Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Take a bow Nikki..I loved your music choice and everything you wrote!! It was so awesome!!... The way selflessly Manik cares for this little girl... Sach mein...Sajde mein sar jhukta hai!! Manik ki pyr ko dekh kar... πŸ‘..You were awesome!!

Queen Of Cabir < 3

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Queen_of_Shadow

Take a bow Nikki..I loved your music choice and everything you wrote!! It was so awesome!!... The way selflessly Manik cares for this little girl... Sach mein...Sajde mein sar jhukta hai!! Manik ki pyr ko dekh kar... πŸ‘..You were awesome!!

Queen Of Cabir < 3

aww tht avi of urs..super adorable n thts exactly i wanna do to Manik n thts wht i tried to do indirectly with my words here in the post..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

u knw the moment jeena jeena song seq got over,i knew i HAVE TO HAVE TO make post..!! But for a long time,i ws stuck with "how do i explain this awesomeness" wala prob...πŸ˜†...And then this idea struck me-USING SONGS...the music lover in me,the singer in me-hv alwz used SONGS as props to explain wht i feel when words fall short...!! So i decided to go with this theme-choosin songs for the 3 scenes n writin by keepin tht song theme in mind for each scene..😳😳...And nw am so so happy to see u all likin this post n so my song choices...Thank u so much dear for ur comment n likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—

For Manik-all i wanna say is MANIK JAISA KOI NAHI...Hes way too SPECIAL...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

aww tht avi of urs..super adorable n thts exactly i wanna do to Manik n thts wht i tried to do indirectly with my words here in the post..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

u knw the moment jeena jeena song seq got over,i knew i HAVE TO HAVE TO make post..!! But for a long time,i ws stuck with "how do i explain this awesomeness" wala prob...πŸ˜†...And then this idea struck me-USING SONGS...the music lover in me,the singer in me-hv alwz used SONGS as props to explain wht i feel when words fall short...!! So i decided to go with this theme-choosin songs for the 3 scenes n writin by keepin tht song theme in mind for each scene..😳😳...And nw am so so happy to see u all likin this post n so my song choices...Thank u so much dear for ur comment n likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—

For Manik-all i wanna say is MANIK JAISA KOI NAHI...Hes way too SPECIAL...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Haa..He is one special cheez..There is no one better than him...koi bhi nahi hai..uska jaise..except for my cabir!! and thank you..the avi is just super adorable..the way the third one acts sooo cute..you just wanna bite it...lol...:D

MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nikki...
The 1st two song...  believe me I quoted the songs in two places recently about MaNan...
Awesome scenes...
The new journey after I love u is definitely making us dreamy...
They are in so much pain... but Its like the pains always brought them together..attracted each other...

Their pains have been more seductive to the viewers than any other charms...

the way they have been hamdaards ... together or apart... and now its more beautiful.. 
The way they took breaks
the way they touched the foreheads...
and more...

the third song...a person is luckiest if his/her partner understand without being told...
thanks for that...

I know they will survive...
Coz... 

Suhaana haar daard hain... Jo tu mera hamdaard hain...
that was my song ,,,
As there smiles are their strength ... and they give it to them...
Mujko inhi se umeed mili,,,

Edited by MaNanmatic_Sana - 8 years ago
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey i was searching for ur post and wondering y there isnt any becoz this week we hv got most hearttouching epis ... 

beautiful post dear πŸ‘

manik manik manik kya bolu is k baare me, words failed to describe his love for nandu ...  hats off to parth and niti for portraying manan so beautifully πŸ‘

deactivated_bye thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
First of a bg bg congo on ur 275th post dear!!!
Seeing d jeena jeena scene i knew that sumthg lyk dis was comin 4 u here my wish gets fulfilled n lov 4 dis!!!!

Now now first of lov lov d title "SAJDE SAR JHUKTA HAI" wat 2 say d line says it all of course. Our Manik who never bows down 2 any 1 nt even police LOL bends down all d tym 4 his Nandu just 2 see her smile n d way with pure emotions PaNi enacts it makes my dill goo zoom zoom n i wish 1 day i find my very own monster who will do the same 4 me...

