Mrunal and Sharad?

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Am I the only one who felt that Mrunal and Ssharad were being over smart today??🥱
They were commenting about everyone like they are the smartest people and they can never commit mistakes.. 
First Mrunal talked about Nandish and then Amruta, I dont think she had the right to comment without being in their place. ðŸ˜•

Then later What Sharad said about Payal was really mean too! 
I found them extremely annoying in today's episode.

Edited by Malika-E-Zain - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I found Sharad a little mcp types from the parantha episode but Mrunal has also gotten annoying from this news task. Didn't like how she was commenting on everyone in today's task. 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Totally thy behaved holier than thou and were annoying couldnt watch episode after first 15 min 
But thy chickened out on their rumor and behaved in high mighty manner but commented on rest as if they are above others
What did Sharad say about Payal?
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
hehe they were commenting on everyone as if they have had a rosy relationship without any ups or downs. she doesn't know anyone personally so she shouldn't have commented in this way. really felt bad for everyone especially nandish and himmanshoo amruta
-Panda- thumbnail
I used to like Mrunal but I was extremely disappointed in her behavior yesterday and today. Her comments on everyone was extremely judgmental and absolutely unnecessary.
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Totally thy behaved holier than thou and were annoying couldnt watch episode after first 15 min 

But thy chickened out on their rumor and behaved in high mighty manner but commented on rest as if they are above others
What did Sharad say about Payal?

He said something like if she doesn't have a brain she shouldn't try use it ir something like that i don't recall well
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lila-

I used to like Mrunal but I was extremely disappointed in her behavior yesterday and today. Her comments on everyone was extremely judgmental and absolutely unnecessary.

Same here. I liked her till yesterday,  but sje started passing unnecessary judgemental comments. Really didn't like what she said!! 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
mrunal was such a biatch🤢
rafalover4rever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First of all let me tell you that this show is edited. What i mean by edited is though mrunal and sharad commented , other people also must have commented, but what do the editors do is they edit in such a way that the episode gets high trps. They get trps for these nasty comments and showing a particular person in bad limelight. Today they showed Mrunal and sharad in bad limelight yesterday they showed Arpit and his wife to add masala.
Coming to mrunal's comment- Mrunal you have been in a relationship only for a year so all is lovevy dovy. Secondly you have not been in Amruta's place or you dont know what she faced through personally so you HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE PEOPLE.

Sharad's parents are not happy with you being with him so you come on national television and dance with him and tell the world the guy's parents are villians tell them to accept us , is it not like insulting them.
THIS IS JUST A QUOTE I DIDNT MEAN IT. I know you have your own point in your relationship , THEREFORE PLEASE DNT JUDGE PEOPLE.

Lastly I think Mrunal wanted to show Amruta down because Amruta is a very big personality in marathi industry compared to mrunal , so maybe out  of jealously she said that.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rafalover4rever

First of all let me tell you that this show is edited. What i mean by edited is though mrunal and sharad commented , other people also must have commented, but what do the editors do is they edit in such a way that the episode gets high trps. They get trps for these nasty comments and showing a particular person in bad limelight. Today they showed Mrunal and sharad in bad limelight yesterday they showed Arpit and his wife to add masala.

Coming to mrunal's comment- Mrunal you have been in a relationship only for a year so all is lovevy dovy. Secondly you have not been in Amruta's place or you dont know what she faced through personally so you HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE PEOPLE.

Sharad's parents are not happy with you being with him so you come on national television and dance with him and tell the world the guy's parents are villians tell them to accept us , is it not like insulting them.
THIS IS JUST A QUOTE I DIDNT MEAN IT. I know you have your own point in your relationship , THEREFORE PLEASE DNT JUDGE PEOPLE.

Lastly I think Mrunal wanted to show Amruta down because Amruta is a very big personality in marathi industry compared to mrunal , so maybe out  of jealously she said that.

agree wid u

if she really does it out of jealously then shameon her

amruta has earned it through years

as u say she really wanted to bring her down🤢