India-Forums

Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

Mrunal and Sharad? (Page 2)

rafalover4rever Groupbie
rafalover4rever
rafalover4rever

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
First of all let me tell you that this show is edited. What i mean by edited is though mrunal and sharad commented , other people also must have commented, but what do the editors do is they edit in such a way that the episode gets high trps. They get trps for these nasty comments and showing a particular person in bad limelight. Today they showed Mrunal and sharad in bad limelight yesterday they showed Arpit and his wife to add masala.
Coming to mrunal's comment- Mrunal you have been in a relationship only for a year so all is lovevy dovy. Secondly you have not been in Amruta's place or you dont know what she faced through personally so you HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE PEOPLE.

Sharad's parents are not happy with you being with him so you come on national television and dance with him and tell the world the guy's parents are villians tell them to accept us , is it not like insulting them.
THIS IS JUST A QUOTE I DIDNT MEAN IT. I know you have your own point in your relationship , THEREFORE PLEASE DNT JUDGE PEOPLE.

Lastly I think Mrunal wanted to show Amruta down because Amruta is a very big personality in marathi industry compared to mrunal , so maybe out  of jealously she said that.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina.H.sedzidaCupcakeLover99shantellbrownqueen51Praveskhushi_shankarsaaaramjeeviji2111Kiran1018mihali7-DeeNaa-poiu123div26ChalJhoothiaru29Siddhi_shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafalover4rever

First of all let me tell you that this show is edited. What i mean by edited is though mrunal and sharad commented , other people also must have commented, but what do the editors do is they edit in such a way that the episode gets high trps. They get trps for these nasty comments and showing a particular person in bad limelight. Today they showed Mrunal and sharad in bad limelight yesterday they showed Arpit and his wife to add masala.
Coming to mrunal's comment- Mrunal you have been in a relationship only for a year so all is lovevy dovy. Secondly you have not been in Amruta's place or you dont know what she faced through personally so you HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE PEOPLE.

Sharad's parents are not happy with you being with him so you come on national television and dance with him and tell the world the guy's parents are villians tell them to accept us , is it not like insulting them.
THIS IS JUST A QUOTE I DIDNT MEAN IT. I know you have your own point in your relationship , THEREFORE PLEASE DNT JUDGE PEOPLE.

Lastly I think Mrunal wanted to show Amruta down because Amruta is a very big personality in marathi industry compared to mrunal , so maybe out  of jealously she said that.
agree wid u

if she really does it out of jealously then shameon her

amruta has earned it through years

as u say she really wanted to bring her downDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99Praves-DeeNaa-aru29Siddhi_Vedika126

viji2111 Goldie
viji2111
viji2111

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Mrunal said something like after being in a relationship for 7 years how can you do this?
I think she has not heard about divorce cases. 

Amruta and Himanshoo are better because even after facing so many problems they sorted everything out and are happily married. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina.H.arn4vkhushiCupcakeLover99queen51Praveskrutiv1001mangaloremihali7-DeeNaa-aru29..Amri..Siddhi_shanakyasharan

khushi_shankar Senior Member
khushi_shankar
khushi_shankar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Hmm ... I am no Mrunal fan and I have not watched any of her shows, but she just comes off as being very blunt and honest. Her extreme honesty and forth-right behaviour may put others off and may make her seem as being arogant. 
Honestly, I am no one ot judge as well but Amruta's relationship history made me very angry as well. It is just very insensitive and not the morally correct thing to do.  I do agree with the fact that she should have kept her opinions to herself and not try to show Amruta down.
---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I was just going to make a topic about this, but you already have. I lost so much respect for Mrunal today. I dont know much about her (I dont keep up with any celebrities) but she seemed nice during the first two weeks of Nach Baliye, but after watching today's episode I felt disgusted by her behavior. The way she was judging everyone from her damn high horse and glaring at everyone...it was disgusting. 
She speaks as if she has never in her whole life made a mistake...as if she is so perfect. Sitting up there all high and mighty. Its none of her business...himanshu is amrita's husband. If himanshu forgave her then who is Mrunal to judge amrita. Mrunal said saat saal ke relationship ke baad koi ladki kaise kisi aur ke saath reh sakta hai. Apparently, yeh baat Mrunal ko khatak rahi hai. But you know what bothers me...the way she is so freaking judgmental and this whole show. Who is anyone to judge anyone else's life and relationships? Why is people's dirty laundry being aired out on national televisions? Whatever happened to just dancing...which is what Nach Baliye used to be about. 

