Begu Sarai

India-Forums

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

Laakhan Turning into totally negative character!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

candy02 Goldie
candy02
candy02

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Reiterating my stand that I would, on any day, have preferred a grey-shaded Lakhan over this almost nonredeemable one; at least, for me personally, it seems that the creatives have taken a somewhat logical route to develop Lakhan's character. He has been portrayed as displaying psychotic behaviors/tendencies almost from the very beginning itself quite consistently, now it has intensified manyfold. People exhibit such psychotic behavior in case either they have been through some traumatic experience(s) in the past (mainly in their childhood) or it's their nature itself. Going by the story and the characterizations so far, the former option seems not very applicable for Lakhan; so it might be that the creatives want to portray this as his nature. Though not likable, but at least somewhat consistent and logical !!!

But I am utterly disappointed with the illogical and somewhat irritating tracks being provided for Priyom's character recently !!!

Edited by chandrima02 - 12 May 2015 at 1:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

not.here

not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Characters like lakhan interest me quite a bit. I like grey shaded characters but his behaviour and attitude is so hard to digest. But perhaps this intensity is to create a larger contrast between him and priyom. After all one of them will be the next king of begusarai. You have the good and you have the villain. I am shocked at how the women are treated here and how laskhan treats women really irritates me. How his mom treats him also irritates me.

candy02

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Lol mughe uske villain banne se koi problem nahi hai,but can't accept him as a cheap villain,Jo heroine ko paane k liye kisi bhi hadd tak jaa sakta hai...uska punnu ko thappad martey dikhana  CV ki big mistake thi(last kuch episode me CV ne ye show kiya hai ki lakkhiya hadd se jyada chahta hai punnu ko,aise me uska punnu ko thappad maarna  samgh se pare hai)...I just hope ki CV usko negative bhi dikhaye toh usse ek limit me rakhe,mai sexsual harassment jaisi cheeze ko kabhi support nahi kar saktiDead...abhi hi lakkham logically right nahi hai,bt Hindi daily soap me toh logic hona miracle hota hai,so I just hope ki thodi sensibility hi story me bani rahe,kyoki rapist aur sexual harassment karne waale ko as a hero koi bhi sensible insaan kabhi accept nahi kar sakta...entertainment k naam pr bhi nahi,CV plzz ye baat jaroor yaad rakhiyega  Dead

not.here

candy02 Goldie
candy02
candy02

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Personally for me, if a person claims that he loves a girl and simultaneously mentally & physically abuses her consistently for years, then that is only his extreme misconception regarding a sacred and pure emotion called love, since these two simply do not go hand in hand !!! They are just mutually exclusive. In Tuesday's episode, creatives made Mithilesh utter something like "pyar karte ho Poonam se ?" directed to Lakhan. I suppose Lakhan's silence was a positive response to this question. I am not sure what the creatives actually want to portray !!!! If abuse and love are synonymous for them then I have nothing to say !!! 

My point is, if the creatives have wanted to portray a Lakhan/Poonam love-saga from the very beginning, then they should not have developed Lakhan's character in such a way that the same almost reach a nonredeemable state. I hope they do not backtrack now by introducing illogical tracks for him, as they have done to Priyom's character during this Patna trip.

Edited by chandrima02 - 14 May 2015 at 1:39am
not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I think laakhan's silence is more of an indication that he is confused about what love means. He himself is not sure if he loves poonam, all he has known is that poonam will be his and he wants to make sure that he can control her - which he confessed to his mom that he was losing his control over her.

I agree that if laakhan's character goes overboard there is no way to justify it. Right now I am thinking based on his behaviour he should not be with any girl poonam or otherwise.
Vishdrmzzz IF-Dazzler
Vishdrmzzz
Vishdrmzzz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
atleast cvs can show him turning llittle positive but no he is going to b more n more negative in the coming episodes but still I hv hopes tht in the eng mithi is going to b negative n laakhan as a saviour hopefully
not.here IF-Rockerz
not.here
not.here

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
That might be a long time in waiting.

Go to top