Lov d scenes u hve chosen they r like pure jst pure bliss pumped in every inch with MaNan love... 

First of the first scene hats off Parth the way u enacted it made me weep i could feel tears fill up my eyes. D emotions his touchs flowed through her was just hats off really... He was using his touchs and PaNi to erase each pain n wound that psycho Pandit "ji" vested upon her. He was using the love of his touches 2 forget the evil creepy touch that Pandit had dared 2 put. And when he saw her completely bruised ear as u put it when he could nt see a little cut on her bt now his princess so much mental n physical pains that completely broke her down.. N d angry and disgust he was feeling at himself was displayed clearly by the excellent expressions our Parth babu gave wat can I say hats off babu hats off all d hail of expressions. His pained expression and his tears over pain was like as u put "mere aasko main rota hain" Wow PaNi just wow lov 4 dis lov 4 dis love fillled shower scene ur all shower scnenes r awsuum bt dis takes d cake...!!!!! Manik babu maar dala!!!

Then the second one lets say one word cutee. What Manik did 4 her i guess no 1 no 1 even could think of doin dat... Aww mera baccha kya baat hai.. Super se bhi upaar. First of babu brought her that haldi dudh no no to put it correctly sprang on d chance to bring her haldi dudh just 2 see his star. N meri pyaari Chachi u proved it again u r d best Manan believer in d world n d 2nd best Manan cupid as our cabir here already reserved the first place!! The way he drank haldi dudh 4 her aww soo sweet Manik u proved it yet again the lov u feel 4 Nandu.. the scene made me go numb 1 again... Ummaah kya batau ur everyy sip was lyk  d proof dat how much u lov Nandu!! kya batay meri jaan n d way u were makin faces behind her back n d way she smiled lukin at u my dil toh garden garden ho gaya!!! Simply wow all hail d modern heer ranjha of modern days our very own MaNan. Hamari Nandu bhi kya kaam hai she drank d haldi dudh in 1 sip (bt u know i lov haldi dudh bahoot its my fav) i was lyk aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai bhai!!! wow MaNan u nailed it n d scene was just soo chweet!!! N d way our Manik baba smiled luking at his love smile for me it was Muskurane ki Wajahn tum ho... I lov u Manik baba I really lov u Hats off u deserve it a delivery of expressions!!! Awsuuummm umaaah let me kiss u!!!! Bt the song u used i hvent heard it before!!!!

Now d last n d best scene of them n lyk u its my fav MaNan moment of all time soo same pinch!!! U know Manik baba here sang this my heart leapt upto my mouth n i was lyk Yipee Yahooo!! This is my fav song lov u CVS 4 it!!! N every line of d song is lyk it is made 4 them srsly!!! How Nandu came n changed Manik's life turned him from Monster 2 d Lover boy!!! How she taught him 2 live it was like Manik n Nandu were living each line very very good take a bow i lov it!!!! N way Nandu shifted her position 2 look at her prince charming I must say Looks lyk his every sight gives u life haan na Nandu!! From d way he careesed her face 2 d way she holds his hand everything was picture perfect n d MaNan magic was on fire n their chemistry was making me smile haan sikha maine jeena jeena!!! LOv u sooo much MaNan!!! I lov d song u chose 4 dis dear!! sajdhe saar jhukta hain yaara main kya karoo Rab ne bana di jodi!!! MaNan is a heaven made couple our perfect two!! Perfect together!!! N m humming dis song like crazy!!! Picture Perfect!!!

Manik baba u made me fall in lov with u all over again batau tum itne acha kaise ho sakta ho irrestible??? I lov u dil se sachi!!! N like ur every other post I lov dis 1 to d core dear!!! N here again i m back with my Ramayan!!! I lov u n like always u nailed it beautiful writing, pics , words, songs, descrptions everything fell in lov with MaNan all over again!!! lov u soo much!!! I must say I said lastt time Manik raised d level of every girls do list bt dis he raised it once again so learn smthng from him guys!!! 

Love from d Manik deewani
Aresha
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautifully penned...!!!
congrats on ur 275th post sweety...!!!!

