I can imagine his face 😲

LOL say it, he will look it up later and blush πŸ˜‰
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Akaashbadthash

Drabble: Abhi and Pragya make up after fight

Such a cute drabble !! Thanks for posting it for us 😊
Originally posted by xaviara

Daadi's and Pragya's opinions matter the most to Abhi and if they both believe that Abhi should marry Tanu, then he would also give his consent. Also at this point all their families would also know the truth, so Sarla would most definitely want Pragya to leave Abhi, and Tanu's parents would pressure him and Daadi into getting TaBhi married.

LOL, I can already imagine Sarla's face right now. I do agree, if both Dadi and Pragya agree, he will agree too. But why would he get married to someone he doesn't love. Leena did say in her interview that Tanu will do something...As everyone has been saying, the baby is not his so don't know if they're going to show a fake pregnancy test for Abhi's sake etc..
Hi everyone! Just seen Rishu post about Dees message to her! Not going to start things up again but being the person I am I just want to clarify things!

Rishu really did not mean to make anyone think that she was taking over the LU or the news updates, I understand that Dee you are very straightforward but Rishu is has not been an old member of the AT so it takes time getting used to.

Dee you are in charge here and of course you want things to be your way but if I was in Rishus place I would feel unwanted and hated and I'm sure that's not the case cause hey we all love Abhigya and that's the only reason we are here.

So without dwelling on this too much let's please forget everything that happened and move on like we always have been, one family!

Everyone loves everyone!

Anyone wanting to contribute in news and LU may just pm the person already doing it and organise it that way?

If you agree please like this and I will take it that we are all still the way we always were!

Lots of love to everyone and this rocking AT! Xx
Originally posted by -Nimmy-

I won't be able to cheer you all up!
everything is going wrong in my life these days!!EVERY EVERY EVERY THING!!!😭😭

Nimmy what's wrong darling ? *gives a big hug* Is there anything I can help with ? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by xaviara

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Such a cute drabble !! Thanks for posting it for us 😊</font>

Fabulous Drabble :)
Originally posted by -mina-

tila!! congrats on SIZZLER!

Thank you mina πŸ€—
Originally posted by Tilashini

Thank you minaπŸ€—

Congrats Tila :)
To all who have thanked me for writing the drabble (on page 92) and telling me you liked it: 
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! It's because of people in this AT that I even want to come up with stuff like this! After reading everyone else's drabbles, OSs, FFs and everything else (even the fun posts which are usually nothing short of hilarious- I'm of course referring to the gif game featured in earlier pages), I cannot help but feel inspired to imagine stories for Abhigya so thank you to all of you for being such awesome people and such amazing writers!
Edited by Akaashbadthash - 8 years ago
Originally posted by simsim25

Hi everyone! Just seen Rishu post about Dees message to her! Not going to start things up again but being the person I am I just want to clarify things!

Rishu really did not mean to make anyone think that she was taking over the LU or the news updates, I understand that Dee you are very straightforward but Rishu is has not been an old member of the AT so it takes time getting used to.

Dee you are in charge here and of course you want things to be your way but if I was in Rishus place I would feel unwanted and hated and I'm sure that's not the case cause hey we all love Abhigya and that's the only reason we are here.

So without dwelling on this too much let's please forget everything that happened and move on like we always have been, one family!

Everyone loves everyone!

Anyone wanting to contribute in news and LU may just pm the person already doing it and organise it that way?

If you agree please like this and I will take it that we are all still the way we always were!

Lots of love to everyone and this rocking AT! Xx
sim ...I feel the same .. What u must have felt.. Thank u .. * hugs*