Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

THe upcomimg predictable track....

anz11 Senior Member
anz11
anz11

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
PLS CVS prove me wrong this time..
Ok as per what we know aryamann will help manan to expose pandit. Aryaman is hrshads guy...he has planted him... this will let him enter fab 5 and manan life.

He will  BE good with manan and what we mostly see nandini is always extra caring... she will be same with arya...and this will hurt manik...Nandini what we mosly see never realises her acts how it hurts manik ...yes cvs do show nandini dum. people agree or dont i dont care.

Now manik who  anyways feeling guilty that because of him nandini went through this ...will slowly move away from nandini...WHICH NANDINI WILL OBVIOUSLY WONT NOTICE...CAUSE TRACK NEED TO BE DRAGGED...and MANAN HAD TO BE  PARTED... RIGHT.

AND NANDINI obviously wont have any clue what manik is going through...infact wont be surprise if she decides to sing with aryaman and hurt manik...and oh no she will regrey later.

bEFORE people bash me need to tell u i have nothing against nandini...am against nandu been potrayed... where is my courageous,inteigent nandu?

If cvs proves me wrong this time seriously i will be happiest person.
BUT THE WAY THIS CLINCH PLOT BEEN SHOW I DOUBT I WILL BE PROVE WRONG

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fireroad99N_Niya

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
CVs have become hopeless nowadays yaar!..
I don't trust dem at all.. who knows they may even go dis way!..
when dey r showing after cops arresting pundit from d crime scene, riddhima's statement is needed to run an abduction case against him den dey can do anything!!! Dead
& now dey have even stopped Friday telecast!
I'm highly disappointed wid dem! Sleepy
simidi Goldie
simidi
simidi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
well one thing is for sure if track go this don't think will watch as i already forward most of the episode and with this even manan wont be fun to watch. but do hope cvs dont do this but then again if padit can go free because of ridema statement were as victims statement and what they saw don't matter any crap can happenAngry 
Sharoan Senior Member
Sharoan
Sharoan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
OMG again separation and trust issue...it will be boring if they go in the same track ...
I predicted may be Aryaman will be more close friend of nandini and how manik is going to accept that...because nandhini didn't had any problem with manik's friend fab5 grp and being close to exgirlfriend.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top