Na Kuch Poocha, Na Kuch Manga
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya
Na Kuch Bola, Na Kuch Tola
Muskura Ke Diya Jo Diya
Tu Hi Dhoop, Tu Hi Chau
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
Aur Kuch Na Janu, Bas Itna Hi Janu
Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
Sajde Sar Jhukta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun

these lines r perfect for our manan...!!!! both parth and niti nailed the scenes...!!!

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You've said it all darling..nothing more to add!!πŸ˜ƒ
No words for the post..i'm speechless!!❀️

Thanks so much for such an amazing post!!⭐️
You are truly a rockstar!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love you!!❀️
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Alrite.. here I am, finally able to sit and make a post. As much as I have waited for you to post something, I have been waiting to come back and write something. Not because you or the others have left something unsaid, it is purely because, I am not able to stop thinking about MaNan and hence the NEED (not want) to come and continue to gush about it. 

Where do I start Nikki? And what do I say? As you said, there have been too too many posts about MaNan. Such is the magic that they have been creating. I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, that though this is supposed to be a youth show, the show, especially MaNan have captured the hearts of all ages!! Its like MaNan and their Magic Land/World,where they have pulled us all into. So, what can you say about Magic??? MaNan's magic is like a spell, from where I really find it difficult to come out. Never have I fallen in so much love with fictional characters. In fact, many a time, I forget that this is a show and MaNan are just characters. Niti and Parth are living and breathing in their roles... whatever told about their professionalism and dedication, doesn't do justice!! 

Stopping the rant above, coming to your thread/ post. So beautifully you have picked the most epic scenes in the last few days. In fact, I'd say, had U asked me what was the most beautiful one- I would have really struggled to choose. For me, each and every scene of MaNan since FC night has been beautiful. And MaNan dont stop to surprise us, the way they have been growing (that is all kudos to the CVs, Director and Niti and Parth). Their relationship is as beautiful as a fully bloomed tree with flowers of PROMISES OF LOVE, CARE, AFFECTION, LOYALTY, PROTECTION AND TOGETHERNESS!!!

I dont want to go off on an tangent, which is quite easy with MaNan. I am pulling myself to come back to your post and concentrate on ur post and ONLY ur post. But I have a strong feeling I will be spamming your thread. My advanced apologies if you feel and think I did. Its really NOT me, but MaNan doing it πŸ˜³!!!

1) The first scene of urs- the SHOWER scene. Never have I ever seen such a poignant scene on any Television, let alone Indian Telly. In fact, the whole scene leading to Nandini walking to the shower was heart-wrenching. But what struck me was, albeit in a trance, she walked into the shower, without closing the door. Of course, she was in shock and numb, but I took it as, subconsciously she wanted Manik to come help clean her. And the way Manik walked in, as if, he knew that is what Nandini expected him to do. Boy... I have such a heavy heart, thinking about it and typing it out. And Manik's expressions of seeing Nandini, without life, standing like a doll under the shower.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­! He, slowly walking upto her, very gingerly touching her to reassure her- its him, HER MANIK and then trying to clean her physical marks on the body and YES.. the standing out scene of the whole lot.. Nandini's bleeding ear. I can't recollect Manik every recoiling or reacting to his own injuries or wounds.  It wasn't just Nandini's ear that was bleeding, it was HIS HEART that was bleeding. And how can U stop a bleeding heart- IT KILLS YOU!!!!!

I know you haven't mentioned the towel scene following the shower but that was also a very beautiful moment for me. I took the white towel to be a symbolism between these 2 young, innocent, pure lovers. I have made a post on this and hope you dont mind me C/P here. 

And the most significant thing for me was the WHITE TOWEL, they used in the shower scene. I am sure, this is a much thought out idea by the CVs and NOT just a co-incidence. 

What does the colour White signify??? 

WHITE symbolises PURITY, INNOCENCE, COMPLETENESS, SERENITY, HOPE, PROTECTION, CLEANLINESS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A CLEAN SLATE FOR A NEW BEGINNING. 

