best comments section in pg1...Big smile

Nikki...Hug..thank you soo much for the appreciation..Big smile
Of course i loved the songs...perfect for each situation...Embarrassed..Keep making more posts..Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayali_23Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_1

Awesome post Nikki Clap
Parth has raised the bar to indomitable level with his superlative portrayal of Manik Malhotra ClapClap  It is a treat to watch him emote Manik to perfection.

Manik Malhotra defines Love...Friendship...Music Heart 

sonia...so true...Parth is redefinin his own set high standards again n again with evry track...this week epis r classic examples...ClapClap

lovely post dear n thnx for likin my post...HugHugHug

sonia_1

Go to top