Edit- dont get me started on her comment about the guy who had an article about domestic abuse..I forgot his name. She said that people who are quiet can actually be very violent. Really. Oh jee thanks for the psychology lesson. How can she tarnish someone else's name like that with absolutely no evidence. Does she have proof that he hit his wife? If not then she should shut her mouth.
Oh and Sharad...does anyone else think he is very uncouth? He thinks horrible things about other people and doesn't seem to have the presence of mind to keep his mouth shut...just goes on to say whatever comes to his mind like insulting other people's intelligence and other people food. I am trying not to judge him the way Mrunal keeps judging others, but its so hard when he behaves the way he does. Its highly disrespectful towards others. 

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 08 May 2015 at 4:42pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeLover99richa1792T4YY4B4krutiv100mihali7aru29div26Vedika126..Amri..shanakyasharan

AKHUSHI Goldie
AKHUSHI
AKHUSHI

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
In the beginning I liked every pair except Payal sangram, Karishma and Upen , Sana and her. Partner. But since yesterday, this lady is annoying. Seriously, she has opinion on everyone and everything. What's wrong with her? As if, she has a lot of experience in all things! She is commenting on everything...,I genuinely felt bad for these people. This task was so bad. Why to digup old issues?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DeeNaa-

-DeeNaa- IF-Dazzler
-DeeNaa-
-DeeNaa-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Nisha---

I was just going to make a topic about this, but you already have. I lost so much respect for Mrunal today. I dont know much about her (I dont keep up with any celebrities) but she seemed nice during the first two weeks of Nach Baliye, but after watching today's episode I felt disgusted by her behavior. The way she was judging everyone from her damn high horse and glaring at everyone...it was disgusting. 
She speaks as if she has never in her whole life made a mistake...as if she is so perfect. Sitting up there all high and mighty. Its none of her business...himanshu is amrita's husband. If himanshu forgave her then who is Mrunal to judge amrita. Mrunal said saat saal ke relationship ke baad koi ladki kaise kisi aur ke saath reh sakta hai. Apparently, yeh baat Mrunal ko khatak rahi hai. But you know what bothers me...the way she is so freaking judgmental and this whole show. Who is anyone to judge anyone else's life and relationships? Why is people's dirty laundry being aired out on national televisions? Whatever happened to just dancing...which is what Nach Baliye used to be about. 

Edit- dont get me started on her comment about the guy who had an article about domestic abuse..I forgot his name. She said that people who are quiet can actually be very violent. Really. Oh jee thanks for the psychology lesson. How can she tarnish someone else's name like that with absolutely no evidence. Does she have proof that he hit his wife? If not then she should shut her mouth.
Oh and Sharad...does anyone else think he is very uncouth? He thinks horrible things about other people and doesn't seem to have the presence of mind to keep his mouth shut...just goes on to say whatever comes to his mind like insulting other people's intelligence and other people food. I am trying not to judge him the way Mrunal keeps judging others, but its so hard when he behaves the way he does. Its highly disrespectful towards others. 
I agree with each n every word!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29shanakyasharan

azaanabbas Senior Member
azaanabbas
azaanabbas

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I agree , I like the couple but they were acting like they know it all. What about her news that she was in a relationship with someone during Arjun or Khamoshiyaan! Did she comment on that! No. She thought it was ok to say stuff about everyone , and what she said about Himanshoo Amruta was rude. I lost a lot of respect for her today. I thought she was so nice considering her Kumkum Bhagya character (which I watch) but I guess not!Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4-DeeNaa-div26

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nach Baliye 7 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index