Begu Sarai

Laakhan Turning into totally negative character!!!!!!!!!!

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't know what CV's are planning? What they want to show? Do they want to make Laakhan a complete negative character? They are completely spoiling the show and making Laakhan negative will not work. I don't think personally it was necessary. They are making way towards PriNam.

Why every show maker does it? When it starts it shows good and later it is spoiled by it's creatives.

What u people think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well it's their story.. So they can screw it in any of the worst way possible.. :D
Jokes apart, finally its clear Lakhan is a villain not some grey shaded character. And maybe they want to show some face off between Priyom n Lakhan.
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am hating what they are doing to L's character...i hope the soon use their brains and actually use the characters they have to full pontential instead of ruining them
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually the last episode which was good was break up of Lakham
From then on, the show is gone on sleep Mode.

Even prinam I enjoyed when Lakham marriage was preponed

priyom was disturbed by Poonam s behaviour

Now though the routes are clear

the show seems gone on sleep Mode

so many gals for priyom...

Lakhan is become negative

no priyom Lakhan scene

bindiya isn't doing anything interesting

I m loosing my interest
Thejas7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AND,..., !
So?...aree let it bhi...yaar
Much bhi ho jayem,,,, LAKHAN KA STYLE AND HIS CHARACTER IS UNIQUE,...

and that makes him the topper of fhe show... Anyhow better than PRIYOM THE GREAT...

(NO OFFENCE ) 
Thejas7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

Actually the last episode which was good was break up of Lakham
From then on, the show is gone on sleep Mode.

Even prinam I enjoyed when Lakham marriage was preponed

priyom was disturbed by Poonam s behaviour

Now though the routes are clear

the show seems gone on sleep Mode

so many gals for priyom...

Lakhan is become negative

no priyom Lakhan scene

bindiya isn't doing anything interesting

I m loosing my interest

Agree ...

After marriage broken, PRIYOM  was there for his childhood friend POONAM 

But I just hating he is still not thinking about how I
Will be his best friend LAKHAN, !😲😡
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Creatives have converted Lakhan's character from a grey-shaded one to a pitch-black one; which has diverted quite a bit from the initial character-sketch appearing on & TV's website itself. Creatives have forced the character to do what not !!! Physically and mentally abusing one girl (Poonam), beating another black-and-blue (Bindiya), snatching earrings from the ears of the third (a random lady) and all these without any tiny bit of remorse, disrespecting and/or insulting elders (Phulan Thakur, Bhushan Thakur, Manchita, Vimla etc.) repeatedly, enjoying TV even after being informed that his uncle's family has been attacked, getting involved in drug (charas) smuggling, executing theft of his own uncle's money, executing cold-blooded murders, stabbing a guest with a knife and last but not the least, pointing a revolver at his own father !!! Personally, I would, on any day, have preferred a grey-shaded Lakhan over this almost nonredeemable one. 

Regarding Priyom guiding Lakhan (I'm contradicting my own earlier words here that Priyom should have, at least once, gone and had a chitchat with his cousin after the fiasco; which was based on the assumption that even though he is unworthy of Poonam, but somehow Lakhan's character won't turn totally negative like it currently has 😒.), right now the latter has gone beyond any such gesture ðŸ˜” !!! And Lakhan is too old to have his younger cousin acting as his baby-sitter  !!!

Anyways, since it's their show, so the creatives are free to do anything with any character !!!! And all we, the viewers, can do is rant and rant more !!!
Edited by chandrima02 - 8 years ago
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i really wish any one from Begu shoot Lakhan and let him die🥺...i will really appreciate the man who will shoot him🤪...
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reiterating my stand that I would, on any day, have preferred a grey-shaded Lakhan over this almost nonredeemable one; at least, for me personally, it seems that the creatives have taken a somewhat logical route to develop Lakhan's character. He has been portrayed as displaying psychotic behaviors/tendencies almost from the very beginning itself quite consistently, now it has intensified manyfold. People exhibit such psychotic behavior in case either they have been through some traumatic experience(s) in the past (mainly in their childhood) or it's their nature itself. Going by the story and the characterizations so far, the former option seems not very applicable for Lakhan; so it might be that the creatives want to portray this as his nature. Though not likable, but at least somewhat consistent and logical !!!

But I am utterly disappointed with the illogical and somewhat irritating tracks being provided for Priyom's character recently !!!
Edited by chandrima02 - 8 years ago
not.here thumbnail
Characters like lakhan interest me quite a bit. I like grey shaded characters but his behaviour and attitude is so hard to digest. But perhaps this intensity is to create a larger contrast between him and priyom. After all one of them will be the next king of begusarai. You have the good and you have the villain. I am shocked at how the women are treated here and how laskhan treats women really irritates me. How his mom treats him also irritates me.