Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: deefan

This new BTS has revealed quite a lot and I must say I want to join you guys dancing for a week 😆

Great news, i have so many *ahem* questions here but I'll save it for later 😉

Is there new BTS...😕
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -mina-

Nuha yay you remember! I also once wrote a drabble where prags wants to leave abhi bcoz they're not having babies and it was bcoz abhi didn't know what was required to make one and she didn't know how to tell him. Wasn't believable at the time but now...!!! too freaking hilarious honestly ;) 🤣

remember he told dadi aaj kal mausam bhi accha hai..bt only if pragya agrees? What he meant by that?? ðŸ¤£
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nilmi

Is there new BTS...😕

Nilmi, ust this one that Krishna posted:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4374838

and n audible Abhi version in Donny's update:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4375091
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arre!! The more I think about it the more I freak out! All my sexgod abhi theories blown out of the water!! The entire premise of hookup shot to pieces!! What is the point of a rockstar who won't know how to take our professor girl over the moon!! I mean I know he can learn and realistically he was probably a sloppy selfish lover anyway but a fangirl wants to dream dammit!! 😲

🤣 😉

Ps I do not think that dialogue means what we're saying it means but it's fun to freak out about this ;)
-mina- thumbnail
P: wait...you're telling me...you've NEVER --? really?? What about those long term girlfriends you had before, even --
A: no! Tum mujhe kaisa ladka samajh tha ho?? What kind of boy do you think I am! Daadi raised me better than that!
P: but - it's just -
A: I was waiting for my suhaag raat of course! That's why I ditched you the night we got married, I couldn't touch someone I didn't really consider my own wife. Err...sorry about that by the way.
P: i'm just amazed that -
A: oh please! I come from a good family alright! Even aakash made sure to have a mandir marriage before doing anything with rachna!
P: right ok sorry to have offended you!! 😕

Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

P: wait...you're telling me...you've NEVER --? really?? What about those long term girlfriends you had before, even --

A: no! Tum mujhe kaisa ladka samajh tha ho?? What kind of boy do you think I am! Daadi raised me better than that!
P: but - it's just -
A: I was waiting for my suhaag raat of course! That's why I ditched you the night we got married, I couldn't touch someone I didn't really consider my own wife. Err...sorry about that by the way.
P: i'm just amazed that -
A: oh please! I come from a good family alright! Even aakash made sure to have a mandir marriage before doing anything with rachna!
P: right ok sorry to have offended you!! 😕

😆😆
-mina- thumbnail
P: literally the only thing I was looking forward to about being married to you was that at least you'd know how to do everything...and then I had to wait a year for tanu to get out of your life, and now I learn you don't know anything...god what is the point of you!
A: you are so SHALLOW! And that was so hurtful what you just said 😲
P: sorry...decades worth of frustration and anticipation...let me work through my disappointment...then we'll figure all this out together, I suppose. *resigned sigh*
A: okki 😃
Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Dee

I hope you like it.. 😳

Tilashini thumbnail
Ok this time for real...😆
Good night guys !!... ðŸ¤—
See you all kal !! ðŸ˜³
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefan

Nilmi, ust this one that Krishna posted:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4374838

and n audible Abhi version in Donny's update:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4375091

Thanks...I watched them...but not clear about sleeping thing...