Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll (Page 86)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

Originally posted by kubare

Am doing good yes thank God the cough is not that bad anymore...

And the Sadist in me is doing the Bahgra...Rock and Roll...DIsco...Garba...everything...

And with Shabbo at the helm...its going to be one awesome journey...with Sriti to give it that more feel...

I takes a while for the cough to go out, glad you're feeling better!
They are magic on screen, I am waiting for their first scene together after this Tanu pregnancy revelation. Will be the scene to watch!

Yes it sure will Tisha are just bloody awesome and together they create Magic...cant't wait for that scene myself...next week maybe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaradeefan

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Oh navz beautifully, perfectly said. Thanks again, even though you said no need. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Navz along with you I am the only one who get Pragya...and I may not like some things about her but I so get where she is coming from...

I don't condone the decisions she often makes, especially the ones where she ends up heartbroken, makes me want to shake her up and tell her that she has so much more right to happiness then anyone else because she is such a beautiful person inside out. But I do understand why she makes such decisions and my heart aches for her even more.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nilmikubaredeefan-mina-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
You know what going to be interesting...watching or seeing Aliyah's reaction really...
Will she be happy to get Bhenji out of her life and her bro's life for ever...

Or will she doubt her BFF words...

Or will she back stab her BFF for Purab..who may be on a Mission: Abhi Bachoow...LOL

Edited by kubare - 10 May 2015 at 1:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaradeefan-mina-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Navz along with you I am the only one who get Pragya...and I may not like some things about her but I so get where she is coming from...

I don't condone the decisions she often makes, especially the ones where she ends up heartbroken, makes me want to shake her up and tell her that she has so much more right to happiness then anyone else because she is such a beautiful person inside out. But I do understand why she makes such decisions and my heart aches for her even more.

Same to same Ditto...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Any hope of abhi ever helping pragya come to terms with her own self worth? In my view that's his half of the romance but it may be expecting overmuch of cvs to deliberately show emotional development like that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

putturaninilmixaviarakubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Any hope of abhi ever helping pragya come to terms with her own self worth? In my view that's his half of the romance but it may be expecting overmuch of cvs to deliberately show emotional development like that.

No such expectations from the CV's at all in that area at all...but by any chance they do go there and do show this...awww...it would be just mind blowingly awesome...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nilmixaviara-mina-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

Originally posted by xaviara

Dee !!! *hugs* I know I was MIA, but had some personal stuff to deal with, but am very happy to be back here LOL News of Abhi finding out about Tanu's pregnancy is like the cherry on the cake.LOL

I loved your POV on Pragya, I just wish she would include him in her thought process- he is going to find out about this soon enough. It's her self destructive actions that are hard to digest. Look like the BTS scene might be the cliffhanger for next week. Dadi slapping Pragya might be Tuesday, ABhi following her on Wed/Thu, finding out Fri/cliffhanger.

I was just saying this afternoon- they are moving very quickly with the revelation track, something bigger is coming. Krishna said it's setting up the stage for Tabhi wedding, which is true. Just seemed very quick though!

Dee I don't like it either when she is in a self destructive mode either and even I would have preferred that she had confided in Abhi too, would ave love to see them handle this problem together. I guess she is so used to dealing with problems on her own that she just took on this problem for Abhi's happiness, not realizing that it would make more sense to make him aware of the current problem.

I also think the confrontation scene would be the cliffhanger for next weekend, so we will have to wait for it the entire weekend.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare-mina-

Go to top