Nandini and Manik- OUR DEAR MANAN- they stand for everything that is WHITE.

The LOVE they have for each other is PURE. 

INNOCENCE- Yes, they should have been 2 innocent teenagers, oblivious to the ways of the world, but fate and destiny have from time to time, presented them with multitude of problems and evils. But when together, they still have the power to make their lives, uncomplicated and INNOCENT yet again.

Manik and Nandini together, as MANAN mean COMPLETENESS. They are incomplete without each other. 

They bring HOPE, PEACE and COMFORT to each other. Light following darkness. 

The towel scene was a symbolism of Manik ensuring her his PROTECTION and like wise Nandini, reciprocating the same. They are there to protect each other at all times. He was shielding her and so was she, encasing him with her under the same blanket of encouragement and protection an security. 

CLEANLINESS here means- Manik trying to help HIS NANDINI, to cleanse and strengthen her spirit and her whole self. 

Finally- it is the start of a new beginning. Manik encouraging Nandu to put the past behind her, consider it as a dreadful nightmare and to move on. 

And sub-consciously, Nandu (Manik's Nandini) accepted all the above gestures, joining Manik with her. 

2) Your 2nd scene- the haldi wala milk scene!! Though very subtle, what a deep meaning that scene depicts. Manik and Nandini are no longer 2 different people. They are, but 1 SOUL in 2 bodies!! How very well they understand each other. Manik, drinking Haldi-Milk for the sake of Nandini, though he utterly hates the taste of it, so much so, that he almost pukes..!! And lo, behold, what does he get?? A TWINKLE in the eyes of his STAR, a small SMILE on her beautiful lips, and did anyone notice the LOVE in her eyes?? Such a beautifully shot scene- esp the reflections in the mirror and then Manik's lips slowly smiling too, seeing his beautiful Nandini smiling!! Awww... β€οΈβ€οΈ!! Really hats off to the CVs for giving us such heart-warming scenes and episodes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!!

3) Finally, the last episode and the song of Jeena, Jeena!! God... Nikki, can't even begin to express how I felt watching the episode and the aftermath of it. Niti's and Parth's expressions..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, they deserve a standing ovation!! 
As I said before, they speak the language of LOVE and they can so well communicate even in SILENCE!!! Do they look like teen-agers in love? Definitely NOT... they look and act like very seasoned, matured lovers who have been through so much and understand each other very well- in and out!! The song, Manik's care, affection, devotion, worship, love towards Nandini- their looks, not for once, leaving each other and Nandini holding Manik's hand for that extra security and finally the fore-head kiss... which poured out all of Manik's LOVE... I really do not have any words to describe all the above. Should I say, that whole scene was poignant, touching and at the same time was so ETHEREAL and DIVINE!!! It was like Manik was soothing and calming my distressed heart, my aching heart and my weeping heart. I felt like he was singing a lullaby to comfort me. Watching that scene made me feel so at peace. Such a SERENE moment!! 
No words would ever do justice to the whole scene/ episode. 

I dont even want to dare go back and look what I have written. I just hope it was not mere nonsense and did make some sense. 

Finally.. I once again, want to thank the whole of KY2 team (on and behind the screens) for giving us such a wonderful, fantabulous show and episodes πŸ‘!!!

I know, I keep saying finally and still am here... Just wanted to end with 1 song for OUR LOVELY MANAN!!

Vaada Rahaa Pyaar Se Pyaar Ka...
Ab Hum Na Honge Judaa!!

(Came by to add this song as well.. one of my all time favourites, so soulfu and emotional.. and I feel this is very apt to Manik, like "Jeena, Jeena")

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera 
Tujhse juda agar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

πŸ€—πŸ€— Lavy
Edited by IFollower - 8 years ago
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

this is my 529th post i hv made in IF and also jst realised that this is my 275th episode related topic i hv made in IF...i hv made epi related topics for 18 serials frm 2009 to till nw n am so glad my 275th epi related topic is on Manik...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

CONGRATULATIONS Nikki πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ!!! Ur posts add colour and life to the forum!!!! And dont we all need that????

πŸ€— Lavy