Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll (Page 89)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
@Mina darling the only time this senario is shown when the guys married happily for years...
Lets see if they go this way..with Abhigya...

Or if Pragya succeeds in getting him to agree to get married and to the Mandap...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaradeefan-mina-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Navz's darling very good question...will he let her continue with the self destructive plan to get Tanu and him married...
Very interesting it will truly be if he does...as there may not be any other way...

Or he could be a Man and man up to dadi...and face the consequences...and stop Pragya from her path of Self Destruction...

He always planned to take Pragya's help when it was time to reveal the truth of their marriage or to convince dadi of his marriage with Tanu, so it would be easier for him to let her carry on with her plan because she would have hurt Dadi and his family already by the time he finds out the truth.

The thing is, previously he just might have done the above, but since he has realized his feelings, we have seen many changes in him, so that makes me believe that if he decides to take Tanu and her baby's responsibility, then he would also do right by Pragya even if it endangers his relationship with his daadi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubaredeefan

Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by -mina-

HI NAVZ

i wanted to tell you a week/several ATs ago - THANK YOU SO MUCH for your comment to the effect that we'll never be satisfied with what Pragya does. I forget what you said exactly but I agreed vociferously and am still overflowing with warm feelings to tell you. Meant to PM you but kept delaying and now you're here so - thank you :)

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Mina !! *hugs*

No need to thank me darling, because I just spoke my mind. Honestly one thing I have found common in all the tracks till now ia that Pragya usually is criticized for everything she does.

If she sacrifices her happiness for others, she is blamed and called 'Mahaan'.

If she actually behaves like a human being and confesses her love, she is criticized for 'wrong timing' and 'putting Abhi under pressure' LOL

If she takes back her confession and is slapped for it, even then it is her who is criticized for her anti confession, even though we have seen Abhi take back his confession twice already. LOL

It is very easy for us to criticize/blame/make fun of Pragya and her decisions because most of us cannot relate to her. Why would we ? Because we happen to love ourselves and have no insecurities, and even if we do we have very supportive families and friends, who constantly show and remind us how much we are wanted and loved.

Pragya has had a very difficult life, because not only she had to grown up at a young age, but she constantly had to live in the shadow of her little sister, who happened to be more beautiful then her. It may not have bothered her because she loves her sister, but subconsciously all the comparisons and the rejections, have a great impact on her life and has resulted in extreme low self confidence and esteem. That is why, even though we see her standing up to Abhi initially, we don't see her fight for her love or her happiness is because she doesn't believe in herself, and thinks that she isn't worthy of anyone's love.

These days every time I watch a scene with Pragya and Tanu, I find it so heartbreaking because she is so insecure about herself that she is not even thinking about what she will have to go trough once she brings TaBhi together, because to her Abhi's happiness is more important then her own.</font>

Clap
Poor Pragya i blamed her for everything

Hello :)

xaviarakubaredeefan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

Originally posted by anushaarja

if aalu isn't gonna be silent in this matter all her bhandar phodne wala hian ye tanu... she is gonna reveal her every wrong doing to abhi and family... as she is the partner in aalu's crime... she knows everything... it is a very tough situation for aaliyah... but owing to her super mind games wid her bhai... who knows she may shoo away tanu... and abhi may not believe her again... and tanu will become the badass seeking revenge ConfusedWink

I agree, definitely a double edged sword here for Aaliyah. I trust her extremely smart mind to come with a scenario where she comes out looking good and could still bring Abhigya together w/o Tanu thinking she is behind any of it. Aaliyah will excel in this should the CVs make her playing both sides

I agree with you, Aaliyah has gotten herself out of so many jams, it will be very easy for her to outsmart Tanu and expose her without Tanu finding out that she was behind the whole thing.

kubaredeefan

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Anu I agree it's not his. And some of the recent bts is again raising doubt that she's pregnant at all!

Krishu thanks for the reality check XD

Navz a question you don't have to answer but i'd love your opinion bcoz I think you weren't here when I last raised this - does abhi love himself? And separate question, could it be accurate to say abhi "believes in doing good in the world"? Fic research ;) again feel free not to answer. Anyone else's opinion is welcome also!

anushaarjaxaviarakubare

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Hi Asma, Hi Nimmy!

Nimmy Bachhu: Sad faces nahi, please spread some of your cheer today!

Asma-xaviara

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

it is like abhi saved pragya from falseMMs fiasco proving her innocence to everyone... the same way it is now Abhi who is facing allegations... so i want pragya to be the saviour of abhi now!!! BIG TIME... scores toh equal karna hi hian by god !!

xaviarakubaredeefan

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Salut Asma! Hello nimbo baachu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asma-

Go to top