SAJDE SAR JHUKTA HAI!!! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by anj_taarey

Wow...what a post...πŸ‘πŸ‘wonderful job...
True...this week has been golden in terms of execution of scenes by the team...each and every scene was perfection...πŸ˜ƒ
The first scene...seriously...the shower scene was the bestest scene of the week...the care with which he was cleaning her...rubbing the marks of the pandit away and in the process creating new marks soo that nandu can feel at home...safe...and when he saw the wound...OMG...the look on his face...😭i cried...the boy must have felt soo much pain...poor guy...feeling guilty..wanted to kill the pandit right there and then...but was controlling himself because his priority is nandu...felt soo bad for him😭 Tu mere ashkon me rota hai😭😭

The second scene...haldi wala doodhπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..never thought a simple scene like this can have such a deeper meaning...the CVs just won my heart that dayπŸ˜ƒ...
Whatever you wrote...πŸ‘πŸ‘this scene seriously was a classic example of how nandu manik care for each other and cannot see the other in pain...Manik wanted to share her grief...but the girl is two steps ahead of himπŸ˜†she knew he is not liking the milk so she drank in one go..ahh such love...cutie pies these two areYe zeher bhi yoon pia hai..jaise sharab ho

The third scene..jeena jeena...will always remain close to each manan fans heart❀️...aww the way he made her sleep..caressing her head...she holding his hand..and the lyrics perfect for them both..words cannot describe the feels we got for this scene...Sajde sar jhukta hai yara mai kya karun...*bowing down in front of manan...they be pure love*πŸ˜ƒ

Wonderful post as always...you described the whole week in the bestest way as possible...πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Anj...aww such SHEER PLEASURE in readin ur beautiful take on my top 3 scenes of this week..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...totally bang on suitin evry scene...😳😳...n am glad to seee u usin my songs for diff scenes in ur comment too...hope u liked my song choices for scenes..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thnx dear for this beautiful comment n for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

hv put ur this comment in best comments section in pg1...πŸ˜ƒ
unres..

Wow nikki..

Such a beautiful post.

i loved your selection of choices in the scenes...
all three of them shows their journey from the beginning to what will be for them in the future..

i wrote this in twinkle's post...
and dedicated to my one of my friend..
but this suits here so copy pasting from my Word...
as u said na his happiness, his sadness and his every feeling is for her and only her...
so here...when he said to Cabir if she smiles he smiles... i simply loved that scene..
love such a beautiful feeling for them...

I see you happy,

And the thoughts of fulfilment comes,

The world wreathing me rejoices,

My soul gets alive,

Your smile... It's a drug to me.

I see you happy,

And my heart starts beating,

My mind is at ease,

My hope relives,

I see you happy,

And my cherished moments recurs,

The agony disappears,

My spirit shines,

I see you happy,

And my personal living hell becomes my heaven,

My barren inside becomes my verdure,

My aura illuminates,

I see you happy,

And I don't care about a thing,

Your happiness is the music I love,

Your joy is the tune of my breath,

Your beam is the melody of my life,

I see you happy,

And my life's purpose is achieved,

My belief in happy endings credence,

My halo gets infected with happiness,

Edited by aairahahmad - 8 years ago
Awesome post Nikki πŸ‘
Parth has raised the bar to indomitable level with his superlative portrayal of Manik Malhotra πŸ‘πŸ‘  It is a treat to watch him emote Manik to perfection.

Manik Malhotra defines Love...Friendship...Music β€οΈ 
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

Anj...aww such SHEER PLEASURE in readin ur beautiful take on my top 3 scenes of this week..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...totally bang on suitin evry scene...😳😳...n am glad to seee u usin my songs for diff scenes in ur comment too...hope u liked my song choices for scenes..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thnx dear for this beautiful comment n for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

hv put ur this comment in best comments section in pg1...πŸ˜ƒ

Nikki...πŸ€—..thank you soo much for the appreciation..πŸ˜ƒ
Of course i loved the songs...perfect for each situation...😳..Keep making more posts..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sonia_1

Awesome post Nikki πŸ‘
Parth has raised the bar to indomitable level with his superlative portrayal of Manik Malhotra πŸ‘πŸ‘  It is a treat to watch him emote Manik to perfection.

Manik Malhotra defines Love...Friendship...Music β€οΈ 

sonia...so true...Parth is redefinin his own set high standards again n again with evry track...this week epis r classic examples...πŸ‘πŸ‘

lovely post dear n thnx for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wow just just BRILLIANT post yaar!! [>:D]πŸ€—πŸ€—..and I got the chance to comment on ur post bcz its simply amazing!!  HATS OFF!! πŸ˜ƒ..You always use beautiful words to describe the feelings of Manan <3..rocking post as always!! πŸ€—..and the BG song!!!❀️..Gosh this song always soothes me..i always liten to this song with my eyes closed and believe me it always have a soothing effect on me..!! and now I really want this song to play on our Manan <3 its my profound wish now! 😳..

That shower scene, Gosh it was a pure bliss to watch that scene. They have something in them, they literally can do wonders. When manik asked her to take shower and she came without any interference bcz she knoes that she need to clean herself not only physically but also mentally from all those bad and unforgettable moments. So, she silently stand below the shower and closed her eyes. And this is the moment when SILENCE again came between them to make that moment more blissful. When manik saw the bruises and scars on her arms and face, He felt a jolt of guitiness that how his nandani survived through this, how difficult it would have been for her. So he came to clean it, he came to assure her that now he is not gonna leave her at any cost, now he will be there with her like her shadow. He softly and gently started to clean that dirt off and nandani was standing there with closed eyes and she now didn't reacted on his touch, bcz she knows that he is her protector, he is her saviour, he is the love of her life, he is the very person with whom she is safe more than anyone else in the entire world. He is her manik..HER STAR! And when manik saw that wound, hattered took the place of softness in his eyes in just seconds. Pandit hurted her! He hurted his nandani! his heart again got filled with pain and guiltiness that nandani had to go through a lot! But then he had to be normal for her love, bcz this is the time when she need him the most, so again he softly start to wash away that wound gently like a baby who caresses his most lovely toy in a gentle and in a lovely way. He just didnt wanted to see her in any pain now! He just wanted to assure her that now no power in this entire world can snatch her from him!

And now when nandani is finally getting into her senses bcz of the softness of maniks hands, she just looked into his eyes and it was something in that look. She thanked him for being there with her, she thanked him to not let her shatter, she thanked him to be a shelter for her, she thanked him for being a blessing in her life. And then she shared half of the towel with him to assure him that now they are together like before. And then they silently leaned and closed their eyes peacefully that now they are together even stronger than before. That no matter how many storms come into their life, as far as they are together they can easily pass through them! And when now they are together, they will shine more brightly for each other! Now they never let any darkness to come in their lives. They are ready to fight for any battle, they are ready to fight with any storm, bcz it will make their relation more strong! They just spoke thousands of words without giving any words to their SILENCE! Their eyes talked, their souls talked, their hearts talked but there was no voice of that conversations! Bcz their love is just above from all those talks which can be heard, their love is beyond the words. For me...SILENCE DEFINES THEIR LOVE! ❀️

Okay now the next  scene started, when manik entered in nandu's room and she was just resting or might be waiting for manik. And when she saw him she got relieved, she got more relaxed, bcz somewhere deep down she knoes that's manik is not gonna leave her today and he will be there to protect her! And she got more satisfied with his arrival that yes manik is going to be her shelter as always. He will always be there with her as he assured to chachi. So he brought that Haldi wala milk..and as he acknowledged from chachi that nandani doesnt like it, manik knows how to make her lady love to drink that milk. So, he tried his old trick of challenging her, bcz he wanna be normal with her. He wanted to make sure that nandini would be comfortable with him, this is time when she needed him the most so he has to do something to make her feel better, bcz he is her STAR and he had to prove it by making her feel comfortable. So when nandani refused to drink milk he said to give her demo and then she will take forward. We can never imagine the old monster manik do such sweet things for anyone, As mukti said that nandani changed manik. But I think she brought the best out of him as I always say. And now this genuine Manik is drinking that haldi wala milk just bcz this milk was beneficial for nandani! And her health is just above everything else for manik now! So he drank that milk, but when nandani didn't believed him, then he again took a sip of it. Can u believe Manik did that? Manik Malhothra! No one can ever dream of thinking such sweet gesture by Manik..but he did it just bcz of the girl who made him see the good side of him! Then he was making faces bcz obviousily it wasn't delicious at all!!πŸ˜‰..And that's when that girl realized that how much love and care this person has for her! So she simply ended up SMILING! and that's what manik was trying to do! It had such a serenity in that scene that how he did all that thing for just one smile and when he saw her smiling, its like his biggest wish came true, its like a Blissfull feeling, its like his heart got contented, its like he has achieved something bigger, its like the best and pure feeling for him that HE MADE HER SMILE! His eyes and that Smile was enough to show that how much love he has for nandani! This smile means a lott to him! As he said to cabir that she always kept on smiling and she always made him smile! he was feeling guilty and painful and blaming himself for the horrible moments nandani spent with that pandit. So now he has to do something to make her forget those horrible and torturous moments and to make her believe that now he wont move from her side even for a single second! And now when he made her smile, it was like such a feeling which is unexpressible! Nandani also knew that how manik is trying to make her feel better or to make her feel normal! How lucky she is for having such a soulful person in her life! And they both made me smile with them with teary eyed! Gosh they are just PERFECTION! ❀️..

Goshhh..i just have no words to describe the purity of this scene! Like this Manik..he never NEVER fail to surprise me every time by his Ever so loving gestures..😳..it was the continuity of that haldi wala milk scene..and when nadani guplped it at once which made manik shocked! It was such a funny scene and Manik expression were just hilarious..πŸ˜†..and then he asked her to sleep..bcz nandani needed rest, she need to sleep to make her mind relaxed! But deep down he wanted to stay with her..he wanted to talk with her...he wanted to assure her that now no danger could come near her! But he has to save all these talks..bcz her health comes first! But I think nandu also wanted to spend some time with him so she somehow listened to Manik's heart voice and said that she is not feeling sleepy! And that's the moment manik was waiting for!πŸ˜ƒ..and then he way he looked at her for thanking her to understand his hearts feelings and to ask him to stay with her! And I just just loveddd the way he said "koi bat nahi...MAIN HOON NA"! Yes Manik this the only thing which is making ur Star strong that she has got a partner like you! She has got someone who loves her unconditionally..who can do anything for her! Who can take any danger on himself before coming to his lady love! And then he started singing that beautiful and melodious song which is one of my most most favrt song! It always soothes me! And now whenever I listen to this song, only Manan will pop up in my mind!πŸ˜ƒ..now I have a certain connections with this song and Zahanaseeb song! Bcz they are meant to be for Manan!<3...Its lyrics are so meaningful.."Haan seekha main ne jeena jeena main ne jeena..haan seekha main ne jeena mere hamdam"..It beautifully describes their relation..that how nandani made him see the best things in him..and how she taught him to control his anger...how she taught him to be positive in every step of life..how she taught him to shine for her. How she completely made him a different person which is hidden from the world since now! And he was dedicating this song to her nandani..bcz if he is standing here and if he has so much love in his heart, its only bcz of nandani! She made him to TRULY FALL IN LOVE!

I love that part when he kneeled down and sung that part of the song "Sachi si hain ye tareefein..dil say jo main ne kari hain..jo tu mila to sajji hain...duniya meri hamdam..oh asmaan mila zameen ko meri...adhay adhay pore hain hum..tere nam p meri zindagi..likh di mere hamdam" just soo beautiful and meaningful!  She gave meaning to his life. She completes him! She made him see the world through different perspective! She taught him to smile! So all in all she taught him, HOW TO LIVE LIFE WITH LOVE AND CARE..😳..So this song is completely for Manan! It wonderfully describes their relation..and all the lovely things of their relation! It's a beautiful way of Manik to thank nandani for coming in his life and make his life worth Living! 😳..

And now I also wanna add that scene, when nandani opened the door and he fell into her arms, and nandani just at once forgot all her pain and she got all concerned about manik that if he is doing fine. And instead of answering her question, manik concerned of her situation and enquired about her mental condition! That's what true love is. When u just don't care about ur own feelings and pain and u just ready to share the pain of ur partner! Bcz its true that whenever ur loved ones are in pain ur heart aches also! And the love Manan shares is something special..something extra-ordinary..so they can easily feel others pain without other telling! That's the beauty of their relationship!😳..

I think its enough for now!πŸ˜†..Well I ranted a lot! But still I have loadzz of things to say about Manan! <3 Bcz I simply cant get enough of them <3 ...

Once again rocking post as always!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...it felt so nice to read ur posts..but now I hardly comment on ur posts and I feel so bad about it! My routine sucks! But once m done with my midterms..i will try to be regular! πŸ˜ƒ..Takecare! 😳..

Loadz of love

Shez.

Nikki, Nikki... U made yet, again, another of your beautiful, colourful posts- very much due and awaited, esp with the lovely MaNan episodes we have been getting for the last few days/ 2 weeks. 
This is a quick reply but justice is not done to ur post, till I reply back in leisure. I have a sort of busy Sat morning today. Will definitely write back in peace later this evening, after reading and processing ur work again πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š!!

πŸ€—.. Lavy
Nikki was waiting for it 
Ur post on this week
I got it
Will read after cming from work 
Originally posted by Shez.Ishra09

Wow just just BRILLIANT post yaar!! [>:D]πŸ€—πŸ€—..and I got the chance to comment on ur post bcz its simply amazing!!  HATS OFF!! πŸ˜ƒ..You always use beautiful words to describe the feelings of Manan <3..rocking post as always!! πŸ€—..and the BG song!!!❀️..Gosh this song always soothes me..i always liten to this song with my eyes closed and believe me it always have a soothing effect on me..!! and now I really want this song to play on our Manan <3 its my profound wish now! 😳..

That shower scene, Gosh it was a pure bliss to watch that scene. They have something in them, they literally can do wonders. When manik asked her to take shower and she came without any interference bcz she knoes that she need to clean herself not only physically but also mentally from all those bad and unforgettable moments. So, she silently stand below the shower and closed her eyes. And this is the moment when SILENCE again came between them to make that moment more blissful. When manik saw the bruises and scars on her arms and face, He felt a jolt of guitiness that how his nandani survived through this, how difficult it would have been for her. So he came to clean it, he came to assure her that now he is not gonna leave her at any cost, now he will be there with her like her shadow. He softly and gently started to clean that dirt off and nandani was standing there with closed eyes and she now didn't reacted on his touch, bcz she knows that he is her protector, he is her saviour, he is the love of her life, he is the very person with whom she is safe more than anyone else in the entire world. He is her manik..HER STAR! And when manik saw that wound, hattered took the place of softness in his eyes in just seconds. Pandit hurted her! He hurted his nandani! his heart again got filled with pain and guiltiness that nandani had to go through a lot! But then he had to be normal for her love, bcz this is the time when she need him the most, so again he softly start to wash away that wound gently like a baby who caresses his most lovely toy in a gentle and in a lovely way. He just didnt wanted to see her in any pain now! He just wanted to assure her that now no power in this entire world can snatch her from him!

And now when nandani is finally getting into her senses bcz of the softness of maniks hands, she just looked into his eyes and it was something in that look. She thanked him for being there with her, she thanked him to not let her shatter, she thanked him to be a shelter for her, she thanked him for being a blessing in her life. And then she shared half of the towel with him to assure him that now they are together like before. And then they silently leaned and closed their eyes peacefully that now they are together even stronger than before. That no matter how many storms come into their life, as far as they are together they can easily pass through them! And when now they are together, they will shine more brightly for each other! Now they never let any darkness to come in their lives. They are ready to fight for any battle, they are ready to fight with any storm, bcz it will make their relation more strong! They just spoke thousands of words without giving any words to their SILENCE! Their eyes talked, their souls talked, their hearts talked but there was no voice of that conversations! Bcz their love is just above from all those talks which can be heard, their love is beyond the words. For me...SILENCE DEFINES THEIR LOVE! ❀️

Okay now the next  scene started, when manik entered in nandu's room and she was just resting or might be waiting for manik. And when she saw him she got relieved, she got more relaxed, bcz somewhere deep down she knoes that's manik is not gonna leave her today and he will be there to protect her! And she got more satisfied with his arrival that yes manik is going to be her shelter as always. He will always be there with her as he assured to chachi. So he brought that Haldi wala milk..and as he acknowledged from chachi that nandani doesnt like it, manik knows how to make her lady love to drink that milk. So, he tried his old trick of challenging her, bcz he wanna be normal with her. He wanted to make sure that nandini would be comfortable with him, this is time when she needed him the most so he has to do something to make her feel better, bcz he is her STAR and he had to prove it by making her feel comfortable. So when nandani refused to drink milk he said to give her demo and then she will take forward. We can never imagine the old monster manik do such sweet things for anyone, As mukti said that nandani changed manik. But I think she brought the best out of him as I always say. And now this genuine Manik is drinking that haldi wala milk just bcz this milk was beneficial for nandani! And her health is just above everything else for manik now! So he drank that milk, but when nandani didn't believed him, then he again took a sip of it. Can u believe Manik did that? Manik Malhothra! No one can ever dream of thinking such sweet gesture by Manik..but he did it just bcz of the girl who made him see the good side of him! Then he was making faces bcz obviousily it wasn't delicious at all!!πŸ˜‰..And that's when that girl realized that how much love and care this person has for her! So she simply ended up SMILING! and that's what manik was trying to do! It had such a serenity in that scene that how he did all that thing for just one smile and when he saw her smiling, its like his biggest wish came true, its like a Blissfull feeling, its like his heart got contented, its like he has achieved something bigger, its like the best and pure feeling for him that HE MADE HER SMILE! His eyes and that Smile was enough to show that how much love he has for nandani! This smile means a lott to him! As he said to cabir that she always kept on smiling and she always made him smile! he was feeling guilty and painful and blaming himself for the horrible moments nandani spent with that pandit. So now he has to do something to make her forget those horrible and torturous moments and to make her believe that now he wont move from her side even for a single second! And now when he made her smile, it was like such a feeling which is unexpressible! Nandani also knew that how manik is trying to make her feel better or to make her feel normal! How lucky she is for having such a soulful person in her life! And they both made me smile with them with teary eyed! Gosh they are just PERFECTION! ❀️..

