-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
are these doses administered in public or private? 😆
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Stubborn-

Am very excited for tomorro's episode Dee. Aakash-Rachana will, hopefully, reunite. :) Plus I am waiting for Abhi to realize. 😉

They will Harpu, Aakash/Ankitt posted on his IG that the deed is done. Now there will be more scenes with Tayiji and her new bahu...

The way I see it, I don't mind the track continuing, slow love realization will keep the show running longer, it's kind of cute to see their feelings develop slowly.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
uh oh 😲 saas-bahu stuff...well we'll see what we'll see

it's sort of like abhigya's feelings develop despite armageddon-type MUs coming in the way at crucial intervals...i mean now we have them both at a point of wanting each other, but pragya lied to abhi and is trying to move away from him; if abhi now doesn't open up to her about the tanu problem, they'll still be moving in opposite directions...and somehow the love will inch forward along the way.
deefan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

uh oh 😲 saas-bahu stuff...well we'll see what we'll see

it's sort of like abhigya's feelings develop despite armageddon-type MUs coming in the way at crucial intervals...i mean now we have them both at a point of wanting each other, but pragya lied to abhi and is trying to move away from him; if abhi now doesn't open up to her about the tanu problem, they'll still be moving in opposite directions...and somehow the love will inch forward along the way.

Armageddon MUs are the mainstay of KKB and CVs are masters in this domain. What I do want to see is Shabbo's pain, angst and love deepening. Hope Bhagya has an elastic band firmly tied around them to bring them back when time comes.

MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning! ðŸ¤—

It's past 6am here and I'm off for work now...
BUT I hope to see you all later. And when I say all, I mean my whole AT family! PLEASE! ðŸ˜­

Love you all, Kate 
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

did u check out I have U a good morning dose as well 😆

yes i did maybe thats the cause of redness on my right eye  too much to handle my poor eye ðŸ¤£
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone. I do apologize for disrupting the flow you guys have going here, but I am fulfilling a promise to a few and I need to get this out now before it twists into something ugly within me. I truly don't want to rehash things, but as a member of this family... Sorry, a member of the AT thread, I want this #146 AT to be the last that something like this happens at. People can take what I say any way they wish as I believe one is free to their own opinion, but I expect people to respect my opinion as well. And more than anything, I expect people to be mature and at least treat each other as human deserving of respect. Know that my goal to the AT since I joined was and is still always the same - celebrating our similarities as well as our differences.

For the last two days, I've been PMimg people and trying to find where things went wrong. The final verdict is, no one is willing to just say, "What happened shouldn't have happened and I apologize. Let's try to find a better way to deal with this."

Things happened that shouldn't have and things were said that shouldn't have and at this point, things are so out of control that rather than trying to find a solution, people just want to ignore it and let things be.

At this point, it is my humble request of this AT and the people that I always looked to as family to PLEASE, if you have a problem, rather than letting it fester in your head for months and then letting it out on undeserved members in unsuspecting times (because honestly, Harisha didn't deserve those words thrown at her), share it with the rest so a solution can be found and something like this can be avoided.

And to Harisha and Iris and to any other person, I do sincerely apologize for how things came about. I tried my best to find some solution to this and I couldn't and for that, I AM truly, very sorry. All I hope is you guys will come back to the AT at some point.

Thank you.
deefan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsTiara

Good morning! ðŸ¤—

It's past 6am here and I'm off for work now...
BUT I hope to see you all later. And when I say all, I mean my whole AT family! PLEASE! ðŸ˜­

Love you all, Kate 

Good morning Kate! Have a blessed day!
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How about finishing the AT before epi:P
deefan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Martinski-

How about finishing the AT before epi:P

That's the intention 😊! Getting ready for the new AT!
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago