India-Forums

Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

Mrunal and Sharad? (Page 3)

queen51 Senior Member
queen51
queen51

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Mrunal was rude today. Felt bad for Amrita & Himanshoo..!
Does anyone know who is that guy whose Amrita was dating??
..I thought its a remour firstDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

div26shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queen51

Mrunal was rude today. Felt bad for Amrita & Himanshoo..!
Does anyone know who is that guy whose Amrita was dating??
..I thought its a remour firstDisapprove
some popular marathi singer is wat they said...no ideaConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

queen51

2_addicted Groupbie
2_addicted
2_addicted

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
They better watch what they say because its karma and it will all come back around. They should focus on their dancing rather than judging others.

shanakyasharan

-Panda- IF-Rockerz
-Panda-
-Panda-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_shankar

Hmm ... I am no Mrunal fan and I have not watched any of her shows, but she just comes off as being very blunt and honest. Her extreme honesty and forth-right behaviour may put others off and may make her seem as being arogant. 
Honestly, I am no one ot judge as well but Amruta's relationship history made me very angry as well. It is just very insensitive and not the morally correct thing to do.  I do agree with the fact that she should have kept her opinions to herself and not try to show Amruta down.
I think everyone has opinions.  We can't help it, it's human nature to judge people. But it was her chiding people on the basis of half knowledge that irked me the most. I understand what you said and though I don't completely agree with it, I definitely respect it. 

aadk

xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

Totally thy behaved holier than thou and were annoying couldnt watch episode after first 15 min
But thy chickened out on their rumor and behaved in high mighty manner but commented on rest as if they are above others
What did Sharad say about Payal?

I noticed that. Mrinal was saying that if she was in a relationship why would she hide it then why did she hide her and sharad relationship. I only found out before she was to join nach.

I seriously can't stand such people be it celeb or non celeb. They poke and comment on other ppl life and when they get questioned they chicken out

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99-DeeNaa--Panda-ChannaMereyashanakyasharan

..Ramya.. IF-Dazzler
..Ramya..
..Ramya..

Captain Zeera

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I totally agree! I first did like her but dude, who is she to go around passing such statements? Especially the things she said about nandish and amruta. It was really annoying. But having said that, it did feel scripted. but whatever it may be, for the show or not, she should have just kept her opinions to herself. Bitching about other couples to gain brownie points, that's pretty cheap. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99-DeeNaa-shanakyasharan

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Actually mrunal and sharad know they are not very popular with the audience. Other couples are more well known and have a greater fan following. So she is just trying to hog limelight by making rude commnts so that she gets noticed.Not good.

shantellbrownshanakyasharan

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
God these 2 just look devious. I was shocked with her behavior so judgmental, so narrow minded, so holy than thou no offence bt it just shows her upbringing. For an actor who has been in the business for a while knowing the sort of articles that are written and made up about them she should have been more diplomatic about the sort of issues. And just coz she had friends of a friend she shouldn't have commented coz the only 2 ppl who would really know the truth would be the couple. She should have shut her mouth. I dnt knw whether to feel sad for sharad or not his parents are so narrow minded and he went and found himself a girl just as narrow minded as them. Really they should welcome her with open arms. And I didn't like his comments as well these 2 are so full of themselves. Bt I liked the dance episode today when they showed mrunal parents shame it was a slap on her face their behavior lol.

T4YY4B4poiu123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nach Baliye 7 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index