Goshhh..i just have no words to describe the purity of this scene! Like this Manik..he never NEVER fail to surprise me every time by his Ever so loving gestures..😳..it was the continuity of that haldi wala milk scene..and when nadani guplped it at once which made manik shocked! It was such a funny scene and Manik expression were just hilarious..πŸ˜†..and then he asked her to sleep..bcz nandani needed rest, she need to sleep to make her mind relaxed! But deep down he wanted to stay with her..he wanted to talk with her...he wanted to assure her that now no danger could come near her! But he has to save all these talks..bcz her health comes first! But I think nandu also wanted to spend some time with him so she somehow listened to Manik's heart voice and said that she is not feeling sleepy! And that's the moment manik was waiting for!πŸ˜ƒ..and then he way he looked at her for thanking her to understand his hearts feelings and to ask him to stay with her! And I just just loveddd the way he said "koi bat nahi...MAIN HOON NA"! Yes Manik this the only thing which is making ur Star strong that she has got a partner like you! She has got someone who loves her unconditionally..who can do anything for her! Who can take any danger on himself before coming to his lady love! And then he started singing that beautiful and melodious song which is one of my most most favrt song! It always soothes me! And now whenever I listen to this song, only Manan will pop up in my mind!πŸ˜ƒ..now I have a certain connections with this song and Zahanaseeb song! Bcz they are meant to be for Manan!<3...Its lyrics are so meaningful.."Haan seekha main ne jeena jeena main ne jeena..haan seekha main ne jeena mere hamdam"..It beautifully describes their relation..that how nandani made him see the best things in him..and how she taught him to control his anger...how she taught him to be positive in every step of life..how she taught him to shine for her. How she completely made him a different person which is hidden from the world since now! And he was dedicating this song to her nandani..bcz if he is standing here and if he has so much love in his heart, its only bcz of nandani! She made him to TRULY FALL IN LOVE!

I love that part when he kneeled down and sung that part of the song "Sachi si hain ye tareefein..dil say jo main ne kari hain..jo tu mila to sajji hain...duniya meri hamdam..oh asmaan mila zameen ko meri...adhay adhay pore hain hum..tere nam p meri zindagi..likh di mere hamdam" just soo beautiful and meaningful!  She gave meaning to his life. She completes him! She made him see the world through different perspective! She taught him to smile! So all in all she taught him, HOW TO LIVE LIFE WITH LOVE AND CARE..😳..So this song is completely for Manan! It wonderfully describes their relation..and all the lovely things of their relation! It's a beautiful way of Manik to thank nandani for coming in his life and make his life worth Living! 😳..

And now I also wanna add that scene, when nandani opened the door and he fell into her arms, and nandani just at once forgot all her pain and she got all concerned about manik that if he is doing fine. And instead of answering her question, manik concerned of her situation and enquired about her mental condition! That's what true love is. When u just don't care about ur own feelings and pain and u just ready to share the pain of ur partner! Bcz its true that whenever ur loved ones are in pain ur heart aches also! And the love Manan shares is something special..something extra-ordinary..so they can easily feel others pain without other telling! That's the beauty of their relationship!😳..

I think its enough for now!πŸ˜†..Well I ranted a lot! But still I have loadzz of things to say about Manan! <3 Bcz I simply cant get enough of them <3 ...

Once again rocking post as always!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...it felt so nice to read ur posts..but now I hardly comment on ur posts and I feel so bad about it! My routine sucks! But once m done with my midterms..i will try to be regular! πŸ˜ƒ..Takecare! 😳..

Loadz of love

Shez.

Shez..omg so so happy to see u back n u r BACK WITH A BANG..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... this post is sheer perfection yaar...ur take on all classic scenes of MaNan this week is SIMPLY WOW...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Srsly iss perfect post ka kya reply doon?All i can say is WORD to whtevr u said n u hv said them already in such BRILLIANT manner tht theres nothin left for me to say...😳😳...hv put this comment of urs in Best Comments section in pg1 n thnx a lot for lovin my post lik alwz...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

n u knw i missed u so so much for my two posts last week n they were extremely spl as they were confession spl posts on

MaNan - Aadhe Aadhe Poore Hai Hum!!!

IshRa - Tere Naam Pe Meri Zindagi Likhdi Mere Humdum!!

lik me,u also love both couples so much n u hv been there for many posts on them made by me..!! And so i really missed ur presence n ur beautiful comments in both confession posts i made last week,,,
lavy,sehr...will wait for wonderful takes frm u both...!! as of now thnx for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—